[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anything ever swayed your loyalty to our God Emperor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1463299746435.png (380 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
1463299746435.png
380 KB, 600x703
Has anything ever swayed your loyalty to our God Emperor?
>>
>>75765327
Yes
>>
>>75765327
No, I'm not Italian
>>
No.
>>
>say he'd debate Bernie for charity
>Bernie accepts
>Trump wont do it

Top fucking wew.
>>
When he said trannies should be able to use any restroom they feel like.

That caused me to waver a little, but he's still leagues better than Comrade Sanders or Shillary
>>
File: David French the Traitor.jpg (7 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
David French the Traitor.jpg
7 KB, 311x162
David French when Bill Kristol presented him as a third party conservative presidential candidate to beat Trump. I was interested until I saw this.

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464798681502.webm

How can he beat Trump if he votes for him?
Let's Tweet Ol' Bill and the Milo to find out.
>>
>>75765327
Hearing him speak usually does. But one has to look beyond that. Vote for the platform, not the man.
>>
>>75765327
My Loyalty to the queen
>>
His loyalty to Jews is concerning.
>>
>>75765327
Sometimes I disagree with his rhetoric like what he said about Japan and other countries how they need to pay up or defend themselves. It made me think Trump doesn't even know the basic reasons why we have bases all over the world.

Why are there so many bases in Germany? Because Germany and especially west Germany was the front line between NATO and the Warsaw pact, also it assures Germany will never rise again. Why do we protect Japan? Because we wrote into the Japanese constitution that they'll never have a military and at the least never use that military aggressively.

These countries to name a few literally did nothing wrong other than being an enemy but its just plain being a bully to punish these countries for the shit Americans generations past created for a world order during their time. We should've built the Japanese military after the war and leave them to defend themselves and assure there our allies, we shouldn't have been responsible for them.
>>
>>75765327

Most words that come from his mouth. Amazing. Very vague, the most unelequent. Tremendous. It's a problem. He's a great negotiator however, and very smart. He went to Whartons, best school. Schina. Devaluation.

>He's an insecure, embellishing, loud, chad retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6UtGcGPLM
>>
>>75765327
Nothing but pessimism.

I would hate to get my hopes up just for Trump to disappoint or turn back on his promises.
>>
File: 1463883899026.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1463883899026.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
>>75765327
I have been backing Mr. Trump since day 0. Nothing has ever got me thinking twice. Nothing ever will. I am eternally and unconditionally loyal.
>>
>>75765772
If he did then he actually couldn't debate Hillary ever
>>
>>75765772
>for charity

The media did not agree on those terms.

Fucking typical leaf.
>>
He is infinitely better than any candidate I have been old enough to pay attention to in my life time. He is the asshole version of Reagan, and he's our best chance to save us from the left's plans to turn us all into brown zombie hordes.
>>
>>75769259
>Why do we protect Japan? Because we wrote into the Japanese constitution that they'll never have a military and at the least never use that military aggressively.

Nigga, japan has the best army in whole asia.
>>
When Trump started fucking my wife I had my doubts. Since then my shit has been so unfucked my life has done a complete 180. I'm back to being Trump's number one supporter and I regret even wavering for a second. Donald Trump will make this country so great, just like he does for my wife and as he has done for my life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.