[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Hitler really the bad guy? It seems to me as though he wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13
Was Hitler really the bad guy? It seems to me as though he wanted peace but was denied. Also, Churchill supported eugenics and biological warfare, so the systematic killing of an entire race of people with poison gas. Ring any bells? Roosevelt had everyone by the balls and kept Europe in war. Hitler always said he wanted peace and said his declarations of peace where ignored, and that the SA was necessary for the Nazis to rise to power.

After WW1 you have a broken Germany with a crashed economy and the iron ball of the treaty of Versailles. Germany was denied its rise of power by the elites that already took the seats. These Elites are...Jews? So he or his colleagues without him knowing initiated a program of mass killing? The holocaust victims might have been general war victims and not Jews in imprisonment.

How right am I?
>>
You are most likely to be right.We can't tell exatly as history is fictional subject.
>>
Prove this statement wrong:
>Hitler did nothing wrong
Protip: you can't

He did everything he could for his country. The only time the government had failings was when Hitler was afflicted with a strong case of dysentery and his decisions were overruled by other party members.
>>
>>75779413
What is your opinion on Rommel plotting to assasinate Hitler?
>>
>>75777873
>Was Hitler really the bad guy?

The only side I see that successfully ethnically cleansed a people are the Allies who destroyed an entire culture (Prussia)
>>
File: 1458939311291s.jpg (6 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
1458939311291s.jpg
6 KB, 250x217
>Want nothing but peace
>Invade Poland
>>
File: 1290438124.jpg (73 KB, 634x594) Image search: [Google]
1290438124.jpg
73 KB, 634x594
>>75779413
Hitler did a lot wrong. Hitler believed that the Jews had stabbed Germany in the back to cease World War 1, but actually Aryan world leaders in Russia and Germany had stopped the war to save the bloodshed of million more Aryan lives. World War 1 was in fact started by the Jewish elite with the intention of usurping power in France and Russia, and solidifying their power in Germany which they had since the 1850's.

Hitler foolishly believed he could exterminate the Jews, when his whole government was financed by the Jewish elite. All he accomplished was purging the Jewish ranks of their lowest members and destroying millions more top Aryan blood lines. The Jewish elite accomplished nearly all of their goals during World War 2, and have continued to their quest of world domination by now running America as well. This is fact is clearly evidenced by the number of Jews in the top positions of Government, Finance, and Business, as the roaches no longer need to hide while crawling next to our imbecile masses.
>>
>>75779785
Good soldier, but obviously a traitor.
>>
>>75779973
>Poland is killing ethnic Germans
>Get mad when Germany invades

Sweden Yes
>>
>>75777873
Yes Hitler peacfully Annexed Chechoslovakia and peacfully invade Poland, he only wanted peace you know?
>>
File: xllhx2r.jpg (360 KB, 918x1429) Image search: [Google]
xllhx2r.jpg
360 KB, 918x1429
>>75780488
>Believing German Propaganda?
>>
File: 1462913124055.jpg (286 KB, 1744x926) Image search: [Google]
1462913124055.jpg
286 KB, 1744x926
>>75780247
>Hitler believed that the Jews had stabbed Germany in the back to cease World War 1, but ....
>>
File: 1464717989024.jpg (239 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1464717989024.jpg
239 KB, 1200x800
>>75777873
>>
>>75780615
>Sweden

KEK
U
C
K
>>
File: 1463351624786.jpg (170 KB, 640x857) Image search: [Google]
1463351624786.jpg
170 KB, 640x857
>>75780615
>believing jewish propaganda
Calm your ball sven
>>
>>75777873
>Was Hitler really the bad guy?
He was a good boi. Dindu nuffin. trying to get his country back on track, just need more land for them pogroms

>>75779413
>>Hitler did nothing wrong
he wasted his money and resources on meme weapons like a spaz

>>75780488
>what is the Operation himmler
>>
File: spiridovich.png (77 KB, 282x406) Image search: [Google]
spiridovich.png
77 KB, 282x406
>>75780708
>you haven't gone far enough down the rabbit hole, goym.

After a long discussion with General McDonough, the Chief of the War Intelligence Department in London, and with the British Foreign Office, I submitted on September 17, 1918, a report advising the signing of peace with Bulgaria, which, as I foretold in the above
report, would provoke an uprising of the Slavs in Austria and a panic in Germany and the immediate surrender of her armies. My
advice was accepted and two weeks later peace with Bulgaria was signed; two weeks still later the Slavs in Austria rose, and Austria
was prostrated: and two weeks after the Austrian defection, Germany was thrown into a panic and surrender forced upon her.

The First World War was thus ended, thanks to my advice!

>read this book
http://jostemikk.com/PDF/SecretGovernment-Spiridovich.pdf

The quote, and book, is by Major General Spiridovich, a member of the court of Czar, an Aryan Christian Monarch.
>>
>>75779973
Yeah, because it's not like he offered them a reasonable peace treaty before.
>>
>>75780615
>the onion
>>
File: Topkek.jpg (285 KB, 1170x658) Image search: [Google]
Topkek.jpg
285 KB, 1170x658
>>75781370
Hows your anus, fellow Aryan?
>>
File: dfdfd.jpg (205 KB, 736x1167) Image search: [Google]
dfdfd.jpg
205 KB, 736x1167
>>75777873
>2016
>Hitler

He is a meme now, nothing more.
>>
>>75781356
>1918
> Not understanding who was responsible for the British acquiring the zimmerman telegram, prolonging a war that could've ended in 1916.
>>
>>75777873
The winners write the history books, Brit bro.

And no, I don't mean winners as in "If you kill them, they win."
>>
>>75781370
Hitler wanted to have a plebiscite about whenever the Polish corridor would get to join the Polish Corridor or not that extremely favored the German population there, does that sound reasonable for you?
>>
>>75777873
It doesn't really matter if he was bad or not. The Great Satan of the twentieth century was communism and the huge number of western intellectuals who pushed it, largely (((intellectuals))). Siding with Hitler post Molotov-Ribbentrop was the right thing to do for the greater good but we did the opposite.
>>
>>75779413
>He did everything he could for his country

He was wrong because the world doesn't consist only of his country and simply disregarding everyone else is just evil.
>>
>>75782382
Since you say post Molotov-Ribbentrop, would you agree that Stalin would have been contained to the Soviet Union prior to that if not for Hitler or not?
>>
>>75782472
Of course Sven of all people is still chocking on the blue pills' immigrant dick. He did what was right for his country, hell anti-zionist jews comprised a good portion of his own army. He didn't disregard a time, he offered armistice to Britain 24 times. France was still pissed for not getting all of the money "owed" to it from the Treaty of Versailles. The Weimar Republic was a disgraceful government. Much of Germany had been annexed by the countries around it, and the German-Polish racial tensions escalated on both sides. He even funded jews to move to Palestrina ffs.

What the hell else could he have done?
>>
>>75782906
He was most likely being sarcastic.
>>
>>75782906
He could have not gassed millions of his country's citizens?
>>
>>75782492
I'm not sure what you mean by this. A conflict between the two powers was inevitable at some point if Hitler took his anti-jew, anti-communist ideology seriously, so the pact couldn't be maintained forever. Hitler was also one of the main obstacles (geographically and ideologically) to the expansion of the Soviets or communism in general through Europe. That conflict pretty much had to happen.
>>
>>75781623
What's the point of this comment? Do you really want resentment between the people in Europe again?

>>75782302
>does that sound reasonable for you?

It used to be German land with, like you said, a German population and it would've solved the problem peacefully.
They didn't want peace. It sucks but you can't really blame Hitler for them not accepting a reasonable offer like that.
>>
>>75781959
the greater point I was making is that both World Wars, and the Cold War of SJW-led "tolerance" and "equality" that runs today, were and are products of the Jewish elite.

/pol/ claims to be the redpilled ones, but they ignorantly worship Hitler without knowing the truth behind the financing of his government and army, and the greater scheme of the murder-lusting Jewish elite.
>>
>>75783345
>they were all German
>they actually held the capability to gas and burn millions of bodies with the facilities they had when even today the same size with current machines couldn't do it
They use magic fire from Zeus. Gtfo, jews were oppressed, put into forced labor, deported, and some killed. Gtfo out though with that six gorrilion bullshit.
>>
>>75783345
>Much six gorillian

That's the problem. Do you even know what zyklon b was? It was uses to delouse clothes in the camps. Did you also know that no facility had the ability to administer lethal amounts of the gas without killing German personnel in the process? How about the fact that every camp liberated by Americans was labelled a death camp, while every camp liberated by the USSR was designated a work camp?
>>
>>75782906
>he offered armistice to Britain 24 times
because hitler's word could totally be trusted right? i mean it's not live he'd ever broken agreements before or anything
>>
File: Polish ethnic territhorites.png (233 KB, 668x900) Image search: [Google]
Polish ethnic territhorites.png
233 KB, 668x900
>>75783497
He basically wanted to tip it so the Germans would end up with a bigger part of the votes than their population really supported.
And as I understand it that party did have a Polish majority.

>>75783394
There was other powers, like Poland and the Balkan states as well as France and the UK. My point is that Hitler either destroyed or made legitimate war targets of the former (While also giving directly ceding parts of them to Stalin) while making the attention of the later go from stopping Soviet influence to stopping him.
>>
>>75783791
>How about the fact that every camp liberated by Americans was labelled a death camp, while every camp liberated by the USSR was designated a work camp?
Other way around.
>>
>>75783791
>not knowing the russians had death camps of their own
>>
>>75783880
Yes. It's indoctrinated to us that Hitler was the aggressor within the Nazi Soviet Non Aggression pact, but Stalin bad been gearing towards the invasion of Europe for a long time, and planned to strike while everyone was fighting themselves.
Ask a finnbro about that one.
>>
File: 2000px-Ribbentrop-Molotov.svg.png (537 KB, 2000x1414) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Ribbentrop-Molotov.svg.png
537 KB, 2000x1414
>>75784263
Still somehow the Soviet Union under Stalin didn't do much against Eastern Europe till Hitler gave them it.
And I don't really see how that is relevant to Hitler not being able to hold his word.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1162x850
>>75784096
You mean the gulags? That's pretty common knowledge anon. I'm from America as well if you remember.

>>75783989
Been awhile since I looked at one of the maps.
>>
>>75783986
I don't really disagree that the alliance between Hitler and Stalin wrecked Poland and actually helped the Soviets gain a foothold but there was no way to maintain peace between those two states. Making the alliance in the first place was a mistake on Hitler's part, which is what I think you meant. It was entirely inconsistent with the Nazi ideology and ended up making no sense in practical terms either.
>>
>>75784263
and that has what to do with Hitler breaking his word and the Munich Agreement?
>>
>>75779413
>Hitler did nothing wrong

He chose to listen to himself other than his Generals and the leaders around him you fucking idiot.
>>
>>75784707
It did actually make some sense, as the Axis got a lot of important materials like Oil and stuff out from it.

>>75784096
If you don't think the Germans had death camps you can't say the Soviets had it.
>>
>>75784429
>>75784794
Because that's usually what is taught about him here in the states, that the Munich agreement and non aggression pact violation proves he was untrustworthy. The Munich agreement between Chamberlain and Hitler had no value. Chamberlain was about to be replaced by Churchill shortly, and rising ethnic tensions in Poland forced his hand. There was also the Soviet Union to take into account, as they jointly invaded alongside Germany.

Not sure if Hitler was suspicious of Stalin then, but I can only assume.
>>
>>75777873
It is impossible to rewrite history so the truth won't be known 70 years later. Hitler was a fucking faggot who allowed mass murders of innocent people.
>>
>>75785144
>Chamberlain was about to get replaced by Churchill
He would really have been that if not for the war?
One of the reasons Churrchill became so popular was that he had been warning about Hitler from the start.

And the only Massacres from Poland I know of, if that is what you mean with tension, occured after the outburst start of the war when the German nation started using German Civilians as fifth colon units in Poland.
>>
>>75783880
Oh fuck off, like England hasn't fucked Europe up and over before. England propped Poland up as bait for the Soviet Union and nazis and then goes and back stabs the Polish after the war. Same faggots who stopped Russia from destroying the Muslims way back. Fuck off Nigel, we wuz da saviors of europe.
Yeah thanks for helping bring about lack of nationalism, a cucked mainland Europe, liberalism and pussification of European culture and society.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.