[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Gary Johnson Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Gary Johnson will make a surprise comeback and win the election in November. You authoritarian fascist drumpfags will be defeated once and for all by the decisions of rational individuals, logic, and the free market.
>>
>>75792775
k
>>
Open Borders - Gun Grabbing Gary ?
Yeah.. no
>>
#FeelTheJohnson
>>
>>75792775
>game changer
>still wants open borders
political equivalent to a shitty pizza shop that claims to be the #1 pizza in town
>>
I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal, but I'm voting Trump. Johnson isn't going to win, we need to be realistic. Also a lot of leftists have gone too far. It seems what was once a movement based on tolerance is now every bit as extremist as the fundamentalist right the movement originally demonized. Libertarians should vote for Trump if they don't want the real enemy to take what's left of their freedom.
>>
Together we will #MakeJohnsonBig!
>>
>>75792775
he is a democrat and all around turd.
Career politician
a
r
e
e
r
>>
File: 1464717957350.png (754 KB, 610x719) Image search: [Google]
1464717957350.png
754 KB, 610x719
>people still not realizing Johnson is working with the RNC to steal votes from the democrats
>>
>>75792775
In this moment I am euphoric. Not because of any phony statist's blessing. But because I am enlightened by my own intelligence.
>>
Literally who?
>>
File: randlet.jpg (115 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
randlet.jpg
115 KB, 560x375
>>75792775
>Open Border Libertarian
>Gun Grabbing Libertarian

WEW
>>
>Lets import millions of muds and hope they will vote for no welfare at all

Libertarians would be relevant maybe if US had the demographics of the 50s, but not now.
>>
>>75792775
I had respect for Johnson, but I'm pretty certain now that this faggot is being used to potentially steal votes from Trump to put shillary in office. I don't even think Johnson knows it, he just might think people like him.
>>
File: libertarian.jpg (37 KB, 394x373) Image search: [Google]
libertarian.jpg
37 KB, 394x373
>>75792775
> Open Borders Lolbertarian
> Based

Pick one and only one.

His VP is also Pro-Gun Control. Fuck Johnson.
>>
He's racist mannn he's Racissssst
>>
>>75793930
Johnson is great. He's going to steal democratic votes.
>>
File: goldwater.jpg (137 KB, 714x872) Image search: [Google]
goldwater.jpg
137 KB, 714x872
>>75792775
Fuck you!
Goldwater for President!
>>
File: tmp_30258-jbuXVjT-1522163627.jpg (23 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30258-jbuXVjT-1522163627.jpg
23 KB, 500x636
YEAH JOHNSON!!!!

Cant Parry the Gary!!!!
>>
>>75793286
you mean working with the DNC to steal votes from Bernouts who might switch to Trump over Hillary?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.