[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada, no!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1362336200678.jpg (220 KB, 553x623) Image search: [Google]
1362336200678.jpg
220 KB, 553x623
According to Statistic Canada government survey 34% of Chinese-Canadians have faced direct discrimination.
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/89-621-x/89-621-x2006001-eng.htm

38% of Japanese-Canadians have faced direct discrimination in Canada.
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/89-621-x/89-621-x2007013-eng.htm#13

Scroll down to 'sense of belonging' to see results.
>>
Discrimination from each other?
>>
Whenever I see Asians I always start asking them if they know where I can buy good dog to eat.
>>
>>75769731
No from the general populace, dumbass.
>>
>>75769533
If you think like a canadian, then its impossible to discriminate against whites and asians because they are "privileged"
>>
>>75770189
All this survey is, is just further proof that most white canadians hate orientals in their country.
>>
Wow you Canadians should be ashamed of yourself this number should be 100%
>>
>>75769772
You're a goddamned airport motherfucker

>this is why we don't like you
>>
>>75769533
Gook here. i had the misfortune of being born here. Thankfully I'll be returning to my glorious homeland soon. Seriously fuck white Canadians. They are mostly retarded inbred and lazy and commit the majority of crime. Probably no worse than American niggers.
>>
>>75769533
Are there more of these? I know there is also australia and usa but haven't seen any others
>>
File: 1363770249781.jpg (13 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
1363770249781.jpg
13 KB, 177x278
>Chinese-Canadians have faced direct discrimination
Gee, the people who call whites Gwailo and refuse to hire anyone that doesn't speak Mandarin face discrimination?

t. Vancouverite
>>
>>75771115
If you think the number for Chinese and Japs have it bad. The percentage of East Indians who have faced direct racism is almost 50%.
>>
>>75770714
What the fuck you talking about ted?
>>
>>75770821
Hi Nguyen, the usual export'A please.

No bag im fine, thanks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.