[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger hate thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15
File: 1463596422870.jpg (331 KB, 1470x1116) Image search: [Google]
1463596422870.jpg
331 KB, 1470x1116
Share your nigger hate.
>>
>in line and Panda Express
>500 pound sheboon in front of me in line starts bitching out this white kid working there because he didn't completely stuff her tub of chicken to where it was busting at the seams
>she gets to register, doesn't even have enough money, has to leave and has a fucking attitude about it like it's their fault
>>
>>75799456
>At some random place
>There is a cage in the middle of the place
>Inside there is this black fella running around
>I ask him what are you doing there?
>He screams frenetically
>Running around in circles and jumping around
>I stretch my hand through the bars
>So i can shake his hands
>Then some guy shouted at me
>Don't stretch your hands inside
>He bites
>Apperently his name is Gorrilla
>Who the fuck names their kid Gorilla.
>>
>talking to a nigger
>MAH SON BE HYVIN TROUBLE IN DAT SCHOOL N SHEIT HE AINT KNOW HOW TO READ OR NOTHIN
>why don't you read with him so he develops an interest for it and starts learning how to?
>MANE I AINT GOT TIME FO DAT HE DON EVEN LIKE BOOKS HE JUS BE WATCHIN TV ALL DAY
That was the first time I actually had a conversation with a nigger and I hope that's the last
>>
>>75799456
Black guy with white wife here.

I'm going to give you your options:
> pretend I'm not real
> call her fat in a fit of denial
> accept it and get your hate out

Pro-tip: option 3 is a win-win. I get off on butt hurt.
>>
>>75801653
It depends sir, are you a patrician black gentleman or a nigger?
>>
>>75801653
pics or gtfo troll
>>
File: 1451438800384.png (134 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
1451438800384.png
134 KB, 323x241
>late night mcdonalds run in poorer side of town on christmas eve
>as im pulling up to drive through, three basketball americans run out of mcdonalds
>wonder why they got kicked out
>one of them pulls out an axe body spray can and a lighter
>ah yes, the ol lighter and axe trick
>he starts waving it around like a flamethrower
>I dont mind the wait in the drive through cause the shows good
>look away to finally order
>FWWWSSSSHHhh NIGGA MY HAND
>look over and catch a glimpse of the guys hand on fire
>he somehow managed to burn his hand really bad
>hes running around in a panic and his friends are laughing
>"yo nigga just put pressure on the wound"
>laugh really hard at the idea of applying pressure to a burn wound
>finish order and exit
>as im leaving notice he put a mcdonalds bag around his burnt hand for some reason
>laugh the rest of the way home
>>
>>75801795
Based trump supporter black.

>>75801977
I would never jeopardize real life to prove a point on this board. So, no. Sounds like option 1 would work for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 495x891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 495x891
>>75799456
WHOA
GOOSEBUMPS
>>
>>75802800
You keep being you based black man.
>>
>>75802800
Sorry based-blackie, but we all know the likelihood of how things work on the internet.

Unless they show pics, the "I'm a girl" crowd is made up of dudes.
Unless they show pics (specific ones), the "I'm a teenage girl" crowd is actually made up of members of the FBI.
And black people on 4chan, unless they show pics, are actually white guys trolling.
>>
>>75801653
are you an american or a monkey?
>>
>>75802738
>McDonald's on Christmas Eve
>>
>>75799456
>went to work
>saw a nigger

The End
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>75802958
>>
File: 1463801181868.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463801181868.png
89 KB, 500x500
>6th grade
>Had keyboarding class, sat in between a black girl named Karina and a black dude named Gabe
>I was bluepilled as fuck because I was just a kid
>Karina was pretty cute, she had white features, she was slim and had a bubble butt similar to Mia Maklova
>Me and Gabe just fucked around all the time in class and never did work, the teacher thought we were funny so gave us a break
>Karina starts joining in and we all get pretty tight
>Karina runs into me on the way to class one day and holds my arm as we walk together like you'd imagine girls did in the 40's and stuff
>Figured out her class was actually way out of the way of mine, so she actually went out of her way to "run into" me
>Obviously had a strong idea that she liked me, Gabe was pretty much a cuck because he cheered on me getting this girl (to be fair we were all just kids so he was just as bluepilled as me)
>Karina asks me to come over to her house and hangout with her and a couple of her friends
>I was the first white boy she brought home, her dad didn't like me but her mom was pretty cool
>Her friends were a pretty diverse group of girls, they all joked around about how she liked me whenever she stepped out or something
>Her dad walked by the room once when they said something
>Later when I leave her dad stops me in the driveway and tells me never to come back, called me "pinkey" or some shit
>Thought he was joking and laugh but he was dead fucking serious, guy was like 6'4" and jacked so no fucking way am I going to cross him
>Karina invites me over again a week later, just the two of us this time
>Make up some shit about how I'm sick and just dodge her over and over
>She loses interest after a while
Niggers are a bunch of fucking goons. Part of me is thankful though because I almost blacked myself.
>>
>>75802800
You could do your hand and timestamp
>>
Fuck all yall the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black
>>
File: 1453782931685.jpg (3 KB, 125x167) Image search: [Google]
1453782931685.jpg
3 KB, 125x167
>>75802958
>>
>>75803902
Hand doesn't mean anything, niggers on /r9k/ claim shit like this guy is all the time. At the end of the day we all know they are full of shit because they are on /r9k/.
>>
>>75803725
Like you wouldn't do the exact same thing if your 13 year old daughter brought home a nigger

come on
>>
>>75803725
you always hear in the media about the racist white dad telling the hard working, intelligent, yet disadvantaged black man from talking to his 10/10 blonde daughter.. But reality tells me its really the other way around. My cousin married a pretty ok looking black girl and not a single family member from her side came because you guessed it, we're white.
>>
>>75804156
Guy literally called me pinkey and gave me some vague threat about coming back. I'd obviously tell my daughter no niggers, but I'm not going to threaten some kid. Especially since I'm white, that shit would wind up as the top story for CNN for like a month.
>>
File: DSC03885.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSC03885.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>75801653
Smart of you to marry outside of your race. Even you know not to keep your species going.
>>
File: 1425703145968.png (441 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1425703145968.png
441 KB, 300x900
>>75804818
>>
>>75801653
Did the jailer ever need to come over and tell you to stop making out during visitation?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ydKPRxku8
>>
>>75799456
finally! a worthwhile fucking thread
>>
>>75804818
Looks good apart from the bacon, and the eggs are a tad undercooked for my liking.
>>
>>75802958
It's the fabled hurrikangz n shiet
>>
File: 06.jpg (698 KB, 1225x1714) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
698 KB, 1225x1714
>>75804818
>>
>>75801653
do you consider blacks to be subhuman, whilst Whites are human? or are blacks human and Whites are superhuman? obviously I'm basing that on the 1-4% Neanderthal DNA that Whites have and blacks lack, coupled with the low average IQ of blacks and their high levels of criminality
>>
I met a black dude who takes care of his children, is he a spy?
>>
>>75799456
Kangz
>>
>>75804818
I don't get it.
>>
>>75806006

n
>>
>>75804818
2 halves of different potatos??

1 mushroom!

about 2 spoonsful of beans

and a quarter of a tomato?

you got ripped THE FUCK off!
>>
>>75804837
underrated and kekworthy
>>
>>75805894
Sorry had to make dinner.

Honestly, I really don't know. I do well enough and that's good enough for me and my family.
>>
>>75799456
>Driving down the road on my bike
>Women changes lanes without indicating and BANG
>I fall to the ground
>Wake up in a mans car and he is black, he took me to the hospital and called my parents off my cell phone.
>get to the hospital and the nurses and doctor looking after me are all black.

They were all really nice to me and I thank them for it, not to mention my so called white brethren who rode into me sped off and did not give me a second glance.
>>
>>75799456
Aren't we doing it already just by being here?
>>
>>75806577
You forgot to turn on your american proxy, nigger.
>>
>>75804837
It was more so that there were more white girls than other, so that's where the bulk of my dating was done.
>>
>>75806680
No white people in africa right?
We keep lions as pets right?

Do you have to be such a cliche ignorant american?
>>
File: 636002992542442461-IMG-2262.jpg (44 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
636002992542442461-IMG-2262.jpg
44 KB, 534x401
Breaking news.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/05/31/fatal-crash-florida-interstate-95/85181348/
>>
>>75802958
WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ N SHEIT
>>
>home alone late at night
>go to get drink in kitchen
>hear this ticking sound
>look at window and see nigger trying to use a screwdriver to pry the window out
>grab biggest knife out of kitchen drawer and sneak up to the window
>tap knife on the glass in front of his face
>see him run into the darkness never to be seen again
>>
>>75809180
What the fuck is that flag.
>>
>>75801653
>Option 4: she has daddy issues
I choose this one
>>
>>75809180
R A R E F L A G
Though I have seen a Curacao poster before.
>>
File: mallofamerica.jpg (127 KB, 959x632) Image search: [Google]
mallofamerica.jpg
127 KB, 959x632
>>75807299
>http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/05/31/fatal-crash-florida-interstate-95/85181348/

Good stuff, heres some quotes:

>Troopers said there were 11 people packed into the northbound vehicle, many of them still in beach wear. The Durango typically seats up to eight people

I thought cramming a million people into a car was a spic thing, I guess nogs do it too.

>Several occupants, including a toddler found on the other side of a 30-foot barrier wall, were thrown from the Durango

So no seatbelts. Classic dindu parenting.

>Almost immediately the passengers alerted the first responders about a missing toddler believed to have been strapped to a car seat.

>“We heard him crying and found him on the other side of the (sound barrier),"

Holy shit a baby dindu launched from the rolling SUV, went over a sound barrier, and lived? Those things are like twenty feet tall. Dindu skulls must be crazy thick.
>>
The black people in my world are okay. All of them emulate a couple stereotypes but they're all decent people. Maybe I'm just lucky though. At any rate there's no hate on my end, only typical Canadian shitposting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxL9jjti6WE
Police have this afternoon today published a picture of the man who hunted for the attempted assassination of the Central Station yesterday evening.
Police are appealing to the public for help in identifying the man in the picture who should have been a good half hour before the assassination attempt.

- We have gone through the material from the surveillance videos that exist, and the materials are from witness statements, and it is a person we are looking for right now, told police spokesman Hesam Akbari for free Times earlier today.

Police want anyone recognizes the man in the picture belongs to the police on 114 14 or e-mail address registrator.stockholm (a) polisen.se. If the tip is mailed in should write the "Central Station" as the subject of the message.

- He is suspected of a crime, says Akbaris colleague Towe Hägg to Free Times.

Free Times talked to a witness who was at the Central Station yesterday when the man was pushed in front of the train.

- I was alerted to the location of a scream. Before that it seemed the platform to be calm and there was no indication of the quarrel or dispute. It seems to have taken place suddenly, said the witness, who wishes to remain anonymous, the Free Times.
http://www.friatider.se/han-jagas-for-mordforsoket-pa-t-centralen
>>
>>75801653
>i get off on butt hurt.

I hear prison does that to people.
>>
>>75802958
Isn't that just the direction the wind goes?
>>
>>75801653
you know, i wouldnt normally give a shit about you dating a white girl, but the fact that you put it out there as a taunt makes me wonder about your motivations in dating white girls.
>>
>>75809180
ULTRA RARE
L
T
R
A

R
A
R
E
>>
>>75803480
who wants to cook after prepping the feast for christmas day?
>>
>>75802958

> Reaching adulthood without knowing what the trade winds are, or having a basic understanding of weather
>>
>>75810456
christmas leftovers are the fucking shit though
>>
>be me, 14
>sitting in class studying
>majority black school so life is wierd sometimes
>only white kid in class besides one girl
>nogs crowd around girl all the time and do mating rituals to try to get her attention
>howlermonkey.jpeg
>girl just wants to study
>tell their leader to leave her alone vecause she is studying (I was trying to as well)
>"Yo dis craka be talkn shiet"
>he procedes to say how I am worthless but in his monkey language not the same language that you and I speak
>I tell him he is as worthless as the condom his dad wore
>monkey gets enraged and attempts to attack me
>I kick his ass and as soon as I am ready to deal the final blow his two side chimps come into play
>luckily I had the high ground and kicked them in their crocked monkey teeth
>end up winning but get suspended because the chimps mother said I was racist and they dindu nuffin
>end up getting girl because she doesnt believe in darkie culture
>>
>>75801653
Gloat all you want, you'll never be white.

All you can do is destroy the genes of something greater than yourself, like a raging ape would.

:^)
>>
File: niggerblog.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
niggerblog.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>Go to Compton with some lads
>spot a heard of frenzied apes running about
>lads and i decide to drive by them
>yeall "niggers" as loud as we can
>they flare their ape nostrils and start chasing after the car
>"MAYNE IM GONNA BUST A CAP IN YA CRACKA ASS"
>i flip him off and keep saying nigger over and over again
>lads and i laugh as the entire mudslide trips due to their sagging jeans
>>
File: 1463491283474.jpg (177 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
1463491283474.jpg
177 KB, 806x806
>tfw my grandpa used to yell "hang them high" when he drove past a nigger
>>
>>75802958
gee, it's like there's a fucking path of wind or some shiet
>>
>>75801653
Implying most niggers don't marry fat white wimmynz for that cottage cheese ass
>>
>>75811220
sure you did
>>
File: orgasm.jpg (49 KB, 1200x794) Image search: [Google]
orgasm.jpg
49 KB, 1200x794
>>75804818
>jowl bacon
I'm not a nigger but damn.
>>
>>75811280
gene mixing is immunologically good, while excessive genetic stagnation leads almost always the breed to congenital conditions and general weakening
>>
>>75799456
I dont need an woman who needs meds to not commit suicide.
>>
>>75812325
http://pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
>>
>>75802738
You witnessed a best Christmas spirit, mate.
>>
>>75799456
I love black people, this is racist.
>>
>>75801653
There's literally nothing wrong with black people. I have black friends, I have black co-workers, and I dated a couple black girls here and there. My personal issues come from thug-ass hood niggaz who try to fuck with you for every little thing under the sun and won't leave you the fuck alone for any reason at all, and jump you over the tiniest fucking thing.

>All three times in my life I've been mugged it's by niggers
>When I was a manager in a retail store the only people who threw the most horrific fits besides white trash rednecks were the niggers
>Any time anyone has ever tried to mess with my car it's been niggers
>Anytime someone fucks up my order at taco bell it's niggers (Jesus FUCKING Christ how is "no sour creme" that fucking hard to understand)

Also can we talk about how black girls are ridiculous fuck machines? Christ alive.

>Meet this sexy as hell mixed girl, black parents but her grandma is white, somehow she was the only one in her family that came out as perfect cappuccino color as she did because her brother and sister were coal-ass black
>We hang out and watch movies at my place, she starts getting all cuddly so I let her
>Eventually this turns to making out, and then soon enough we're fucking on my couch
>She is hooting, screeching, hollering, and just generally being a fucking gorilla
>This sweet girl is suddenly a tribal fucking warrior
>Bust nut harder than I ever have before in my life into this girl
>Pull out to change the condom
>AWW HELL NAW BOY WE AREN'T DONE YET NOW FUCK ME DOGGY STYLE
>What in the actual fuck awakened in this girl

I was genuinely surprised that I was only the second guy she ever had sex with after that absurd mating display
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.