[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Austria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: austria.png (9 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
austria.png
9 KB, 1600x1067
Going to Austria for a university year abroad, what should I expect ?
>>
>>75755694
Leftism.
>>
>>75755694
The universities here are full with germans. There are almost no immigrants on the countryside, vienna is full with them. We have sjws, but most people dont bow to them, rather they find them ridicolous.
>>
>>75755694
lots of muslims in the cities

where do you? Vienna? It's worst there
>>
File: 1459359224247.png (34 KB, 953x1760) Image search: [Google]
1459359224247.png
34 KB, 953x1760
EVIL
>>
Kangaroos
>>
File: tanned german.jpg (200 KB, 980x716) Image search: [Google]
tanned german.jpg
200 KB, 980x716
>>75755694
It's like >>75755834 said, best you find some Austrian bro that helps you to point out and avoid German cucks, here is a simplified visual aid on how to spot them on your own.
>>
cucks
>>
>>75756078
Lel, compared to the UK it's still a white paradise
>>
>>75756183
You guys still believe you are less cucked than us, huh?
That's almost US-tier level of denial.
>>
>>75756078
Graz, i know hardly anything about the city.
>>
>>75755834
Why are your universities filled with Germans? Are they from all over or mostly the southeast?
>>
>>75756439
lol. the us colony talking.

stay raped hans.
>>
>>75756479
All over. They have a numerus clausus in germany, if your grades are above a certain average, you are allowed to study. In Austria, you just have to graduate high school. So, because of EU law they come here and study here. On Austrian Tax money.
>>
>>75756459
Where will you live? I can tell you if it's a nice place or shitskin territory
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.