[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Cuban says Trump's supposed wealth is a big fraud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1456012280409.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456012280409.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
“I think he’s good at real estate; I do give him a lot of credit there. I think he’s good at branding real estate,” he said. “I don’t think he’s very good at brands for non–real estate products. And, to me, it’s more a reflection of desperation.

“So when you’re putting your name on steaks, and you’re putting your name on water, you’re putting your name on playing cards, you’re putting your name on all this nonsense, right? You’re not gonna make big bucks, no matter what. It’s not like Trump Steaks were gonna make him $100 million. It’s not like it was gonna make him $5 million.”

“I asked, ‘What the hell are you doing?’ Are you that desperate for money?’ Seriously,” Cuban said, saying Trump couldn’t say no if someone was going to write him a check.

“It’s not even close, I do,” Cuban said. “Before all the Trumpians jump on me on who has more money, the reason I know is when you file your federal election campaign reports, you have to list all your cash and liquid securities and bonds. You have to list them one by one. So we know without any question that as of May 27, Donald doesn’t have more than $165 million in cash and securities and bonds.

“And trust me, I’ve got a lot of more than that in cash, securities, and bonds,” he continued. “And so you know, I’m willing to bet dimes against dollars that that’s pretty much what he’s got.”

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/alleged-billionaire
>>
If that even is true, he undoubtedly had waaay more money than that at one point.
What happened to it all?
>>
>>75802865
>one rich blowhard trying to outdo another
>>
>>75802865
>Donald doesn’t have more than $165 million in cash and securities and bonds

>lets ignore his other assets

the only people that could look at trump and laugh at his money are globalist kikes like bloomberg who are pretty much the 1% in flesh and blood
>>
>>75802865
Maybe most of a Real-estate mogul's wealth is tied up in fucking REAL-ESTATE.

These people are really reaching I swear.
>>
So he invests his money in tangible assets instead of putting it in a bank.

Why does anyone care? is $165 million in liquid assets not good enough?
>>
File: 1398446401357.jpg (16 KB, 350x345) Image search: [Google]
1398446401357.jpg
16 KB, 350x345
>>75802865
>Thinks a billionaire means that you have a billion $1 bills
>>
Money, power, mcmansion, brick house, etc. His spawn will forever be entrenched in American politics. Have you seen those people? They are the kennedies without drugs.
>>
Because of this thread I'm now #withher
>>
>>75804090
>non-liquid
Literally made up by you desperate drumpfags to justify their failing candidate not being as rich as he's scammed you into believing

#FeelTheBern #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1349) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1349
>maximum buttstuffing

seems legit
>>
>>75802865
>((Mark Cuban))
That kike flipped a worthless set of intangible assets during the dot com boom, which is as close to a fluke as you can get in business, while Trump grinded his way up with real estate and actual products and services.

It's no wonder people hate jews.
>>
>>75804371
Little too overt there my ozzie friend. If you would have stopped before the hashtags, that would have had a good bait post.

Happy Fishing :^)
>>
>he only has $165 million dollars in cash, what a fucking retarded poorfag ahahaahahah
I'm now #feelingtheJohnson
>>
>>75802865
I don't really care
>>
>>75804371
>>75802865
What's the word for these again?
Oh, right. Shills!
>>
>>75802865
How are people capable of being horribly offended by trumps "a small loan" remark but then they'll turn around and say 160 million isn't a big deal? fuckin' opportunist vulture assholes.
>>
Cuban's being disingenuous. Warren Buffet says to invest in what you know, and for Trump, that's obviously real estate. So its common sense that most of his net worth is tied into his real estate companies. Just as it would be common sense for someone like Zuckerberg or Bill Gates to keep most of their net worth tied into their tech companies.

>$165 million in cash and securities and bonds.

You have to remember, this figure is his PERSONAL securities, bonds, and cash (and disregarding the billions he has in his own companies' equity.) He's guaranteed to have hundreds of millions of dollars more in bonds and securities on his various companies' balance sheets. There is no point in Trump owning large amounts of bonds/securities personally and outside of his corporate entities.

That $165 million is most likely just cash specifically for the campaign and near-term personal expenses.
>>
Mark (((Cuban)))
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.