[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you vegans.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Sausage-Queen-flip.jpg (94 KB, 401x487) Image search: [Google]
Sausage-Queen-flip.jpg
94 KB, 401x487
In Georgia ,a vegan restaurant was assaulted by meat skewer armed locals who pelted the patrons with pieces of meat.
http://www.vice.com/read/a-vegan-cafe-was-attacked-by-meat-wielding-neo-nazis?utm_source=vicefbus&utm_campaign=global
>>
File: 1463821602700.gif (2 MB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
1463821602700.gif
2 MB, 600x335
>>75803292
After years of dumbass vegans setting up angry protests and throwing red paint on people who wear fur, it's fitting these cocksuckers should have their privilege checked.
>>
>>75803292

Sounds like all the diners got their just desserts.
>>
Am I am faggot if I avoid red meat but still eat fish, turkey ect?
>>
>>75803292
I think you'll find they were sausage wielding ultra nationalists

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/31/sausage-wielding-ultra-nationalists-attack-vegan-cafe-in-tbilisi/
>>
>>75803701

You could say the attackers were just a bunch of stupid meatheads .
>>
>>75803858
You're only a faggot if you shove your dietary choices down other people's throats.
>>
>>75803858
Eat or don't eat whatever you want, just don't bother me about eating red meat.
>>
>>75803701
Stories like these are a diamond dozen
>>
>>75803886
And this is only the baconning, soon they will meat their makers.
>>
>>75803292
literal SJW tier behavior.
>>
>>75804008
I just killed two deer this week so I am no vegan. I just don't like red meat.
>>
>>75804064

Amen, brother. They will weep when they're brat before the Creator.
>>
Did the attackers identify themselves as Neo-Nazis? lol
>>
>>75803292
Is there anything more retarded than going into a restaurant and throwing food at people because they don't eat that food?

1. It's wasting food.
2. It's a fucking awful thing to do. How would one of you christfags like it if someone interrupted your church service with a firehose full of piss?
3. What do you faggots care if some people want to eat carrots and broccoli without the dead animals? It's not like they're driving prices up so that you can't afford to eat your burgers and assorted dead animal parts.
>>
File: 1463919169366.jpg (35 KB, 650x407) Image search: [Google]
1463919169366.jpg
35 KB, 650x407
“Because most of the staff, and a lot of the guests, have piercings and mohawk hairstyles, the police thought they were the ones responsible for the incident. We can only hope that there were some working surveillance cameras (in the area). When they see those videos, they will know what happened,” witness Nono Antidze wrote in a Facebook post.

Other witnesses said the police seemed to openly mock those in the cafe and laughed at the victims’ accounts of the incident.

“We are now living in a type of hell where people are insulted for their different style of dress. They are beaten for having piercings and mocked for not eating meat. What is worse is that the police laugh at us and further aggravate the situation instead of protecting the city's residents,” witness Ana Gulisashvili said in a Facebook post.
>>
>>75804951
Bless our based pro-meat LEOs
>>
>>75803292
I guess those must be Hebrew nationals?
>>
>>75804922
>assorted dead animal parts
Vegan faggot detected. GTFO LEAF
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.