[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never stop loosing hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
DEUS VULT BROTHERS!

I managed to redpill MY WHOLE FUCKING VILLAGE

>tfw uncle is pastor of village

>tfw asked him to hold an speech at sunday

>tfw quoted the bible mixxed with anti islam speeches i learned here and on youtube

>tfw people cheered and clapped

>mfw i teared up

>tfw 630 people voted afd in my village

Feels so fucking great man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

All hail the Holy Roman empire, we did never fall.

We rested.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Hey good work man
>>
>>75795370
Grats on the effect but
>Holy Roman empire
Neither holy, roman nor an empire
>>
File: faith.jpg (128 KB, 920x682) Image search: [Google]
faith.jpg
128 KB, 920x682
Faith can just be battled with more faith.

That's our problem, we don't have faith, just in Iphones, liberal cuck ideology and other shit.

Mudslimes based everything on their faith, their whole life.

Why can't we do it?
>>
>>75795993
The roman mindset of conquering and Faith sticked a very long time til the 1600 to the german people.

Germans grew up under Roman rule for centuries, and adapted this style of conquer and mindset.

Germans were after the year 200 basically romans. From the mindset.
>>
>>75795370
Good job Hans.

However i find kinda sad that we need a religion in order to fight other one.
>>
>>75795370
>pastor
heretic
>>
>>75797378

That's the problem garlic friend.

Humans today don't see anything important, or something that could change their life.

Instead of religion, we focus on social justice, rainforests, elefants and veganism.

We need something that connected all of europe for centuries, and it was christianity, if you want to believe in it or not, it doesn't matter.

The most important thing is that you belong together, you fight together in the name of something bigger, not veganism, not social justice, but for an idea, for god.

This idea is for all humans the same, love, peace, freedom.

But today everyone can say if you follow 'This' or 'that' path you will achieve peace and freedom! Just don't eat animals, don't treat niggers like animals, etc.

Everyone can come up with an retarded pseudo religion.

That's part of the jews plan, to divide, to create so many groups of different believes that they rather fight each other than the real enemy.

Christianity created our world, ofc it denied the round earth theorists and other scientists, but at the end, the christian societ brought us that what we have today, we are the leaves of this old tree.

We can't just let our roots die off, we can't denie thousands of years of christianity of our culture, that's what /pol/ is all about isn't it?

Not to loose your heritage.
>>
>>75796239

because jewish atheism
>>
File: yayyy.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
yayyy.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>75795370
I-is the fire rising? Can Germany be safed?
>>
File: cuckss.png (390 KB, 1512x738) Image search: [Google]
cuckss.png
390 KB, 1512x738
>>75799035
Kek, villages don't mean shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.