[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Hillary plans to DESTROY Donald Trump's campaign in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hillary.jpg (144 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
144 KB, 960x500
U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton plans to humiliate and embarrass Donald Trump in a foreign policy speech on Thursday that will portray the Republican rival she calls a "loose cannon" as too dangerous be president, her campaign said.

The disgraced billionaire's willingness to speak with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and his criticism of British-Muslim politicians have been cited as targets.
>>
single-handedly plans to do what 16 republicans, the pope, and every journalist in the western world couldn't?

she will try.
>>
reminder that Hillary Clinton hasn’t given a single press conference in 2016. that bitch is so corrupt that she can only win when everything is controlled for her favour
>>
File: trumpbtfo.jpg (141 KB, 863x541) Image search: [Google]
trumpbtfo.jpg
141 KB, 863x541
looks like Trump is going down!!!
>>
>>75765296
I have the feeling that if Hillary wins, it will actually destroy /pol/
The blow would be too hard.
This board will become a post apocalyptic shithole full of shitposting.
>>
>>75765742
/pol/ it will turn liberal again. you know its coming
>>
>>75765151
thanks, now I'm an #Clintoris
>>
is she going to call him dangerous again
>>
>>75765151

The eternal philosophical question. If a politician makes a speech nobody listens to, does it move her polls?
>>
>>75765815
i'm going to give you and your family water when you are going back. hahaha
>>
>>75765151
She will soon be speaking over a phone, from behind a window.
>>
>>75765151

Hillary: "SO I heard the other day that Trump would be willing to TALK with the North Korean leader and even make deals with Putin to foster friendly relations between our nations! This peace-loving nonsense is simply unacceptable in the POTUS in 2016. If we prevented world war 3 and saved potentially millions of lives while improving the global economy would that stop sexism? Would that stop homophobia?"

Audience: "HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY!"
>>
>>75766173
>Hillary: "SO I heard the other day that Trump would be willing to TALK with the North Korean leader and even make deals with Putin to foster friendly relations between our nations! This peace-loving nonsense is simply unacceptable in the POTUS in 2016. If we prevented world war 3 and saved potentially millions of lives while improving the global economy would that stop sexism? How would that put Money in MY pocket? "Audience: "HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY!"
>>
>>75766173
this

JUST

maybe war won't be so bad. while the military is occupied elsewhere we can form nationalist militias, round up the commies and execute them publicly in kangaroo courts.
>>
>>75765742
Or we may see a increase in posts as Hillary supporters try to "find their "Missing" cohorts who will be mysteriously disappearing by the Thousands.
>>
>>75765151
> I want to start a war with Russia over ISIS.
> Trump wants to start a war with Russia over Russian planes near american aircarrier near Russian border waters.
> Trump is more dangerous than me.
Basically.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.