[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/, this is my first time posting here. However, I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Hello /pol/, this is my first time posting here. However, I have a story I thought you guys might like, it happened to me last week. For some context, I'm a centrist (socially left-neutral but fiscally and governmentally more conservative) going to a VERY liberal school in the pacific north west. I'm taking a political science class to meet my science requirements, and I recently did a group project where we were supposed to create a presentation for a 4th grade history class on the current Syrian refugee situation to help acclimate younger students to the idea of a mass immigration potentially happening in the USA. To put what my group was like into context, it was me and 4 crust hippies all with septum piercings working on a presentation. You can see how this is going to be interesting already. Anyways, enough context, story below in the cont.
>>
>>75761831
> centrist
You're halfway to being redeemed anon
>>
>>75761831
cont.

>we build (or they build as I supervise) a presentation on how we should build a system to help and accept these immigrants into the country
>Show up to a 4th grade class in the city elementary school during lunch to set up the presentation while the kids are at recess
>We finish up, the bell rings, and the kids flood in
>About ten of them are in Angry Birds shirts
>They take a seat, we introduce ourselves and begin the presentation
>halfway through, one kid in an Angry Birds shirt raises his hand
>"How do we know they aren't planning to steal our stuff and go back to their country?"
>My group looks stunned and appalled. One of the group members tries to explain that these people are in crisis and need our help
>Another kid "How many will there be coming?"
>Group kinda back tracks because no one really knows
>Same kid as the first time "We don't know how many are coming? Where are we supposed to put them?"
>Group still can't answer
>Yet another "My dad says some of them want to hurt us. How do we protect ourselves from them?"
>Another kid "this sounds really weird to me. I don't trust these ref-oo-gees"
>Suddenly tons of kids going into pandemonium about how these refugees are planning on robbing the country of it's resources and are going to trash the country and leave
>We finally manage to calm them down and finish the presentation
>At the end I pull the first kid aside and ask where he got his idea from
>"Angry Birds Movie"
>kek all the way back to campus

cont below
>>
File: 1463413563062.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463413563062.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
>>75761831
Justb urry the fuck up and become a Nationalist, you fucking nigger.

>g-guys t-this is my first post

Fucking virgin.
>>
>>75762422

Good shit so far, anon. Even if it's true or not.
>>
File: 96nNylH.jpg (95 KB, 625x783) Image search: [Google]
96nNylH.jpg
95 KB, 625x783
>>75762422
>Get back the the class
>Group is visibly distraught, one of the girls is crying
>They start explaining how the next generation is brainwashed into thinking we have enemies across seas and they're planning on screwing us over and how that's "so like, not true."
>Group thinks that these kids are growing up to be facists
>I laugh to myself the entire time
>mfw Angry Birds red pilled an entire generation of children
>mfw /pol/ was right
>>
>>75762436
>that retarded pic
Well mémed, Kek.
>>
>>75762630
That's it? I expected a longer story.
>>
>>75762754
But wait there's more!

>Later that week, go to visit my step family.
>Younger brother in an angry birds shirt
>I figure I'd ask him what he knows about the refugees
>"Didn't we have the same idea before 9/11 happened?"
>"Yeah kinda."
>"And then 9/11 happened."
>"Well yes."
>"Sounds like they don't like us very much."
>"No they don't really."
>"Why are we inviting them in if they don't like us? That's stupid."
>"Yes... yes it is."
>>
>>75762754
Same, I'm a little disappointed
>>
>>75762422
In your wet dreams. Kids don't talk like that and hipsters would blindly repeat some precoded phrases they were thought or just call them all racists.
>>
>>75762944
Actually kids these days watch shit like Daily Show and soutpark. It's weird because they're talking more like adults every day while my generation talks more like retarded monkeys. The funniest part to me was how well spoken these kids were compared to most college age students.

(granted this was a primarily white school)
>>
>>75762048
FPBP
>>
>>75762630
Fuck you OP I thought you were going to use the Angry Birds movie as an example and redpill all the little kids

I expected more of this story
>>
>>75762908
My God OP. What a let down
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 904x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 904x832
Good heartwarming story OP

Now hurry up and start combatting the international globalism of the Jews OP, we need every right wing nationalist we can get
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
If you are socially liberal and support the Jewish system of globalist capitalism you will be consumed by degeneracy and liberal retardation

Browse more and continue your Path of Light: /pol/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.