[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muricans will defend this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1461447692139.jpg (39 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461447692139.jpg
39 KB, 540x540
Muricans will defend this?
>>
>>75768582
Plenty of people here get into severe financial trouble when a family member needs constant care that isn't covered by the NHS, you twat.
>>
>>75768793
Like what sort of care?
>>
>>75768793
This
>>
643,000 less people to worry about
>>
>>75768582
We pay most of your defense, Charles.

t. NATO
>>
>>75769084
And we own your Federal Reserve . . .so fucking what?

Are you changing the subject out of butt-hurt or lack of things to contribute?
>>
>>75768582
>Muricans will defend this?
Would you rather have an universal health care that is free but does not work like my country?

It is not viable mate, seriously, they will let you die in the front of the emergency entrace. We are basically forced to pay for this healthcare AND pay our own private healthcare plans if we want to have acess to any decent quality hospital.

It is quite troublesome that is what it is, not to mention that it leaves a huge opening for corrupt individuals to steal taxpayers money by selling hospital supplies or overcharging them on their tax reports.
>>
>>75768582
90% of those people are fat fucks, heavy smokers, drug addicts and alcoholics

literally who cares

fuck the NHS
>>
honestly they should just work for less money so they'd be rich
>>
>>75769286
Are you having a fucking stroke?

Have you any idea how much basic medical treatment is in the USA?
>>
>>75769228
>we own your Federal Reserve
You're not Japan, desu. Japan-san is only san.
>>
>>75768582
Now post the one showing how many people die waiting in lines.
>>
>>75768952
Care for the elderly. It's not cheap you know. When we had my nana in a home, it cost like a grand a week. The place wasn't even fancy and it ate right into the equity of her home. Only in this country would the government pay for people who chose not to prepare for their old age and penalize those who did.
>>
>>75769530
Why penalise the NHS for this?

It happens everywhere but it fuck all to do with medical bills.
>>
>>75769444

It's almost like government involvement in a market pushes up costs for everyone involved. The solution is clearly more government.
>>
>>75769684
You asked for a medical instance where the NHS doesn't cover you and I gave you one.
>>
so you want to give away your hard earnt money to those fat fucks who would never eat something healthy,never exercises ever? or people who abuse drugs, alcohol, cigarettes their whole life? or even worse, those who born with 30 iq and quadriplegy, requires fuck load of money to care, will never add anything to society yet still forced to live by equally retarded parents?
>>
>>75769904
>You asked for a medical instance where the NHS doesn't cover you
It's not really a medical instance . . .it's an old person that needs to be cared for if her family can't do it, then she will have to lose equity in her house to do it.

I don't see what this has to do with medical bills . . . .she will never go into Bankruptcy over it.
>>
>>75768582
Maybe if we didnt have to cover all of you and your neighbors' defense, or cut spending on stupid shit like researching the effects of shoving cocaine up a peacock's ass, we could spend some of our tax dollars on cushy little social programs like you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.