[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_20160601_190712.jpg (3 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_190712.jpg
3 MB, 2336x4160
What could they mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_20160601_190824.jpg (2 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_190824.jpg
2 MB, 2336x4160
>>
>>75772430
they mean the reason UK men are committing suicide is because they aren't feminine enough, when the real reason is that they've become too feminine as it is.
>>
Any good suicide techniques? I've been thinking of ending it. I don't really want to take any one else with me.
>>
>>75772733
how would we know? if they were good techniques we wouldn't be able to tell you about them
>>
why are you not vandalizing/destroying these things where you find them?

UK doesn't have free speech you know
>>
>>75772733
Don't
Think of the memes you'll miss
>>
>>75772733
asphyxiation with nitrous oxide

go out laughing :)
>>
>>75772733
hang yourself kneeling at a door, you'll be unconscious within seconds. Just make sure everythings steady and strong.
>>
>>75772430
It's meant to be a positive thing.

The point is that they believe men are more likely to commit suicide is because they're less likely to talk about how they feel because of perceived gender roles.

It's true that men don't really talk about their feelings. Whether this is a significant cause of male suicide (or solving it would significantly reduce suicide) is probably up for debate.
>>
>>75772733
Carbon monoxide is painless but honestly you should go out by killing bad people
>>
>>75772733
The /pol/ consensus seems to be helium is the best way. Painless and quick.
>>
File: VNLDwIX.jpg (248 KB, 425x635) Image search: [Google]
VNLDwIX.jpg
248 KB, 425x635
>men are depressed because they are not allowed to act like women

lel
>>
>>75772430
We need Islam more than ever.
>>
>>75772733
Hot bath, good music, good whisky, painkillers, when you're good and ready make deep incision from wrist to halfway to the crook of your arm. Bleed out, escape.
>>
>>75773082
It's more to do with the fact that men don't try and kill themselves in retarded ways like women do by slashing their wrists, overdosing etc. They tend to lean more towards hanging, shooting, jumping off shit etc. so their attempts are more often leathal. Women probably attempt suicide more often than men in general, they just fuck it up because of poor planning.
>>
>>75772733
Can you wait until after November? We need all the votes we can get
>>
>>75772430
Yeah, because turning men into whiny women sure would help.
How about society and feminists stop blaming all of their own failings on men. Young men might actually benefit from hearing something positive about their gender for once in their lifetime, and not just how evil, racist and sexist they are.
>>
>>75773462
Sweden is starting to get it.
>>
>>75772733
Take out some muslims when you go. You might even be the hero who finally starts the race war.
>>
did you guys notice 'mansplain' is today's word of the day on wiktionary
>>
They think men are killing themselves because they don't spend enough time talking to and like women.

It's actually the opposite, of course, after other important causes like blatantly sexist welfare and worker protection laws, alimony and child custody rulings, and a society that demands a higher level of success with inferior support
>>
>>75773669
Women are more likely to do a phony "cry for attention" type suicide.

Men are more likely to just end it.

But what's really sad/funny is how society, families and marriage, and peoples' futures are destroyed by feminism, and the feminists claim that the answer is "more feminism".
>>
>>75772733
>I don't really want to take any one else with me.
Yeah, you're a pussy alright.
Just don't do it. Just continue living, but don't get a job. Become a NEET and a burden to this perverted society, the sooner it crashes, the better for the rest of us. You're life can have a purpose that way.
>>
>>75772430
Well for example you're not allowed to call flowers gay.
>>
>>75774006
>Become a NEET and a burden
There's good money too if you can convincingly fake a mental disability.
>>
>>75772733
Tie piano wire around your throat and rope around your ankles. Tie both to the top of a building, giving yourself room to fall. Super glue your hands to your head (try to possition your palms on your cheeks, and fingers on your temples). The final step is to jump, giving the illusion of ripping off your head on the way down.
>Bonus points for wearing an assless fur suit
>>
Making men more feminine isn't going to make them less suicidal.
Suicide rates have only gone up since that's started happening.
>>
>>75772430
fuck remembering bullshit color names
>>
>>75773974
This is true. I'm a psychiatric nurse and most of my bpd patients have a dozen '''''''''attempts''''''' under their belts. The majority of time they actually do it is because they accidentally don't fuck up a cry for help.
>>
>>75772733
Death by lion
>>
>>75772430
>things of typically feminine nature
>GIRLS CAN LIKE TRUCKS AND GI JOES TOO!!!! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE VAGINA THAT DOESNT MAKE ME A WOMAN! GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT! WE ARE ALL BORN NEUTRAL

MAKE UP YOU FUCKING MIND FAGGOT LIBERALS
>>
>>75772733
Dress as a gorilla and kidnap a toddler
>>
>>75772487

>campaign against living miserably

Is it some sort of husband support group?
>>
>>75772430
CALM whilst posing as a charity to prevent suicide in men is actually a radical feminist organisation set up by a radical feminist. look it up.

They believe that the only reason men kill themselves is because men won't talk about their problems like women do. They call it "toxic masculinity".

But any man who has considered suicide and talked about will tell you that it doesn't actually help. there is nothing toxic about masculinity. Men who kill themselves kill themselves because their lives are awful, and it's usually awful because of very real problems, personal or financial in nature.

And talking about those issues doesn't help. Talking about how you feel isn't going to get you a job, it isn't going to stop your wife divorcing you or taking your kids. It's not an chemical imbalance or a mental issue, its a real issues.

Any man in the UK considering suicide I seriously advise you to stay as far away from CALM as possible. They won't help, they'll make you feel worse, they'll blame you for being a man instead of helping you see a way through. Stick with the Samaritans, go to church, but stay away from this radical feminist organisation.
>>
>>75772430
>men have never wrote poetry

The ignorance
>>
File: nice.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>75774903
>>
>>75772733
Go ahead. I enjoy white deaths. If a random smile forms on my face later tonight I will know you've gone to the other side.
>>
>>75772733

At least blow yourself up in some liberal cafe.
>>
>>75774953
It's funny because if you do something feminists don't like then they will say "LOL WHAT A LOSER A -REAL- MAN WOULD [insert asinine feminist demand here]"
>>
File: 1464164791548.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1464164791548.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>>75772733
An air strike
>>
>>75772733
My plan is to wait until autumn/winter (maybe see how brexit goes), head out into the highlands and set up camp with a few bottles of whisky and just drift off into the abyss.

Hoping for 'death by misadventure'.
>>
>>75774224
So under-rated
>>
File: 286_murrow_intro.jpg (17 KB, 286x250) Image search: [Google]
286_murrow_intro.jpg
17 KB, 286x250
>man's greatest stress in life are the cunts he hangs out with willingly
>Said cunts are the least sympathetic towards his problems.
No.
>>
>>75772733
helium
trust me
>>
>>75774953
Could I have some fucking source on this please, because I really, really don't believe that.

>>75774907
kek
>>
>>75772733
Helium asphyxiation
Painless, cheap. You just lose consiousness and die minutes after
Don't be a faggot and use a gun
>>
>-ish
>verb

EVERYONE SHOULD DIE
>>
>>75772733
Kill yourself and you will be back here again.
Better start meditation and you will find a way out.
>>
>I was going to kill myself but after learning that there were people I could talk to who thought it was okay to know the words to describe 6 slightly different shades of pink I decided against it.
This is what they actually believe will happen, in reality I'd hazard a guess that they're making things a little worse by helping to convince depressed morons that the counseling services provided for them are completely out of touch with what their problems actually are and make them feel that little bit more isolated.
>>
>>75772991
Have you seen American doors?
>>
>>75776049
m8 they don't even hide it:

https://www.thecalmzone.net/2014/11/masculinity-audit/

Check the comments too where they are called out for their bullshit. Men DO talk about their suicidal feelings but when they do they're made to feel worse by these exact same people. Instead of helping them they blame their masculinity. A woman would never kill themselves over unemployed. Men often do. So their conclusion is men need to change their priorities but in doing so they fail to acknowledge the possibility that men and women are actually different. It's got nothing to do with society that men want to have respect and be providers.

Their solution to solving male suicide is therefore to attack one of the core parts of a mans identity. Needless to say this is total folly and counter-productive. Their entire premise is wrong.

And just look at these boards, do you think a man would write that?

Google campaign against living miserably and feminism and you'll find plenty of articles hosted on CALM's website itself, often written by the founder Jane Powell. You'll find plenty of material critical of CALM too, for the reasons I have alluded to.
>>
>womanguage
Being incapable of rational thinking

What could I mean by this?
>>
>>75773462
This.
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 750x1334
>>75776049
He's accurate about it possibly being a feminist organization. The staff seems to be 90% women. I haven't looked into it enough though
>>
>>75773304
>helium
>painless
wew, don't listen to this faggot.
>>
>>75773679
>Can you wait until after November? We need all the votes we can get

Literally necrophilic fascism. Amazing.
>>
>>75772733
take one for the team and kill a high profile target
>>
>>75772733
Dress up as moon man and go on a shooting spree in the projects
You'll be forever immortalised in dank memes
>>
>>75773304
It's not painless.
>>
>>75772430
>Men are killing themselves because of us
>It must be because society doesn't let them be unmanly enough
>Let's do what we do best and help them be more unmanly

Daily reminder: if you were born a man and are acting unmanly, you have no true purpose in this world.
>>
>>75772733
Write a suicide note stating that feminism did this to you.
>>
>>75773629
And it's fucking wrist to elbow.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 741x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 741x1053
>>75773908
>he's right
>>
>>75775598
That's a miserable way to go.

>>75775951
>>75776159
Just drown yourself, it's the same thing.
>>
>>75772430
>men are killing themselves
>I know, lets insult men and stereotype them, that'll do the trick
>>
men genuinely want to die and its not a cry for attention
>>
>>75772430
>this is just like a religious nutjob trying to "help" gay people through electroshock therapy
>>
>>75772430
men don't communicate things that are typically seen as feminine very readily, i.e. felling like shit and wanted to die, putting them at higher risk for suicide.

i think the message is basically "hey it's cool you wanna talk about it?" and the website is one of those suicide counselor things.
>>
>>75772430
Feminist blame culture and allocation of victims is most distasteful when they talk about suicide and war.
>>
>>75774224
Fuck my life.
>>
>>75778711
Exactly. It's stupid. This will just make men kill themselves even more -- but that's what they want. They want white men to DIE so they can replace us.
>>
>>75772430
They want men to die so they publicly strive to insult them, then pretend that it's the main problem for males in todays society?
>>
File: 1431322510336.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1431322510336.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>75772430

who cares
>>
>>75772430
I don't know senpai, but it's going to make them fatter and more surly, I can predict that much
>>
>>75777392
Unless their goal is to actually increase rates of male suicide...

>makesUfinkhuh.jpg
>>
>>75773304
It's not painless, but it has a low failure rate if you use the right technique
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.