[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFg LNbM182k Refugees worki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFgLNbM182k

Refugees working in Finland, this will skyrocket our economy! In your face racists!
>>
>>75779537
They're just mowing lawns
Nothing wrong with that
>>
>>75779769
Yes, this shows racists that they are hard workers.
>>
>mowing
Don't we have machines for that now?
>>
Man I wish I had a 5 man squad to mow my lawn, job would be done in a few minutes. You don't know how good you've got it, praise diversity
>>
>>75779537
Why are they wearing hats on top of scarves, it seems kind of redundant.
>>
>>75779537
I've noticed that minorities in Europe no matter what they are seem to try to act like American Blacks... I'm so sorry.. the degeneracy spreads so quickly
>>
>>75780938
>>75780519
It's new Finnish culture you need to be tolerant.
>>
>hire 5 people to mow your lawn
>they don't manage to do it 5x faster

Is there even a point?
>>
>>75779537

LOL typical government style solution.
>>
This has to be a joke. 5 people mowing one tiny piece of land which takes less than 20 minutes to mow.

Not even touching the fact that the mow after each other. How are people not outraged at these pretend workers?
>>
Is this mailmen at work?
>>
>>75779846
i can mow my own lawn
>>
>>75782253
Refugees.
>>
>>75780519

I guess they have to wear the scarves but also want to wear the hats.
>>
>>75779769
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>How do you do, fellow refugees?
>>
Looks like normal day in Finland. It doesn't matter whether there's actually work to do, as long as the statistics look pretty. The truth is our unemployment situation is actually even worse than it seems because so many people work under welfare wages. And idiots are fooled to think "it doesn't matter as long as you get experience!".
>>
This is so sad.

Can you imagine being a liberal right now and watching your whole world view be exposed as a pathetic lie?
>>
>>75779769
GIBSMEDAT FLAG FAG
>>
And you could have hired one 16-year-old for summer to do this same job. But we have to show those racist this refugee business is totally worth it.
>>
mowing the lawn in less time leaves more time for raping
>>
>>75779769
/pol/ country
>>
>>75779537
>5 people mowing the lawn

Top fucking kek, you can't make this up
>>
>>75783398
Most funny thing is that they go around same circle.
>>
File: Outokumpu.png (67 KB, 882x232) Image search: [Google]
Outokumpu.png
67 KB, 882x232
>>75779537
>5 sandniggers to mow about 200sq.m
Finnish high performance at its best.
>>
File: 1454108022900.jpg (98 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1454108022900.jpg
98 KB, 1024x904
>>75783398

> Hiring SANDniggers to mow the lawn

What next? They are gonna hire Anglos as chief cook?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.