[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump University playbooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault33.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault33.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/documents-show-aggressive-sales-tactics-at-trump-university.html

How can he even refute this? It's from his own """university"""

Is taking advantage of idiots morally wrong, or is it just capitalism at its finest?
>>
Wow. I'm a #CruzMissile now
>>
Capitalism at it's finest. People are sheep, and you shouldn't blame the wolves.
>>
>>75763439
Wow, looks like #Imwithher
>>
wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>75763439
Wow. I used to be a cruzmissile, then i went with her, but I'm with Trump now. #BasedTrump
>>
Shit... You shills finally broke me.

How can trump ever recover, I'm now a shill for hill
>>
>>75763439
Trump is aggressive. If those people are attending the seminar, they already chose to be there. In fact, they'd probably be disappointed not to receive lessons in being an alpha salesman.
>>
>>75763439
The lawyers behind this donated $650,000 to Hillary Clinton for speeches
>>
Who else #KillerForHillary now?
>>
>>75763617
I'm actually not a shill, I just wanted /pol/'s opinion on the matter.

Would any of you have paid to go to this """university""" before all of this shit went down?
>>
>>75763439
>Implying state universities aren't also this way

They are worse.
>>
File: jan-crouch-orgasm-face.png (462 KB, 780x722) Image search: [Google]
jan-crouch-orgasm-face.png
462 KB, 780x722
SEND ME YOUR CREDIT CARD AND I'LL SHOW YOU MY SECRETS

>said every scam ever
>>
>>75763804
At least you get an accredited degree out of it.
>>
>>75763755
Fools and their money are soon parted.

Caveat Emptor.
>>
>>75763439

That's salesmenship though.

Go furniture shopping. Great example...assuming you're not a NEET degenerate and you DO in fact have a career and disposable income to furnish a home nicely.

Every person you talk to, in any sales situation is predatory in nature. They have entire scripts and scenarios they train over and over and over and hire firms to engineer psychological based attacks/intrusions to convince you to buy more than you originally intended.

Any sales person is like this. Knowing the product is only half the game, selling themselves is the other half. Would you buy anything from someone who creeped you out? Fuck...even my weed dude has these skills and acts the way I want him to when I come around to score.

If Trump university taught aggressive sales tactics to its students, good...that's the nature of sales.
>>
>>75763804
State universities will lie to you about jobs that don't exist, and milk you dry for 4 years, so this is a fair point.
>>
>>75763439
Pathetic, meanwhile the usurper Shilary can get away with her speeches and clear violations of communication protocols of the state department.

It's clear what the media is doing, it's clear they're a biased bunch of filthy shills seeking to keep the establishment in power. Fucking cucks, let their dishonest news agencies eat shit and die a slow and especially entertaining death.
>>
>>75763973
>>75763978
The argument though in this case is you didn't actually get anything from Trump U for paying all this money.

You might get a useless degree from a University, but it's still something that might be useful later down in life.

At least you get furniture when you are talked into buying it.

It really reminds me of the Church of Scientology.

As far as I know, Trump U fit all the criteria for a scam, and scams are illegal.
>>
>people failed at selling something
>blame trump for failures
>>
>>75764187
You're the one deciding that information and skills are "nothing" in comparison to a defunct degree, which I asssume is because the latter is tangible?

Neither inherently are of any value unless you've learned how to apply those experiences.
>>
>>75764187

Learning predatory sales approaches is something business owners spend millions and millions of dollars engineering though. I'd say it was worth the money if you're not a retard. Problem is most people are retards and incapable of gaining anything from a program like Trump University. Shame.

I sell liquor to drunks and college students though. I opened my business based on the fact I was selling an addictive substance that will guarantee return business. Meh.
>>
>>75763439
Reminder that the law firm pushing this Trump University shit are Clinton backers. They've given hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clintons for speeches and the head of the group personally donated $2700 to Hillary's campaign.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michellejesse/as-judge-unseals-trump-university-docs-bombshell-revealed

The judge is part of of a pro-Hispanic advocacy group and is an Obama appointee. The head of the other firm he appointed to the case is an Obama and MoveOn supporter. And the AG in New York tried basically engaging in racketeering to ensure that the Trump University shit never came up and is, surprise surprise, a Hillary supporter.
>>
>>75764530
True, but people were promised that they would get real advice from Trump himself and his closest advisers. This didn't actually happen, therefore it was a scam.
>>75764586
Heh, I'm a recovering alcoholic and I agree. It's just human nature I suppose.
>>
>>75764187
It's a fucking seminar, what the hell do people expect? You pay money to go to a seminar and you get advice. Nobody, unless they were really dumb, expected to come out with a job. This Trump University bullshit is nothing but a Hillary-pushed piece of nonsense.
>>
>>75764962
No, they started as seminars, then you could pay to be enrolled. They would talk you into it.
>>
As far as I can tell, Trump U is being blown out of proportion, and for the most part, it seems that the plaintiffs in this case are just embittered because they lost money and are mad. HOWEVER, there are a couple things that stand out that aren't so good. One - Trump said in a deposition that he'd hand pick all the instructors, and that wasn't the case, in fact he didn't even know some of them. Two - people were told that he'd show up, or something to that effect, but he never did. But who knows, Trump seems pretty confident that this whole thing is nothing to worry about. We'll see.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.