[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, does this mean President Hilldog is all but guaranteed now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: fuckfuck.png (41 KB, 577x304) Image search: [Google]
fuckfuck.png
41 KB, 577x304
So, does this mean President Hilldog is all but guaranteed now?
>>
Is he saying Bernie will go independent?
>>
>>75762768
He's a cuckservative Jew so he's probably going to run some fellow cuckservative I assume.
>>
It's David French how are you guys a trillion years behind?
>>
>>75763227
he's an aussie, he doesn't know any better
>>
>>75763227
So how fucked is Trump?
>>
>>75762697
You actually need signatures and money to get on a ballot. You can't just say "Hi! I'm running as an independent!" and be in the race. They have no money, no support, and no organization. It's literally 10 guys in a room LARPing and trolling. The fact that the media talks about them more than the Lols or the Greens tells you everything you need to know about our media.
>>
>>75763331

David French is literally a random unknown contributor to Kristol's cuck National Review magazine. He reviews tv shows, here's an article of his:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/417553/no-game-thrones-wont-corrupt-christians-david-french
>>
>>75763548
Kek
>>
>>75763548

But it's no matter who it is. As long as it's not Hillary, if they make the ballot, all the buttfrustrated Cruzmissiles and shit will shift their vote to him right?
>>
File: image.png (588 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588 KB, 1334x750
I liked the movie he did when he was De Niros shrink but I dont think he or anyone he proposes will get more than 10,000 votes.
>>
>>75763961
No. Perhaps 1% of the Cruzmissiles will actually find out this guy exists and is running. Of those, about 1% will be tricked into thinking that he has a mathematical chance.
>>
>>75763227
>>75763548

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/01/flashback-kristols-candidate-white-working-class-communities-deserve-to-die/

He's not even an appealing cuckservative.

Who the fuck could vote for someone who says white working class communities deserve to die, besides neocon kikes?

Absolutely nobody.
>>
>>75763314
But they live a day in the future
>>
I don't get why there's such a huge struggle for either party to bring up a competent standard bearer to represent their party in the election. It's reminding me of the NFL. Instead of meme quarterbacks, we got meme candidates.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.