[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody else getting sick of the immigrants that leave their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 640x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 640x838
Is anybody else getting sick of the immigrants that leave their shithole countries to come here and expect we change our laws to reflect their old countries? Why even leave then? People here like guns, and zero gun owners give a shit that people in other nations lost their right or, even more laughably, begged for their right to own a gun to be taken away.

I'm especially sick of this fat fucking Turk. Will he just fuck off back to Turkey? His entire news show is dedicated to pushing his 'white people are responsible for all problems' agenda. He also pushed his insane view that the second amendment doesn't give private citizens the right to own guns. It's infuriating. A fat fucking shitskin is brought here by his disgusting parents, and he takes advantage of his opportunity to live here by shitting on the people that built the nation and trying to get the state to take their rights away. Fuck this fucking turd.
>>
>>75792634
Getting harder everyday to bottle the rage.
>>
>>75792634

I always find it really weird how it happens. If I moved to America, I would just shut the fuck up about guns because it's part of the cultural makeup of the country. Anyway, he can't really complain about guns, if he went home he could be thrown in prison for saying something uncomplimentary about the leader.
>>
>>75792634
>complains about shooters
>helps push more people towards becoming shooters
>>
>>75792634
>2 people dead in UCLA
>160 dead in Paris
You do the math.
>>
>>75792634
WTF does the NRA have to do with anything?

Why is the left so god damn obsessed with them?
>>
>>75792634
>Murder-suicide
>mass shooting

What a fucking retard
>>
Ol' Cenk the Easter Island headed faggot looking for attention again.
>>
>>75792634
He's a second generation immigrant who grew up here, if I'm correct. As an American who's family has been in this state since before independence, I think it's fine that he has a say in politics. It's his country too. And he's not trying to make America reflect Turkey, he just sees a problem in his home country and gun control is his solution.
The majority of people who are pro gun-control are white Americans, so you saying "People here like guns," and acting like the gun-control lobby is only made up of immigrants is absurd.

I'm very pro second amendment, but people have the right to disagree.
A lot of people on /pol/ think that free speech is only extended to people who agree with them.
>>
>>75793726
Because he thinks that lobbying is what keeps the U.S. from being a utopia. If we "get money out of politics" then the NRA won't be able to "bribe" and somehow this would mean that there's be no more mass shootings.
>>
>>75792634
What happened at ucla? Am I missing something, the news hasn't said anything at all? Is this an old tweet or just a non issue by a crazy person?
>>
>>75794174
Except gun control isn't the solution you stupid fucking moron. Kys
>>
>>75794427
Murder suicide
>>
>>75795113
...two people isn't a mass shooting. Social media was a mistake, every idiot thinks their opinion is important
>>
>>75795271
I didn't say it was a mass shooting
>>
>>75793726
The NRA has said before that in order to stop mass shootings, civilians should carry guns to stop shooters. Like when LaPierre said "The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

Cenk is saying that it's ridiculous to expect him to carry a gun and be prepared for a shooter rather than just solve the problem the way he thinks it can be solved- by banning guns.
Now, I don't see banning guns as the correct solution, but I do get what he's saying.

>>75795080
Wow, I guess you can't read.
I said clearly that I'm pro second amendment, I'm just defending the right to free speech.
>>
>>75795460
I know you didn't anon, the idiot on Twitter did though
>>
>>75794174
I never said he shouldn't have free speech. I also never said it was mostly immigrants that wanted gun control, although they do overwhelmingly vote democrat (probably not because of guns though). Either way, if I was an immigrants or raised by immigrants in a nation in which I was making a killing, I wouldn't spend all my time shitting on the people and the system that made it possible. He argues that the second anebdment only applies to militias and was only included in the constitution so white racists could put down slave rebellions.
>>
>>75792634
California already has the strictest Gun Laws in the country, so adding more laws won't do jack, this fat roach is full of himself and he knows it.
>>
>>75792634
>Chances of me being killed by a random nigger while at breakfast today was infinitely higher than by terrorist. Guns are the problem!

>I've been saying repeatedly the black murderers will be in your neighborhood soon because they're everywhere. Now in my neighborhood at UCLA
>>
>>75792634
fuck Cenk. Literally the most cancerous of turkroaches
>isis plays soccer everyday with freshly beheaded heads and promises to do so on ramedan in every other country in the world this year. Paris blows up he says:
>>Not true Islam/a real threat/ of we kill them they win
>you bigot
>one insane person with a gun who also happens to be white
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE EVER YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO DO THIS
>FUCK YOU NRA! HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE ME TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY OWN AND MY FAMILY'S SAFETY! IF YOU ALL WERENT SO WHITE I WOULDNT HAVE TO!
Why is he relevant?
Srsly tho this whole thing is low key another psyop by the nsa who are creating a reason to take our guns. Like Sandy hook.
>>
>>75795590
When I say I'm pro second amendment, I only mean I'm pro gun-rights, and that's regardless of what the constitution says. That said, I agree with the militia argument, it's in the text of the amendment. So groups like the Three-Percenters are definitely protected by the amendment.
As for the slave rebellion argument, that could also be valid, I don't know. Slave rebellions were certainly a fear of a lot of the founders, Thomas Jefferson mentioned it in many writings including the original Declaration of Independence.

But Americans are Americans, so if he wants to talk shit he can talk shit. I don't watch his videos, though the one's I have seen I didn't like. But there's plenty of reason to shit on the American system, and I don't care if the person making the observations are brown.
>>
>>75794174
>I think it's fine that he has a say in politics.
Dude, drop the egalitarianism: THIS GUY SHOULD HAVE ZERO INFLUENCE ON OUR POLITICS / LIVES
>It's his country too.
This is liberal rhetoric
>I'm very pro second amendment
Not everyone should have the right to own guns, most of them are niggers and the rest are nonwhite immigrants (who shouldn't be here in the first place)
>A lot of people on /pol/ think that free speech is only extended to people who agree with them.
Fuck free speech. You're an old fashioned liberal (cuckservative). This is why our country is doomed. Your principles are worth nothing when they're used to attack you. Standing up for yourself means being "unfair". You cannot have a fair fight with someone holding a knife
>>
>>75797218
If you're agree with the militia argument you're a fucking moron and likely a shill

They argument has been defeated in court time and time again because it's stupid as fuck. Kinda like you.
>>
>>75793726
They're the largest and most prominent gun rights advocacy group so they make a convenient target for anyone trying to make the number of people who support gun freedom appear smaller than it actually is.

As long as they attack the NRA, they can ignore the tens of millions of people who support the NRA and gun rights in general.
>>
File: 1464725436337.jpg (61 KB, 497x272) Image search: [Google]
1464725436337.jpg
61 KB, 497x272
God I'd love to paint his greasy guts all over a wall.

Give him a history lesson /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjDHQ16MyKY
>>
>>75796670
But it's whites that do all the shootings.
>>
>>75793134
Guns would be 25% of what would make me move to the US in the first place, ffs.

Currently struggling to do it legally, of course. I'm in a skilled profession but there are already plenty of Americans with the same skills. Whelp, should have just been a Hispanic and jumped the border, I guess.

>>75793726
Because guns are phallic, and men on the left are obsessed with dick
>>
Sad to see he has no interest in drawing attention to the 60+ people shot in Chicongo over the Memorial weekend.
>>
>>75797792
They're called police.
>>
>>75797792
You're right we should deport all the whites so some other group of people can do all of the shootings good one
>>
>>75795475
banning guns won't solve the problem.

see:
california
>>
Oh damn tyt almost got killed. We need more guns to ensure this happens.
>>
>>75792634
Even Michael Moore came to the conclusion that it was culture+guns and not guns alone.
>>
>>75793134
>if he went home he could be thrown in prison for saying something uncomplimentary about the leader.

He considers America his home and feels he has the right to try and change things which as a citizen he does.

This is a democracy for ya.
>>
>>75796352
The argument is that even though guns are banned in certain areas, they can still be moved from other area where guns are legal.
Like Chicago, where gun crime is high and guns are in many ways banned, guns are still sold in the Suburbs and other parts of Illinois.

>>75797319
Any American should be able to influence politics. If you're not a fan of freedom then I don't know what I can tell you. But this is my country as much as it is yours, and I think he's fine to say what he wants.

>>75797485
I wouldn't say that the judgment of a court is infallible, and 4 Justices agreed with the argument in DC vs. Heller, so it's not disregarded.

But I really don't care. I don't need permission from 18th century politicians to own guns.

>>75798153
Wow, you should really learn how to read. Let me know how that works out.
>>
>>75798822
>But this is my country as much as it is yours
Not for long. Nice principles faggot, I'm sure when we're 48% pardo they're going to remember you fondly
>>
>>75798822
there are more guns than people in the USA.
Who removes the guns from the possession of citizens? Cops with guns? Why does each race generally commit violent crimes at the same rate where ever they are located? (e.g. blacks committing ~10x more violent crime everywhere)
Are you sure we have a gun problem? From pure stats, whites seems to do just fine with guns.
>>
>>75793134
It's not just part of the American culture. The 2nd ammendment is literally a contingency plan giving citizens the right and ability to overthrow their government should they feel it turns tyrannical. That right of protection applies to property an personal wellbeing.
>>
>>75799195
>Are you sure we have a gun problem?
No. I didn't say that. I was just explaining the guy's argument. I don't think that cops should be taking away guns, of course not.

>>75799115
I work at a refugee resettlement agency and I actively assist in moving people from the third world into my city. I'm going to get lunch with my friend from Darfur tomorrow.
u mad?
Freedom's a bitch, huh?
>>
>>75799769
oy vey you might just make me spend a shekel or two if you keep this up goyim
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1491x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1491x1199
Then you have idiots like this one starting the Trump rumors
>>
>>75799958
Alright, bootlicker.
>>
>>75792634
The average Turk would have Cenk's ass fucked raw with an AK. Turks are gun nuts who fire bullets whenever there is an excuse to celebrate.
>>
>>75799333
this canabro gets it

also nice trips
>>
>>75799769
>falling for this b8
shig
>>
>>75799333
U RLY RHINK UR PISTOL CAN KILL DRONE LOLLL!!!
>>
>>75794174
I don't think anyone is saying he shouldn't have his say, it's just that there seems to an inordinate amount of immigrants coming here now that want to fundamentally reshape our laws and society (what made them come here in the first place) into something else.
>>
>>75792634

he is retarded sanders supporter. don't lose your shit over shit
>>
>do you expect me lock and load as I'm dropping off my kids everyday?

Do people really thing it's a hard thing to do to carry concealed at all times?
>>
>>75801002
>>
>>75794174
>As an American who's family has been in this state since before independence, I think it's fine that he has a say in politics. It's his country too.

Meanwhile every single war fought in the last 200 years has revolved around self-government of a people, while you claim that doesn't matter to actual Americans or yourself

Views like this are outright treason
>>
File: 1461886597965.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1461886597965.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>75792634

>fat fucking Turk
>>
>>75801320
Allowing immigrants to voice their opinion on their security is treason?
>>
>>75797828
What's your discipline? I can probably help you get a job. What do you need to make? American currency please.
>>
>commiefornia does everything it can besides outright banning all firearms

>cuckboy cenk and his t*rk BLOOD think that's not enough

commiefornia has some of the hardest gun laws on record, look how well it's stopping gun crimes
>>
>>75792634
WHERE'S THE PLANE
>>
>>75792634
The worst are the Central Americans who come here and then expect us to speak their language. Learn English you fucks
>>
>>75800073
>guy asks for proof
>just go look man..

Fucking liberals
>>
>>75794174

He's first generation (i think he moved around 8-9 years old), but as American as it gets in mentality. He's also a fedora atheist. You guys can keep him. XDDDD
>>
>>75803444
Now that I think about it so many incidents seem to happen there. Elliot Rodger, San Bernardino, that chick in SF being murdered

Although I guess they are the most populated state so it makes sense.
>>
>>75792634
>"mass shooting"
>double murder suicide

What's next? Is hiring a bug guy to tent your house going to be considered bug genocide?
>>
>liberals get mad when conservatives politicize tragedies for politics
>turn right around and do it

I mean how fucking embarrassing are liberals?
>>
>>75800073
They're getting trolled by the same Sam Hyde shooter thing that happens every time a potential politically involved shooting happens.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.