[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am nearing the end of my senior year, and I just notice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1464705448429.jpg (87 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
1464705448429.jpg
87 KB, 720x719
So I am nearing the end of my senior year, and I just notice we have this retarded board covered with magazine articles about BS like BLM, feminism, Islamic acceptance, etc. I kind of want to do something to it before the year gets out. Any ideas /pol/?

Pic unrelated, if you want a pic of the board I'm fine with posting it though.
>>
>>75761880

Re-arrange all the articles and papers to spell in giant words:

T R U M P
2 0 1 6
>>
>>75762179
There it is. Also bane post if you can
>>
>>75762179

Alright I'm set on doing this. We have a huge spic population, can already feel the butthurt.
>>
>>75761880

Post pics on board.
Advertise a speech and discussion about how BLM is a danger to racial equality, feminism threatens free speech, and Islamic culture threatens gays and women.
Actually have the speech.

>>75762304

Hello there my friend. Are you on a campus?
>>
File: MAGA.png (813 KB, 1188x642) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.png
813 KB, 1188x642
>>75762696

Godspeed, anon. Make America Great Again.
>>
>>75763210
No I'm off work currently. From what I hear the Campus are Left wing hell holes
>>
>>75763383

DCU here: extremely, fervor-ish, obnoxious, argument ridden left wing views all around; if you're conservative, especially if you're a trump supporter you are immediately demonized and ostracized without an opportunity to present your opinion. I have not met others like me in my two years here and I fear for revealing my political views to my friends because I know they would separate from me for it.
I don't know about Trinners or UCD though. I hear Trinity, at least are bigoted assholes anyway.
>>
>>75763858
I was talking to some TYs because work experience and they are so often left leaning It saddens me. The worst part is that they like the pope. I can't wait for the Butthurt when Trump wins it should be great
>>
>>75761880
do something not edgy

oh wait i know youre incapable. sperg and bluster like your hero fatty bankrupt. be sure to bluster like fatty spitting and sperging is just a garnish really.
>>
>>75762304
>>75763210
>>75763383
>>75763858
>>75764109
Fuck off, Mexico
>>
>>75762696
>we all hate spics its a known thing
dont forget the chinks trump wants to gas them too
>>
>>75763210
Gonna go for a hybrid approach, posting articles and papers about the dangers of the things the board is showcasing. All of them spelling out Trump 2016
>>
File: 1464752990578.jpg (11 KB, 461x279) Image search: [Google]
1464752990578.jpg
11 KB, 461x279
>>75763858
i went to ballyer, we had one feminist in our class. She behaved like a cunt so everyone ignored her
>>
a picture of Trump man alone, should suffice
>>
>>75764224

No we're that European country that historically wants to keep the well established monarchy and empire OUT of our business, although we did come to populate your country a few hundred years ago to help you with the growth of yours.

>>75764109

I believe that the conservationism that our country needs to stay on the path of political justice and sanity resides outside of the ring of the big cities, in the grass of Irish towns and parishes where true Irish Nationals believe in the greatness of their country and their people. DCU is one of the most liberal colleges in the country but I do believe that there is an outspoken majority of students on other campuses that stand for the good of this country, and of our tradition.
>>
>>75764511
i know what your people did
>>
>>75764652
Sure, Pablo. Ain't fooling me a 3rd time
>>
>>75764661
(•ω•)
>>
>>75764403

Rightly so. In DCU unfortunately we have the horrific degree that you've heard stories about that is Culture Studies, and I will assure you that everything you hear about these degrees is 100% true. The students of these degrees come out less capable of discussion and far more radical towards issues such as race, sexuality, and gender. These people become racists and sexists towards those that are white, male and straight and luckily we see huge amounts of female representation in fields such as physics and sciences to combat these inanities.
We also have an African society that often act like absolute nobs IMHO. One of the only times I have interacted with them intimately was when they were intruding on a society event that I was at in order to avail of goods and services paid for by the society members running the event.
>>
File: 1453758789992.gif (273 KB, 288x200) Image search: [Google]
1453758789992.gif
273 KB, 288x200
>>75765030
i went to dcu once for some art bullshit. all the kids there seem like posh faggots who need to justify their existance by fighting for something bigger. me and a mate were standing at some stairs in tracksuits and my friend asked "sarry bud, wers de jacks?"he got scared and walked us all the way there. they really are just betas trying to over compensate for the fact they have so much money and are still worthless.
>>
>>75764755

I tried to connect to this website using an online Mexican proxy to make a witty comment, but it was so slow that it wasn't worth the hassle in the end. If only Mexico put the same effort into global internet connectivity as it does to stealing the U.S.'s
>>
>>75765590
>couldnt climb the firewall
>>
>>75765543

I don't think most people here are so wealthy that they're entitled, quite the opposite. I think that many of these people have little money to fund their college education and their lack of validation drives them to be ridiculously timid or attempt to create some validity somewhere. A lot of my friends are here through easy access which means they pay next to nothing to attend the college, and in fact make back much more money by just attending because they're from areas such as ballymun.

That being said, yes, there are absolute fucking bellends that wouldn't touch someone born on the rough northside with a ten foot pole because they're prejudiced and have ridiculous pre-conceived notions about "every" northsider but this kind of person is encountered way less on dcu campus then either of the other two large colleges in Dublin.
>>
>>75766006
to be fair, im from tallagh. and the people here behave worse than niggers. they're not wrong in judging them. two sides of the degenracy coin
>>
>>75765543
You sound bitter. How could you possibly judge all the people their without even having talked to one
>>
>>75766006

2/2 of my rant.

Trinity is a fucking shithole of Northsiders that believe that their ticket to the patrician, wealthy southside life that they deserve lies in the social climbing they do with Southsiders on campus, who in turn believe that because they went to the college with the highest demands, and the oldest establishment that they are becoming gods gift to the next generation of people. A bubbling cauldron of snobbery and superficiality that's borne stories about people who were ostracized from their college-mates because they didn't conform to some pedigree imagery that the social circles there demand.

I can't say anything about UCD; they're too far away from me to see and I only see culchies flooding in from the countryside to go there, and culchies are fine with me.
>>
>>75766208

I've heard you sometimes do. I'm curious how organised the gang crime is there compared to say, the Latino gangs of compton or the crime syndicates of the east coast of America?

I don't think it's unwarranted the government took the least privileged and most troubled components of society and threw them in a corner without basic services, much like how the U.S. shipped the blacks into huge project housing estates and then they wonder why the people moved there act like niggers.
>>
>>75766277
i'm from a working class neigbourhood but i've always hung around middle to upper class people ,because im an autist, and they're sound af. but collage kids in places ncad,ucd,ect.(top uni's) turn their noses up a people the deem untermench
>>
>>75766618
the "gangs" here are just kids going out for knocks and selling weed. the real gangsters are more like the mafia with the odd scaulldy picking up his cousins gun and shooting someone because they pissed them off in some way
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.