[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden: Fewer than 500 of 163,000 asylum seekers found jobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: kids_in_boat.jpg (133 KB, 621x413) Image search: [Google]
kids_in_boat.jpg
133 KB, 621x413
> A person who arrives in Sweden with valid identification documents and has applied for asylum is normally allowed to work despite not yet having a work or residence permit, if Migrationsverket grants them an exception.

>Such an exception is called the 'at-und' and usually gets processed automatically, reported SVT. However, only a third of asylum seekers aged 20-64 were given one in a year when Sweden received an unprecedented number of asylum claims.

>“It was an incredible number of people applying for asylum in Sweden and so that we would be able to register all of them, we had to de-prioritize certain tasks, and that was the matter of jobs,” Migrationsverket officer Lisa Bergstrand told SVT.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
>>
>>75802546
nice flag, urgay
>>
Only 50000 were truely eligible for job, that statistic unfair. They want work but regulations are preventing.
>>
>>75802767
>muslims fleeing to welfare states for jobs
>not so they can have the government cater to their every whim in favor of the native population
>>
>>75802767
>only 49500 out of 50000 are garbage
POL BTFO
>>
>rapefugrees getting jobs
Kek, good one
>>
>>75803014
No. there be other reason for not jobs such as not work available. if not hiring then no work. what can you do? they must create work or trouble will spread, man must need work to be good in community or crime will be around.
>>
>>75803402
Why do you speak like a fucking somali?

Your syntax is horrible.
>>
>>75803628
He's probably a Somali immigrant. He does have a British flag after all
>>
>>75803628
Not first language but Britain be is my country in present.
>>
>>75803805
Jesus christ get your fucking shit together uk.
>>
>>75802546
They are important as they patch the northern European screaming lack of labor force!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFgLNbM182k
>>
This is how it ends.
>>
>>75803402

go back to whatever country you came from stupid nigger
>>
>>75802546

They're probably just hoping they'll impregnate some Swedish women and make babies that the Swedish government can raise to be good laborers and hate da white man for his oppression.
>>
>>75803402
The thread came to life and spoke to us directly.

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>75803805
Please leave
>>
>>75803805
We don't owe you anything - not safety, not jobs, not community. YOU "must" either:

1. Go back to where you come from, create safety, jobs, and community there
2. kill yourself
3. Behead a Briton on the streets tomorrow - brains for a brit are really just an undue weight on his shoulders.

OK thanks nigger
>>
>>75803365
The Greens would have our borders opened and no restrictions on rapefugee intakes. Anyone who votes for them this election deserves to die.
>>
>>75804861
you leave khaneeth.
>>
>>75803402
>Come to Sweden to "find work"
>Can't find a job
>"Oh well, guess I'll just collect my guaranteed income and spend every night hopping between 10/10 Aryan bitches homes, stopping only to behead their husbands and boyfriends on the way out, and to be greeted by the smiling cops and public officials that offer me assimilatory blowjobs and pats on the back to help with the cultural transition, woe is me."

I wish I could just take a quick look into the future of Europe. I know it'll either be a new Nazi regime stretching from one ocean to another or a Mad Max style wasteland with white, rotting heads on pikes spanning an equal distance, their faces frozen in the shock that enthralled their final moments when they realized they just weren't quite tolerant enough.

I'll be tickled fucking pink either way.
>>
File: 1464579976941.jpg (30 KB, 600x629) Image search: [Google]
1464579976941.jpg
30 KB, 600x629
>>75803805
>>75803402

GET OUT YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>75805265
I live in Cumbria faggot, were 97% white.
>>
Hurray for the welfare state! Free ride for the niggers at your expense
>>
File: 55181940.jpg (5 KB, 250x154) Image search: [Google]
55181940.jpg
5 KB, 250x154
>>
>>75805602
racist qybah
>>
>>75803402
>they must create work

people are supposed to create work, not the government
>>
>>75805921
Im not from Birmingham, i cant understand your dialect
>>
File: 1445578272114.jpg (95 KB, 535x892) Image search: [Google]
1445578272114.jpg
95 KB, 535x892
>>75805256
Agreed. Summary execution for all Greens voters. Just tell everyone that shows up at the polling station that there's some free Sea Shepherd merchandise in the back alley, then kill anyone who comes looking.

That should get most Greens voters.
>>
>>75806038
I'll translate for you: we wuz kingz
>>
the Nordics are a culture like any other.

why are they being raped by this?
>>
>>75806090
Thankyou, i cant understand this mans snake tongue
>>
>>75803805
Whereabouts do you live?

I am a refugee helper I come in peace, just tell me where you live and I can help you.
>>
>>75802767
>Only 50000 were truely eligible for job, that statistic unfair. They want work but regulations are preventing.

Here is the true reason for the muslim horde.

Undercutting labour and deregulating a very employee-friendly marketplace.

They'll start by saying "refugees dindu nuffin, they must have jobs, so we will make i easy for them". Already the forced work placements that the government created for imported chimps have put many needy swedes out of a job.

Just like the gyppos steal handouts that could have helped a swede, the refrain of "jobs swedes won't do" is sung to keep our worst performing (stupid, addicted, autistic, NEET) people from doing simple jobs.

Add to that, that even with government "dig a hole here" type tax funded jobs, immigrants of all age groups perform much worse than ethnic swedes.
This graph shows swede men and women (dashed lines) percentage of the population with work vs immigrants (lines).
>>
>>75806395
Southwark but no need help. have house and welfare because no work now.
>>
>>75802546
They can barely read their own language, most of them do not speak the native language of the country they are migrating to. They will always be a drain to society.
>>
File: image.png (481 KB, 519x567) Image search: [Google]
image.png
481 KB, 519x567
>>75806695
Alright guys lets see if meme magic truly is real. The Syrian refugee will drown in a pool if we post DROWN MUSLIM DROWN
>>
>>75806580
There were more intelligent ways to do this. Instead, we now get the politics of Weimar Germany for Sweden.

It won't end well...
>>
>>75806580
>jobs swedes won't do
We hear this all the fucking time in America and my liberal friends parrot it at me. Fuck that. My first job was cutting grass, pruning trees, and digging ditches. I did it because I needed money. My second job was carrying heavy materials around construction sites and I hated it, but I did it because it needed to be done and I needed money. There isn't a job an American won't do, there are jobs that Americans won't get hired for however because we have to play by the rules and paying us just $1 more an hour is detrimental to the bottom line.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.