[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump vs. Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1453735498124.jpg (80 KB, 837x750) Image search: [Google]
1453735498124.jpg
80 KB, 837x750
When Trump was leading her by 0.2 points i really thought that it was only going one way for him.
I was wrong, and he's now 1.5 points behind her.

Can Trump beat Hillary in the general election?
>>
>>75764833
Forgot link btw oops

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
>>75764833
Yes
>>
>>75764936
How he's behind her by 1.5 points?
>>
>>75764996
Its june 1. Theres plenty of time. Hillary will be indicted soon enough
>>
>>75765504
Do you think trump will do jail time over his "University"
>>
>>75766412
No. That's a civil case, not criminal.

Also OP, it's hardly June and you are freaking out about polls. Hint: they will be up and down for a while.
>>
File: demographics.jpg (290 KB, 916x739) Image search: [Google]
demographics.jpg
290 KB, 916x739
>>75764833
Look at this and tell me Trump will win. Do it
>>
>>75766613
he will do it
>>
>>75766613
Source?
>>
>>75764833
The fact that he got +2 on an fucking ABC poll is pretty telling. Clinton got a couple of more polls where she won hence the slight lead, but they are basically tied at the moment.

>>75766613
Trump will win.
http://www.langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/1177a1ClintonTrump.pdf
>>
>>75766748
delusional

>>75766785
http://www.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/191918/race-gender-biggest-differentiators-views-clinton-trump.aspx?g_source=POLITICS&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles
>>
File: 1464283664863.jpg (103 KB, 816x900) Image search: [Google]
1464283664863.jpg
103 KB, 816x900
>>75764833
>taking swing votes from millenials serious
That's nice and all but these people literally "vote" for a different candidate each months, these polls whoever ranks #1 doesn't give you a conclusive answer to anything
>>
>>75766877
No, he won't. The demographics aren't in his favor
>>
>>75767119
The most important demographics are in his favor and he's been swinging a huge amount of people as polling has shown.
>>
>>75767119
White people actually turn out to vote though. Blacks especially are more than likely not going to turn out to vote in as large numbers as they did for Obama... for obvious reasons.
>>
>>75767297
White male demographic isn't enough to win elections anymore anon.

>>75767299
Only white guys. You can't win the election with that
>>
>>75767500
>wins males
>wins married women
>wins old people
That's enough lad. The minority vote is highly overrated.
>>
>>75767500
Whites make up 75% of voters dude. Win the white, win the election, unless he gets Jewed.
>>
>>75767599
>the minority vote is highly overrated
Then why is he losing in Florida, Nevada, Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania then? You need the minority vote to win those states. He isn't winning them.

>>75767725
Romney couldn't win even with his huge white support. Trump won't be any different.
>>
>>75767933
He'll win the white vote by a larger margin, and he's doing better with hispanics.
>>
>>75767933
By the way, the republicans had 800k more votes in Ohio than the dems, in the primaries.
>>
>>75767933
>minority vote is important in Pennsylvania and Ohio
Lol. Florida is Cubans not Mexicans and they are traditionally more conservative. Trump can swing Florida. He'll grab Ohio and Pennsylvania with the white working class vote. Just give it some time. You can lose Nevada and Virginia and still win; they don't matter as much.
>>
>>75768018
>he's doing better with hispanics.
He's doing far worse with the Hispanics than Romney, and Romney had the lowest Hispanic support than any other GOP candidate in history.

>>75768073
>in the primaries

Can you tell me when primaries any effect in the GE?

>>75768086
>just give it some time

I don't think Trump could do any worse but I can't see his support growing any significant amount. I do not think Trump will win. People do not like Clinton but they still prefer her over Trump.
>>
>>75768554
>I don't think Trump could do any worse but I can't see his support growing any significant amount
But his support has in fact grown by a significant amount over the past couple of months.
>>
Anything but a landslide would be a disappointment.
>>
>>75767299
Wrong, they will vote to stop him and "to put Bill back in office".
>>
>>75768633
Yet he's still losing in states that matter.
>>
>>75768977
It's barely June; we still have months left to go. Of the two candidates, Trump is way better at campaigning and is far more persuasive. He has much more room to grow than Clinton.
>>
>>75769104
let's just hope you're right anon
>>
>>75767725
>75% of the voting population
>62% of the actual population
>NeverTrump Republicans, ImWithHer Dems, Bernfags, spics and nigs will all vote against him
How does he win again?
>>
Everyone who has attacked Trump was eventually bested. There was not a single person who survived extended Trump mortar fire. Hillary is going to be the sole target of Trump for months, soon enough.

Of course, the nevertrump queers and the Kochs will try anything to stop him. They will push for Gary Johnson to be added to debates, they may even run another third party candidate like French.

But there's really no other option, is there? This election is the hail mary attempt to retake the country. If clinton wins, the first thing she will do is use her winning momentum to completely open the borders and flood every red state with new democrats. Theres no option at this point but to believe Trump will win and do what you can to help him, because if he loses, all the right wing momentum the alt right and other groups has been collecting, will disappear.

And let me say another thing. The absolute worst enemies of this election are the neocons who'd rather get hillary in office. They are the big issues. Keep them distracted by spamming their twitter feeds with anything that will get under their skin.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.