[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America's leading conservatives with college students are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
America's leading conservatives with college students are two gay Jews and a straight Jew.

David Rubin

Milo

Ben Shapiro

Suck it goyim, we won.
>>
Jews won, prove me wrong.

Daddy Donald's daughter converted. You will bend knee.
>>
david rubin is a bernie leftie

do your research jew
>>
>>75803452
fuck off goy, he is social lubricant for us.
>>
>>75803133

It was never a competition desu goy. Jews have a 20 point lead in IQ over the "master race" goyim are literally niggers. Have you ever played chess with a nigger goyim?

The nigger can't do it, you have to explain to it where to put the pieces and even lose a little just to make it interesting.
>>
You browse /pol/ too much
>>
>>75803629
all niggers are Goyim.

Most Ashkenazi Jews hate nigger Jews. Especially in Israel.
>>
Milo is a Catholic, he just has the blood of the Jew through his mum.
>>
Actually Dave and Milo are also Jews, check their bio/interviews, they openly admit it.

So 3 jews, 2 of them are gay

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
It sounded surreal when I wrote it out loud.
>>
>>75803133
>Ben Shapiro
nigga...
>>
>>75803452
He isn't.
I have watched tons of Rubin, he appreciates Bernie as an honest person but he's nowhere near supporting Bernie.

1.Bernie is a regressive magnet, which Rubin hates (and is the reason he has his own show)
2.He's economically closer to libertarian, the polar opposite of Bernie.

Do YOUR research, goyim.
>>
>>75805014
That's what OP said, you dumb goy.
>>
/pol/ can't refute

Der juden has won
>>
>>75803133

> Ben Shapiro

Is a cuck and in no way associated with anti-establishment movement. That cluckerfucker needs to be fucked to death by nigger dick.

Fuck Ben and may all who followed him atone by slaying 10 shitskins each.
>>
File: 1464806472533.png (81 KB, 327x322) Image search: [Google]
1464806472533.png
81 KB, 327x322
>>75803308

As long as your "victories" continue to lead people to joining the alt-right (where they'll inevitably be red pilled), please keep winning.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.