[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can see why you guys disagree with many opinions of "
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: oyvey i have a college degree.jpg (742 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
oyvey i have a college degree.jpg
742 KB, 2448x3264
I can see why you guys disagree with many opinions of "redditors". This is at the frontpage. Pretty nonsensical stuff about claiming people who wish to leave the EU to be "xenophobic".

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4m0eh4/found_this_on_the_london_tube_this_morning/
>>
>>75763103
that refugee needs to learn how to write. i can barely make that out
>>
Liberals love passive aggressive rebuttals they are so weak they can only "argue" when the person they oppose isnt there to defend themselves so the write shitty notes like little bitches
>>
>that god awful handwriting
>using upper case and lower case interchangeably
>>
>>75763103
/pol/ absolutely BTFO
Wll they ever recovoer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>75763103
I really wouldn't mind if you traitors left the EU. You would be easier targets.

I will never forget how you fucks betrayed us back in smyrna when the orcs were attacking.
>>
>>75763670
We're sorry, man. We were dealing with ogres back then.
>>
>>75763103
Literally not a single argument.
>>
The comments are redpilled as fuck. People are waking up
>>
>>75763103
None of those are arguments.
>>
>>75763103
>argument for open borders is "muh vacation" XD

fuck reddit
>>
File: 1460023340446.jpg (191 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460023340446.jpg
191 KB, 800x600
>xenophobic old man
>>
>>75763103
When they said "youth" I didn't know they meant 7 years old.
>>
File: 1464428620122.png (1 MB, 800x793) Image search: [Google]
1464428620122.png
1 MB, 800x793
I honestly don't understand why they keep complaining about the fucking visa shit. The USA has a passport waiver system that you apply for online and it takes ten fucking minutes to fill in; why are these dumb fucks acting as if we're going to have old-style Soviet border controls in place between countries who already get along?
>>
File: sjdub31.jpg (357 KB, 800x740) Image search: [Google]
sjdub31.jpg
357 KB, 800x740
>>
>>75763600
It's almost as if...a kraut wrote it.
>>
>>75763498
Fpbp
>>
>>75763103

>it it?

Yes, you provided zero rebuttal, but instead interjected another problem. That's literally not an argument.

>I think they do. I like a trip to Frace

Then what you like isn't open borders, it's a specific intra-EU travel agreement.

>Define failed?

Several major nations with almost half the population ready to vote for an exit sounds like a failure. Merkel has admitted it's a failure on immigration. The EU superstate is increasingly replacing national sovereignty and people don't like it. Greece can't devaluate the currency and are stuck in perpetual debt. Spain can't compete either and may have chronic unemployment at 20% or more for decades.

>Where did you hear this crap?

From economists and statisticians.

>Yes if you are a scored

This doesn't even make sense.

>it's not your Future - its ours!

Yeah it makes sense a paki wrote this.
>>
>>75763103
>IS IT? IS IT REALLY THOUGH? THERE'S PROBLEMS ELSEWHERE YOU KNOW!
>BUT I LIKE GOING ON HOLIDAYS WITHOUT A VISA
>GIVING MONEY TO MILLIONS OF REFUGEES CAN ONLY BE A GOOD THING

The worst generation.
>>
>>75763103
I love their responses.

Did it fail? define failed? I think it didn't fail. what are you sources even? whatever you are just a scared manbaby who has a tiny penis

basically the standard liberal debate toolkit.
>>
File: 1464321698416.jpg (31 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1464321698416.jpg
31 KB, 400x387
>>75764958
Nice one Bulgaria! :D
>>
File: 1149s.jpg (234 KB, 1008x620) Image search: [Google]
1149s.jpg
234 KB, 1008x620
>>75763103
shill
>>
>>75763103
Top kek, I can't wait for this to be over and Remain to win. /pol/ cucked again!
>>
My favorite response is when he says he likes open borders so that he can take a vacation to France or Italy without having to worry about a visa. Typical liberal, nothing should get in the way of my luxury, even if it's at the cost of everyone else in the country
>>
>>75764958
At least we have certain rules for that!
>>75764554
It is on par with >muh immigrant food.
Especially since they can't even name any noneuropean food besides kebap and the horseshit that gets labeled "asian food" over here.
>>
File: apocalypse pepe.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse pepe.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
>mfw Britain votes Brexit on the 23rd
>mfw they tank hard, as predicted
>mfw that doesn't matter, as we don't have to bail them out anymore like we did in 73
>mfw what happens then is an experiment we get to watch but we don't have to pay for
>mfw if they do well without us, we'll change the EU to give us less regulatory crap
>mfw if they don't do well, we get to have at least an ultra-cheap holiday destination nearby
>mfw the outcome doesn't matter, we will profit any way.
>>
>>75765912
I care much, much more about the EU's anti-white agenda than any economic impact, to be honest with you my family.
>>
>>75766116
What anti white agenda?
Literally none of the non-white rapefugees that came here since last September have made it to your islands. All the dark faces you have in your home towns have been imported by your government from your former colonies. It's got nothing at all to do with the EU. You could have done something about it, but you chose not to.
>>
>if you are a scared
>>
>>75763103
>muh opinions are more correct than someone elses'
>that terrible accursed handwriting
>capitalizing words at seemingly random

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>75763103
>Define "Failed"
Oh God, here they go again. Just re-define everything until it fits your narrative. You can't even argue with the fuckers, they will just change the meaning of the words you used.
>>
>>75766328
>You could have done something about it, but you chose not to.
>check flag

W E W
E
W
>>
>going to Norway and London
>get to see firsthand the Brits leave the EU
YOU HAVE TO DO IT LADS
>>
>>75766892
Don't worry, Merkel is gone. We just need another Cologne.
>>
>>75766328
The EU is growing steadily more powerful, and I want to get out before it does begin in earnest importing peaceful refugees. Their founder wrote extensively on how a future, united Europe must not consist of any pure race bar the Jews. Plus, our membership fees go towards funding the destruction of Europe, and pro-diversity propaganda.

As for the curryniggers, they're not so bad. They do shit up town centres with ugly shopfronts, though.
>>
>>75766642
>capitalizing words at seemingly random
It's a germancuck, all is explained now
>>
>>75767039
I saw the video of the neighborhood watch, and I almost shed a tear.
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>75767042
Then good luck.
The way I see it, more and more people grow tired of this multiculti shit. In practice it just doesn't work out to have foreigners in your neighbourhood. So if more and more people vote nationalist, we can get rid of people like Martin Schulz in a few years. I'd prefer tarred and feathered, but I'm satisfied with him just being gone.
>>
>>75764906
what the fuck is this
>>
>>75768234
Leftisim.
>>
>>75763103
t. typical retarded you lefty who has done ZERO research on the topic
>>
>>75768964
But that doesn't mean that there's any more validity to those claims on the paper.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.