[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ancestors came from a place more than 3,000 miles away from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: WUZ.png (582 KB, 1203x911) Image search: [Google]
WUZ.png
582 KB, 1203x911
>Ancestors came from a place more than 3,000 miles away from Cairo, Egypt (For reference, Oslo, Norway is ~2,250 miles from Cairo
>Separated and isolated by the largest and deadliest desert on planet Earth
>WE BUILT THE PYRAMIDS WE WUZ PHARAOHS N SHEEIT

How do they keep getting away with this intellectual dishonesty?
>>
They are niggers, so nobody gives a shit when they start pushing their kangs bullshit. If they want to larp let them, it won't affect me and they are funny to laugh at.
>>
Sahara used to be much more hospitable back in the day. There are dried up wells all around it that show that people used to cross it routinely. People can walk a long way too – you aren't surprised by ancient Asians crossing the Bering strait and ending up in Brazil and turning into Indians, but it was done entirely on foot.
>>
>>75762038
A fair point, but consider that many pharaohs are closer genetically to Arabs or whites than sub Saharan Africans.
>>
>>75762742
The Nubians did control Egypt for a brief time.

And the Nubians live in what is now known as Sudan. Sudan itself was a catch-all term for "land of Blacks"
>>
>>75761177
>How do they keep getting away with this intellectual dishonesty?
Probably because they have the money and power to.
>>
File: Africa_ethnic_groups_1996.jpg (3 MB, 2502x2984) Image search: [Google]
Africa_ethnic_groups_1996.jpg
3 MB, 2502x2984
I think you are forgetting about the Nubians, but obviously most did not live in Egypt.
>>
Reminder that not such a small part of this place believe the ancient Sumerians and Egyptians were Nordics
>>
>>75763778
So I can now claim we wuz Romans et excrementum?
>>
the sahara wasnt a desert at that time you mong
>>
File: 1464743932889.png (234 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464743932889.png
234 KB, 640x480
About 10,000 years ago, there was no desert. It was a giant rainforest.

Also, Egyptians didnt build the Pyramids or the Sphinx . There is enough evidence to provide a case that those megalithic monuments were created when the Sahara was a rainforest. Which means a civilization over 10,000 years ago created them.

Now that civilization was most likely a precursor to the ancient Egyptian empire, nd has nothing to do with sub-saharan negro's.
>>
>>75764088
Of course not. It was filled with lush green fields and forests. I believe there was one or two lakes as well.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahara

Saharan desert became a desert 5,400 years ago
Pyramids at Giza, if you believe the scientific community, were built 4,500 years ago

Desert was there, maybe not as large as today but it was still a natural barrier. The argument is that modern day Afro-Americans are not descended from the people who built the pyramids, which would imply that at some point the ancient Egyptian pharoahs or their ancestors migrated across the Sahara to the shit hole known as Sub-Saharan Africa and were sold as slaves to European slave traders. Makes no fucking sense any way you slice it.
>>
>>75761177
Why don't you present 100% unquestionable proof instead of saying "It was unlikely because muh desert"?
Not that niggers care about proof, but still.
>>
>>75765064
>Unquestionable proof
Do you have some?

I think having their homeland 3,000 fucking miles away from Cairo AND separated by a natural barrier (giant desert) is pretty strong.

Also the lack of sub saharan African genetic admixture in modern Egyptians is also pretty telling, although the blacks would probably say that they wuz genocided n sheeit
>>
>>75763302
As far as I remember only last dynasty of pharaons was nubian, I can't check right now.But it looks to me like niggers occupied decadent empire and finished the ruination, but not built the pyramids.
>>
File: 1455298851428.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1100) Image search: [Google]
1455298851428.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1100
>>75761177
>>
>>75761177
The Fulani in Nigeria are the only kangz senpai.
>>
>>75766545
>lake Mega Chad

meme magic?
>>
>>75761177
>isolated by the largest and deadliest desert on planet Earth

It wasn't a desert back then.

Even in Roman times it was farmland.
>>
>>75767232
No it wasn't, retard. North Africa was farm land (northern Libya, etc).

The Sahara has been there for like 10,000 years.
>>
>>75764114
Do you have any reading on a civilization that far back who build it? Everything I have read points to Egyptians building them
>>
>>75762742
I'm not saying that KANGZ N SHEEET isn't a load of steaming bullcrap, it's just that the points OP chose to argue this aren't the best. All it takes is just to look at the skulls once.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.