[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police Scotland start "surrender campaign"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: air-weapon.jpg (39 KB, 450x341) Image search: [Google]
air-weapon.jpg
39 KB, 450x341
http://www.scotland.police.uk/whats-happening/news/2016/may/surrender-campaign

>Surrender campaign

>air guns

JUST
>>
>>75765988
Few hundred years ago brits were disarming scots inorder to persecute them, now it's scots persecuting scots. Its the (current year)
>>
>>75766113
You could say they ruined Scotland
>>
>>75765988

If this is not a silly question, may I be permitted to ask... why would someone "surrender" an item of property they own and are legally entitled to operate?
>>
>>75766113
Friendly reminder that a few months ago your police travelled over to Scotland to learn how to do their job right.
>>
>>75766362
Because you faggots are all cucks to the nanny state
>>
File: GB.jpg (79 KB, 402x691) Image search: [Google]
GB.jpg
79 KB, 402x691
>>75765988

I would say: What would Rob Roy do?
>>
>>75766378
Do the job "right" get stabbed or shot by a rabid nig nog in the US, European policing doesn't work here.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-29+at+07.04.07).jpg (131 KB, 977x1072) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-29+at+07.04.07).jpg
131 KB, 977x1072
Guns can be threatening without being fired. I don't see why an air gun that convincingly resembles a real gun should be legal.

Only edgy teenagers have them anyway.
>>
>>75766490
And here is the faggot.
>>
>>75766490
I wish you could hear what a cuck bitch you sound like to an American
>>
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
What's stopping me from going down to Blackpool in the summer, buying an airgun for dirt cheap and coming back up here with it?

Also don't surrender your gun, fucking sell that shit. Scot Gov wants you to give up money basically.
>>
>>75766490

KYS, senpai.
>>
RULE RULE BRITANIA! BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES!...
>>
>>75766488
Ah a narrow minded burger.

http://news.sky.com/story/1633328/scots-police-teach-us-cops-how-to-avoid-gun-use

Maybe minorities in the US wouldn't feel so disenfranchised if you're police didn't resort to firing at them all the time.
>>
>>75766617
I'm sure sense sounds like gibberish to an inbred redneck like yourself.
>>
>>75766982
> No matter the geographical location nig nogs are the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk
>>
The fucking look on that cop's face, like he's putting his foot down and taking on the menace of toy guns in Scottish society.

So glad my father left that shithole for greener pastures.

>>75766982
10 cops show up to arrest machete wielding man, put him through the mental health and judicial system and cost the taxpayers thousands instead of just putting the animal down.
>>
File: 1462483526768.jpg (42 KB, 576x522) Image search: [Google]
1462483526768.jpg
42 KB, 576x522
>When I was younger you could pick up a .22 rifle for lees than £100
>Could buy a G10 repeater for £35 when you were 15
>now you need I.D and proof of address to buy ornamental knifes
>mfw

That little rat Mathieson's behind this, his entire family are scum.
There's no doubt this campaign is due to one of his friends/families kids getting shot at, which is more to do with his friends/family (corrupt fucks) than it has to do with guns.
I feel sorry for the people that work at Victor Morris, poor cunts are going to be out of a job because of that little weasel.
>>
>>75767952

Here's another example of his shite.

>Michael Matheson, the SNP MSP, said it was important that the police and football clubs were aware of the sinister background of the song and took action against groups who used it in matches.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3883838/Doing-the-Hokey-Cokey-could-be-hate-crime.html
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.