[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white states the most successful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: is.png (271 KB, 772x642) Image search: [Google]
is.png
271 KB, 772x642
Why are white states the most successful?
>>
>>75784895

Because its inhabitans aren't oppressed for the color of their skin as they're all white.

Funnily enough, when you oppress part of your population for simply having brown skin, your state gets worse! Crazy, right?!
>>
I thought Florida was filled with Hispanics, and the Dakotas were practically Indian reservations.
>>
>>75784895
NJ is run by a republican...
How do you explain that shit?
>>
>>75785106

>brown people come to America so they can be oppressed
>instead of living in oppression-free brown people countries
>>
>>75785204
Race as I just implied in the OP. NJ's demographics are probably ass.
>>
>>75784895
Fiscal Solvency != Successful
>>
>>75785204
Democrat legislature and Chrispie Kreme is a RINO.
>>
Illinois has a good economy?
>>
>>75785325
California, between the state, city and county governments, is over a trillion in debt.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (36 KB, 559x188) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
36 KB, 559x188
>>75784895
>>
>>75785204
NJ's legislature is dominated by Democrats; they write the laws. The only reason Christie managed to win the governorship was because our previous governor, Corzine, was a literal money stealing jew. Once his term is over, we will get another Democrat governor.
>>
>>75785204
A republican who literally runs his mouth every five seconds saying "I won in a blue state"

Jersey is just a liberal suburb on NYC
>>
File: 1459173220338.jpg (163 KB, 950x707) Image search: [Google]
1459173220338.jpg
163 KB, 950x707
>>75784895
>Why are white states the most successful?

but why are so many black states average?, doesn't seem to be a correlation between fiscal solvency and white
>>
File: penguins.gif (1 MB, 185x119) Image search: [Google]
penguins.gif
1 MB, 185x119
>>75785325
>Having money isn't success!
>Being broke as shit an unable to pay bills is success!!

This is what Liberals actually believe.
>>
>>75784895
>We are #6
Sad day in hell lads today is
Florida is rampant with demoshits controlling local government and it's raped our state to death.
If faggots stopped voting in leftists we would arguably be the best place to live on earth(after we got rid of the niggers of course)
>>
>Massachusetts
>not successful
What?
>>
>>75784895
Wtf is the deal with Maine then?
>>
>>75785876

http://www.themainewire.com/2015/07/report-highlights-poor-fiscal-solvency-maine/

Incredible poor "cash solvency" or the ability to pay its short-term debt obligations.

I live in Maine and was surprised to learn this. However, given the long standing feud between our Libertarian Governor and our Liberal Senate and House, this isn't surprising.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.