[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your profession?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1394737641089.jpg (49 KB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
1394737641089.jpg
49 KB, 1280x528
Just watched a lot of shark tank episodes. Felt like shit about being an unemployed history undergrad student (for the summer). Have no idea what the fuck I'm gonna do after I graduate.

So why not see what others are doing for inspiration/self loathing

What is your profession /pol/?
How well do you do?
>>
>>75772962
Corporate Solicitor. Make bank, but I work 10 hours a day.
>>
>newspaper reporter

I call city, county, and state officials all day.
Usually file around 2,500 words per day around noon.
Fuck around the rest of the day until deadline then leave.

>everyone in the office browses /pol/ for laughs
>>
>>75772962
Just graduated from biology in one of the best universities of latin america. The country is in a massive economical crisis so I can't get a job for the life of me.

Right now im wondering why I spent the last 6 years of my life studying hard at university to end up as a worthless NEET.
>>
Working for the state treasury, not paid well but short days.
>>
>>75772962

High School Teacher.
>>
I took the yellow pill and I've got a job lined up doing ESL in Japan.
>>
>>75773293
does it pay the bills well?
obviously you needed a degree in journalism or comm, right?
>>
>>75773400
Think about it like this friend - you're living one of those periods where, if you can survive the unrest, you can leverage your degree afterwards to get you a nice cushy high-tier profession.

Unless the regime is one of those anti-intellectual, year zero types, in which case good luck!
>>
>>75772962
Gangster isn't all that it's cracked up to be btw.
>>
>>75772962
>What is your profession?
I'm Muslim. Professor.
>>
>>75773766
>you can leverage your degree afterwards to get you a nice cushy high-tier profession.
This is my plan, but it is though mate, a lot of people have the same degree and are in the same situation, cmpetition will be high regardless of the unrest.
>>
>>75773799
what do you do?
human trafficking or smack dealer?

or is it the classier mob gangster type shit?
>>
Executive assistant

Yes, the CEO of my company is a woman.
I studied finance and it sounds like im gay but this shit pays a lot more that my previous position
>>
>>75773293
>degree in Journalism/Editing

I made more editing books, but I like being a reporter. It's comfy enough and corporate owned so the benefits are good.
>>
HVAC tech

After grad nursing school nigger neighbour gets busted snitches. I sell him 1g of shitty Mexican weed and BUHBYE career. First offense in AL and the DA refused lower charges from felony. Thought life was over. Went back to school got shit jobs worked few years. Now interview in half hr for $24phr which is good$$ in this nobody has any money nigger state
>>
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
high school teacher.
>>
>>75774092
Hired muscle.
>>
>>75772962

Going to college in August to get a pre-apprenticeship in Construction. My goal is to be a Joiner. Right now though, I'm a neet and my mum made me go on the dole until I get into College.

Feel pretty shitty right now, but I hope it changes.
>>
File: vietnam pepe.jpg (43 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
vietnam pepe.jpg
43 KB, 515x496
Couch occupier, family banter sponge, unpaid shill, taste tester, son.
>>
>>75775382

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no employable son.
>>
director of sales at a (very) small software company

$105k avg salary last few yrs

starting salary was $33k 5 years ago at the same company doing tech support
>>
I make paperclips.
>>
>>75772962
i hope to be employed in the next race war or in trumps deportation force
>>
>>75775382
You keep yourself quite busy I see.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.