[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear god, PLEASE give strength, hope, and good health to all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: jesus4.jpg (16 KB, 301x421) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
16 KB, 301x421
Dear god, PLEASE give strength, hope, and good health to all of the Christians suffering persecution and genocide under the grips of ISIS and Islam. Please watch over them. My heart hurts every day for them.

Thank you for all the good you have given my life. I'm so sorry for all the bad things I've gone.

Amen
>>
>>75778542

that is retarded

Jesus promised great heavenly rewards to those that die under oppression by their enemies

You are basically asking that syrian christians get LESS blessings when in Heaven
>>
>>75778768
It just kills me to think about it, my heart hurts for all of them

I don't think my prayer is bad, is it I'm sorry?
>>
>>75779162

Why are not you happy for them?

Do you think that Jesus was sad when he knew his followers would commit "suicide by roman"?

No, he didn't, because the core of his doctrine is that the world is a lie, and the key to win the game is "Do not resist evil"
>>
>>75778542
I hate the KIKE owned media so much, I can't even begin. Just fucking talk about what MATTERS. They NEVER DO
>>
>>75779539
I know.
>>
>>75779518
I never thought about it that way
>>
> Christians in charge of reading the Gospel

Jesus said to her, “He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies."

You are worrying literally ABOUT NOTHING
>>
Stupid anime posters.
>>
>>75778542
>My heart hurts every day for them.
Why? Shouldn't you be glad for them that they're being persecuted? Martyrdom is very holy, you should wish you could be persecuted like them.
>>
> Guy creates a religion about how being destroyed by your enemies in his name will bring you eternal life

> Members of that religion wanna stop that destruction, ruining the blessings of others

wat
>>
>>75780176
>Martyrdom is very holy, you should wish you could be persecuted like them.

fucking this
>>
>>75780181
>>75780176
Thanks for the red pill.

Sorry for the autism I've had some drinks and emotional right now
>>
>>75778542
HOLY WAR WHEN?
>>
>>75780474

Never

Jesus will return when all christians are openly persecuted and destroyed

Why do you wanna Jesus from coming back?
>>
>>75780474

Why do you wanna stop Jesus from coming back?
>>
Prayer doesn't do anything and you're wasting your time doing it.
>>
>>75780448
But I want to be clear that's not I believe, I'm not christian anymore; it's just if you want to be one the view you expressed, pitying your persecuted brothers instead of wanting to be like them, is asstarded. The best thing you can do is be persecuted for the Gospel.
>>75780474
Never
Did Jesus fight those who stood against him? Did he tell his followers to do it? Then why the fuck do you think you should?
>>
>>75778542
Why aren't you doing something like these christians?

http://shoebat.com/2016/04/30/christian-mercenaries-enter-islamic-territories-kill-muslim-terrorists-in-order-to-rescue-christians-in-heroic-crusade-against-islam-and-the-persecution-of-christians/
>>
>>75778542
God is in control of everything.

It's not wrong to pray for Christians. But do not forget to pray for our enemies. It is one thing for a man to acknowledge evil people, but the fact is that we MUST also pray for them.
>>
>>75780701
>don't fight back Goyim!

t.Shlomo
>>
>>75782295

not an argument

You either want Jesus to come back so that the Jewish War God can destroy the Earth; or you are NOT a christian

What is so hard to understand about "DO NOT RESIST EVIL"?

>>75781851
because that is unchristian

You are depriving those christians of their heavenly blessings
>>
>>75782570
Do not resist persecution. Resisting evil and temptation is part of being Christian.
>>
>>75782295
Yeah, that's basically exactly what Jesus told his followers. And they listened and did it. Why should now be different?
>>
>>75782826

he wanna have the cake and eat him

Jesus literally said that why would a christian expect heavenly reward by behaving exactly how a gentile would?
>>
>>75783112
* have the cake and eat it

fugg
>>
>>75782826
Luke 22:36

And said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
>>
>>75783170

You seem to ignore that when they actually tried to use their swords, Jesus reprimanded them for not understanding him

The sword that Jesus referred to was to be used against your own family.

Using it against your enemies would destroy the entire point of his doctrine, which was based on inverting pagan behavior, which he considered evil

see:
> Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

In no place of the Gospel Jesus indicates you should use swords to fight your enemies, but the opposite is true
>>
>>75783735
Uh, why tho?
>>
>>75783735
http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/7121/why-did-jesus-tell-his-disciples-to-buy-a-sword

How are we to spread His holy word if we are dead? If no one was able to spread the gospel, (because we are all dead) everyone who comes after would face the possibility of eternal damnation.
>>
>>75783932

Because Jesus considered the world was a lie, and doing the opposite of what the world wanted would prove that you are worthy of heaven

Most of his advice would be outright self-destructive, if not combined with an assumption of falseness of the world

Like when he asks his followers not to save for tomorrow, for a normal pagan that would mean starvation, but for the christian it means a new opportunity to suffer for Jesus

This idea would complete the Sermon of the Mount, when he promises heavenly reward to everyone that is suffering and in a wretched condition, and warns of divine punishment to those that are happy and enjoying this world
>>
File: 1462132435764.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462132435764.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>75782570
Wrong.
If it is so, the wouldnt have done it, nor get support as they are getting now.

Get a fucking life and stop shitposting you pathetic sad troll.
>>
>>75784213
> How are we to spread His holy word if we are dead?

Like Peter and Paul did? DUH???

They spread the Gospel while knowing that at some point they would have to commit "suicide by roman", WHICH THEY DID

People here talk as if the Gospel does not have actual examples of behavior of early christians!

Also, even if all Christians died, it would fulfill the prophecy of Jesus that his kingdom is not of this world, and that only those that looked for death would live eternally
>>
>>75784451

But they DID??

Have you actually read ANY early christian history?

They embraced the lions with a smile on their faces, knowing that they would receive eternal life because of their martyrhood

I swear, christians here have no idea about their own religion
>>
>>
>>75784605
>I swear, christians here have no idea about their own religion

You're wrong.

It is you who dont know. Yes you may have read something about that topic. But your shitposting proves that you know pretty much nothing and/or are a very naive idiot.

So, please stop being so cringe worthy and do something more useful than shitposting.
>>
And with that said i have no need to write to pathetic person like you at the moment.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.