[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is sex a right or a privilege?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 44
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 685x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 685x1280
Is sex a right or a privilege?
>>
>>75755499

Intended mainly for reproduction
>>
Sex is when a man puts his penis in a woman's vagina
>>
>>75755614
Triggered
>>
>>75755499

Privilege. Unfortunately, it is an all-too easily attained privilege for many, and thus simply being retarded or a Muzzie rapist isn't enough to disqualify you from the gene pool anymore.
>>
>>75755499
>Adult woman
Sorry no grandmas
>>
>>75755499
depends, for alphas like me its a right. For betas like you that question this themselves, its a privilege.
>>
Just b urself
>>
>>75755499

Not everybody needs to reproduce these days so
>>
>>75755499
Neither.

It's one of the basic needs.

Compare it to food. You don't have a right to have someone give you food, and it's not a privilege to go to the store. It is however, something you do because you need to.
>>
>>75755773

Alpha are a tad overrated. Gamma is still master race.
>>
>>75755499
Our whole biological base is to reproduce

Then comee air
Then water
Then food
Then territorial claims/fights

Seeing as though its number one it should be a right
>>
>>75755499
It's a privilege but entitled millennials will never understand
>>
>>75755499
Sex is just sex, man. You're just going to trigger a lot of bitter manchildren with your thread.
>>
>>75755499
For everyone on this site, it's neither. It's a strict impossibility. That is, until the beta uprising actually takes place (though that will be some time considerably later than the Second Coming). Let's all just celebrate being permavirgins together in a community of all-male fraternity and camaraderie. And let's just accept that a good circlejerk is far more desirable than a smelly vagina anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>government thinks it's ok to redistribute half my income
>doesn't redistribute sex to me
>>
>>75755798
:^) really makes you think...
>>
>>75755824
Id have to admit that some reap great rewards for going gamma, but some subsets of women desire to be dominated.
>>
Sex is a right if you are a woman or refugee.
>>
>>75755499
do you even know what a right is lol

>>75755929
hahahaha
>>
Neither, leave the State out of that matter. Find YOURSELF someone to fuck and stop being a loser who needs >muh rights and/or >muh priviledges to achieve his goals, you sound like an SJW. It's not a basic need either, plenty of people are doing just fine without it.
>>
>>75756047
>implying government gives you rights
>>
>>75755614
What about when a woman puts her penis in a mans vagina?
>>
File: 1455320230178.gif (151 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1455320230178.gif
151 KB, 500x327
>>75756100
>>
>>75755819

You die if you don't get food though.
>>
File: Clever.gif (316 KB, 269x169) Image search: [Google]
Clever.gif
316 KB, 269x169
Sex is overrated. Fapping is where it's at.

>Fantasize about whatever you want
>Fap to god know what
>No diseases
>No bad smells
>Can do it anytime
>Easier
>>
File: jewbait.jpg (69 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
jewbait.jpg
69 KB, 699x637
>>75756100
>>
>>75756088
Come to France with a gun then, you'll see if you're GIVEN the right to bear arms here :)
>>
>>75756144
And without sex you're dead inside.
>>
>>75756193
those muslims that shot up paris did just that.

muslims 300
white flag wavers 2
>>
>>75756193
>>
>>75755929

This. Sex is obviously not a right, no matter how much we may want or need it, yet neither is food, shelter, healthcare or anything else which is now arbitrarily decided to be a right. If you support the redistribution of wealth then sex should be redistributed too. Both are de facto slavery, one is just a bit more personal than the other.
>>
>>75755499
Why isn't she wearing a burka
>>
>>75756146
I agree. The only thing you get from sex is companionship and children, which are good, but it's best to understand that that's what you're going for when you pursue sex.
>>
Wow I like this thread.
>>
File: 1460760749633.jpg (138 KB, 1185x1185) Image search: [Google]
1460760749633.jpg
138 KB, 1185x1185
>>75756146
>no bad smells
>>
>>75755499
Rights are guarantees the state gives not to interfere with certain liberties and to protect you in the execution of those liberties. Rights are not so much things the state promises to do as much as they are things the state promises not to do.

Privileges are special rights, earned or unearned, granted to an elite class.

Sex is neither, it's simply not an affair of the state.

This entire idea that fucking everything is a right is what is collapsing western society.
>>
>>75756326
>If you support the redistribution of wealth then sex should be redistributed too

Jesus. Just get laid or find a serious gf, if that's your thing.
>>
>>75755499
>a right

What is this even supposed to mean? Is someone stopping you from having sex? If by right you mean women owe it to you then you are a deluded entitled sack of shit.

It's not a right or a privilege, it's part of life. Mating is something you should strive to achieve, but if you can't meet the requirements then you don't get anything.
>>
>>75756408
are bad smells a right or a privilege?
>>
File: 1458495074681.jpg (58 KB, 499x496) Image search: [Google]
1458495074681.jpg
58 KB, 499x496
>>75756292
Is this what your wife says to justify the arab bull who lives with two of you?
>>
Everything is a privilege
>>
>>75755499
Overrated, have had a few times and was not that impressed. Pleasurable but gets boring after a while and worst as you have to deal with women's bullshit.

Money is where its at. That's true power.
>>
>>75756519
>pay debts
>>
>>75756299
Yeah you can always take a right by force if you want to live as a fugitive all your life but most people prefer a peaceful life so they stick to the rights that are given to them.
>>
>>75756432

Learn to read, Muhammad. I'm clearly against both.
>>
>>75755499
>image.jpg
>>
>>75755499
It's a privilege, it always has been. It's natural law that only the fittest and strongest get to reproduce.

But across the world humans realized that in order to build a stable society and civilization then there needs to be a fairer system to stop men killing each other over mates, which is why there is marriage, so everyone gets to have the chance to reproduce.

Problem is now that system is breaking down, the fabric of society is being torn apart.

All it will do is increase resentment and even violence, which is already happening in earnest.

So it's both, depending on whether you look at in natural or societal terms.
>>
>>75756437
>It's not a right or a privilege, it's part of life. Mating is something you should strive to achieve, but if you can't meet the requirements then you don't get anything.

Well said, bro.
>>
>>75756437
I bring it up as a "right" because it's gotten to be fashionable to claim birth control, abortions, and deciding who you fuck, as rights.

How would it make sense that all of the above are rights but sex itself isn't? Like I have the right to free condoms that other people pay for but not sex? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>75756146
There is still something fundamentally lacking when janking the old chain.

When fapping and finishing, there is always some residual feeling of not quite having finished.

As if your body knows that you're not having sex for real.

When having sex for real the feeling of cumming is the same, but without the residual feeling of not being quite "empty".

But at least after fapping you don't have a bitch to deal with when done, and you can do whatever you want.
>>
Is shitposting on /pol/ a right or a privilege?
>>
Neither
You have to earn it
>>
>>75756100
I mean, it's still straight sex if the receiver is biologically female, right?
>>
>>75756585
actually when americans come to france with guns we were welcomed as heros and no one questioned our right to carry.

Or did you forget getting btfo in the last two world wars?
>>
>>75756701
A right for Americans a privilege for poo in loos.
>>
>>75756519
pay denpts pls
>>
File: 1461361354664.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1461361354664.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
>>75755798
huh
>>
File: image.png (274 KB, 532x373) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274 KB, 532x373
>>75755499

>>>/r9k/>>>

radiohead_creep.wav
>>
>>75756730
>american
>thinking you have rights

Man, you americans always crack me up.
At least you have trump to save you though....
>>
>>75756849
>Swedish
>had to turn on his Arabic translator to post
>>
Define what you mean by "sex" OP.

Also, I'd add to your two options, "responsibility."
>>
>>75756709
if you have to earn it its not a right. you dont earn rights. you have them by law.
>>
>>75756849
we need no saving from god emperor trump. We still have the means to save ourselves cuckboy.
>>
File: swedenyes.jpg (152 KB, 788x592) Image search: [Google]
swedenyes.jpg
152 KB, 788x592
>>75756890
Inshallah, i just used my swedish translate cuck.

Irregardless of my country being rapefugeed, americans still lack rights.
>>
If sex is a right then rape must also be a right if no-one will willingly have sex with you.
>>
>>75756437
>What is this even supposed to mean?
It's a consequence of the entitlement of our generation. Homos feel they have a "right" to get married in church, trannies feel they have a "right" not to be ridiculed for their voluntary genital mutilation, sluts feel they have a "right" not to be judged for their behavior and /pol/tards feel they have a "right" to sex.
>>
Sex is a god given right. No woman has the right to deny a man sex imo.
>>
>>75756955
all rights are earned through bloodshed by men that are willing to sacrifice everything to gain a future for their posterity. Just ask the muslims that are overrunning europe.
>>
>>75757118
How many amendments does the Swedish Bull, I mean, Bill of rights have?
>>
>>75755499
its neither. are you retarded? its a shared activity between people with free will. the "right vs privilege" thing is just whores trying to manipulate men using their roast beef as an ultimatum.
>>
>>75756672
Speak for yourself
>>
So is /sp/ the only board where most people actually have a sex life? Judging by this thread, there seem to be quite a lot of permavirgins on /pol/ after all.
>>
>>75757410
>people on /sp/
>sex life
>>
File: 1456869859505.jpg (11 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
1456869859505.jpg
11 KB, 201x251
>>75756146
>Can do it anytime

people often get mad when I do It on the elevator.
>>
>>75755499
Right.

According the Maslow, it is on the same basic needs like food, shelter, and water. It is part of survival.
>>
>>75755917
Sucks to be you bro
>>
File: thumbs up kid.jpg (23 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up kid.jpg
23 KB, 398x500
>>75756429
>>75756429
thanks tulip bro
>>
>>75757180
thats sovereignty not right. sovereignty is earned by bloodshed and rights are debated and made law
>>
>>75757285
As much as i fucking hate our current government, we do have better rights than America.

An amendment is a change of laws and is not a word for rights.
But as rights go, we have more than you.
Too many in some cases.

In america, your rights depend on your wealth.
More wealth, more rights, less wealth, less rights.

Also, there are no swedish bulls, only arab muslim bulls.
>>
>>75756715

nononono...no...you didnt get the memo did you? we have other non offensive words for that now freind. please stop with your misogyny
>>
>>75758005
Name some rights you have that I don't, besides the obvious like getting to hear prayer call five times a day and being relieved of the burden of fucking my wife.
>>
>>75756429
the whole bullshit of this bait comes from the right to have sex and the privilege to have sex. its your right to have sex in the sense that most states would not tell you that you are not allowed to have consensual sex. the privilege of having sex is to find someone to let you fuck them.
>>
>>75758316
Well said
>>
Might is right. Nothing else.
>>
>>75755499

Who gives a shit, sauce?
>>
>>75755499
For marxists, it's a right, vaginas are the most essential means of production, after all.
>>
File: Socialownership.png (9 KB, 946x152) Image search: [Google]
Socialownership.png
9 KB, 946x152
>>75755499
Daily reminder.
>>
>>75758634
though in communism its not the means of production themselves which is the problem, its the state of the ownership of the means of production that they dont like
>>
>>75755499
You have no rights. The only rights you have are those you take.
>>
>>75758196
>not being spied on by government (probably some, but not anywhere near the same extent)
>having to choose between 2 parties with both shitty opinions and politicians. It is basically a dictatorship of the rich, with them just switching leader without any real control by the people
>government can't send me to Guantanamo just because they feel like it
>real employee laws, not like the ones you have where corporations have been lobbying to get them as shitty as possible
>schools are not only for the wealthy here. In the states, if you don't have money, you cannot learn the knowledge to get money
>not being beaten or shot by police for nothing
>any slightest legal trouble will make you unable to get a real job for the rest of your life in the states, Here it is taken in to consideration and not just dismissed directly

etc etc etc

but even if we have some good things, we have shitty refugee rules, shitty leftist governments, everything isn't better.
But when it comes to civil laws and regulations for common people, ours are better.
>>
>>75758720
So either everyone needs to receive their own vaginas or everyone gets equal access to all the vaginas.
>>
>>75758849
i guess so. but that will lead to some party dictatorship bullshit where the party gets more of the vaginas.
>>
Nothing's a right. You're on a rock that's flying through empty space. There are no rules. The world doesn't owe you shit. Go fucking earn it.
>>
>>75755499
Depends what you mean.
If two people want to have sex they should be allowed to, so in that respect its a right.

But you don't have the right to steal sex, AKA rape.

So I suppose the general concept is a right and having it with a certain person is a privilege.
>>
>>75758984
Just like with everything else when the marxists etc. get their way.
>>
>>75759209
its only natural.
thats why communists should be denied voting rights.
>>
>>75758998
Just because something is a social construct doesn't mean it has no value.

And your wrong, the universe does have rules, rules of cause and effect.

If you make a society's rights too open or too tight it will weaken it.
>>
>>75758803
>not being spied on by government
Yeah, I have no doubt your government cares so little about your life that they'd import Isis sympathizers and Somalis without keeping an eye on them.
>having to choose between four parties
There are lots of parties and angbody can vote for whoever they like. Would your media and government even allow Trump to run there? Probably not.
>government can't send me to Guantanamo
Me either because I'm a citizen. You aren't a citizen so you could go though.
>real employee laws
Like what? Be specific now since you're the smart guy.
>if you don't have money, you cannot learn the knowledge to make it
We have these things called libraries here. Also, open courseware. Anybody can learn anything they want. We can even buy mein kampf if we want. Can you do that, Sven?
>not being beaten or shot by police for nothing
Fleeing and resisting are crimes so it's not like cops are massacring people out of boredom.
>any slightest legal trouble means you can't get a job
Nothing stops you from starting a business. People with felonies still get jobs so I don't know what you're on about.
>>
If by sex you mean gender identity, then yes it's a rightm
>>
>>75758316
It's not a privilege because, once again, only state authorities (or authorities delegated by the state) can hand them out. Sex isn't a government action you fucking autist. Men and women freely choose to have sex or not to have sex.

Or are you implying that you're "privileging" McDonalds if you visit it more often than Burger King? You're simply free to choose where you spend your money, just as you are free to choose who you have sex with. Rights and morals don't even come into play.
>>
in practice it can't be considered a right because you can't get it without another person being subjected to it

however, very few can live happily and properly without it. in that sense it's need, even though you won't outright die except by apathy/stress/depression.

the fact that nobody cares about men who don't get sex is a sad result of our evolutionary history
>>
>>75758803

>Sweden's hate speech laws
>all your parties are pro-immigration and all your politicians are living in a bubble
>the people around you can destroy your entire life by just hinting you said something bad about muhammad next door
>your employee laws stop where immigrant's employee laws start
>your schools are all going to shit and it won't be longer than a decade that burger education will be better
>your police runs away from the criminals so they don't lose their jobs for being racist
>any word against immigration will get you basically blacklisted in Sweden and get your ass sentenced to jail, you will not win any legal case if you are against immigrants

etc etc etc

It's game over Sven, it's about fucking time you realize it.
>>
>>75760047
a privilege isnt your retarded take on feminism bullshit. a privilege is something you can make for yourself. like having money, eating nice food, being liked by people.
choosing where to spend your money is exactly picking the privileges you want.
>>
>>75755499
Depends if you're stronger than her
>>
File: 1464205124958.png (91 KB, 586x616) Image search: [Google]
1464205124958.png
91 KB, 586x616
>>75756307
>This is what liberals ACTUALLY believe
>the founding fathers were nu-male memesters
>>
>>75755614
My sister momma said it was okay to go peepee in her vagina. Then I heard that's how babies was born.
>>
>>75756672
This

having sex is so much better than wanking it. When you wank it, your body doesn't think you're having sex, it thinks that you are one of those beta monkeys that jacks it to the alpha monkey fucking all the bitches in your clan

monkeys literally masturbate and this is the time when they do it. That's what your body thinks.

inb4
>but I jack it to lesbians

good job bro, you've made your body think that you aren't alpha enough to get a girl and you have to get rid of your hormones
>>
>>75760437
kek
>>
Neither, it's a duty
>>
>>75760821
>>
It is a privelage for women
>>
>>75760428
>a privilege isnt your retarded take on feminism bullshit.
No, it originates from the medieval special rights nobles were guaranteed by the monarchy you fucking idiot. I have no idea where your definition of "privilege" comes from, other than your asshole.
>>
>>75755499
It's a privilege that only non-ugly people are granted (unless you're a girl)
>>
>>75761600
which special rights right now are obsolete and the difference between right and privilege is the difference between something that is guaranteed by the state and something you can make for yourself (even if making it for yourself means getting that horny grandpa at the golf club to want to fuck you)
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: robotz-e1402595018958.jpg (68 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
robotz-e1402595018958.jpg
68 KB, 1024x576
>>75761530
if you need a citation then you can't think. It's literally obvious that your body is going to respond to you masturbating differently than having sex

There are many animals that will change sexes to female if they aren't the alpha male. That is semi what's happening here. That's why your testosteronelevels go down when you masturbate by 50%, but they go up when you are having sex. Your body wants to elevate you to the hormonal alpha male, but if you can't cut it, then it wants to avoid confrontation with the real alpha male

>>75761594
Pakistani controlled Kashmir coming in with the bantz
>>
How is it a right? Betas don't have the right to breed.
>>
>>75762560
>omg i literally can't even
nice try, biocunt. you are already being replaced by toys and vr sets. have fun breeding with niggers.
>>
File: 1462163791751.jpg (48 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
1462163791751.jpg
48 KB, 1057x611
>>75762936
w-w-what? I am promoting the will to power in sex. Are you justifying masturbating and claiming this will prevent your demographic replacement?

why do boxers refrain from masturbating for weeks before they fight? is it because they can't even?

>>75762657
having sex is a right. If every woman on earth decided that they were now abstinent, I would have the right to rape them, in order to continue the human species.
>>
File: lel.png (225 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
225 KB, 373x327
>>75763140
>>
It's your right to have sex but also your right not to. So seeing as it's what you don't want to hear: no, women are not obliged to fuck beta faggots such as yourself.
>>
File: Zardoz-2.jpg (99 KB, 1000x801) Image search: [Google]
Zardoz-2.jpg
99 KB, 1000x801
>>75763216
>>75763216
it's neither edgy nor cool

you wouldn't exist without rape, and neither would any human on earth. I guarantee you every person exists because of rape. This is literally the catch-all for continuing the human species

why is women's number 1 fantasy rape? why is that?

because if your village was conquered by the neighboring village, the only DNA that would survive is the women who can take getting raped, and still (suck up) to the rapist for resources and protection

this is why you never have women in your political movement. Because if you win, they will retroactively support you. If you lose, they will retroactively disavow you.

it's not edgy it's the truth. I'm not a memelord edgemeister, I have a girlfriend, I work out, I meditate, I'm going to college for engineering, I'm an undercover autist but that's not a problem. Autism (and male pattern baldness) was passed down to us by neanderthals

went on a little tangent there but seriously, if you can't face reality, women aren't going to like you. alphas face reality and truth, no matter how bad it sounds

p.s. you ever heard of 50 Shades of Gray? Why was that a best seller with women? Why is a giant sex dungeon rape fest a hit amongst feminists?

it's literally right in front of your face, but you would rather meme and believe what mommy told you
>>
>>75755929
It's hilarious how easy it is to kill stupid chimerical feminist arguments about their socialist ideas as soon as you tell them you want to redistribute their cunt-wealth to fuckless betas who've been cunt-starving jerking off for years.

>OH WELL THERE HAVE TO BE LIMITS?!?!

No, you fucking contradictory cunt.

Or even better, the ones who will claim they've given pity fucks now and then. Oh please. A pity fuck is when you were initially attracted to the guy but he ended up being a sappy broken loser who wasn't the confident badass you hoped for, and you fucked him anyway.

A true pity fuck would be going into the alley and spreading your legs for a homeless bum who wipes his ass with McDonalds wrappers.
>>
File: lel2b8.jpg (183 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lel2b8.jpg
183 KB, 500x500
>>75763626
>>
File: Leon Trotsky 2.jpg (42 KB, 456x600) Image search: [Google]
Leon Trotsky 2.jpg
42 KB, 456x600
>>75764261
I'd venture a guess that you don't go around telling people to fuck their mothers when you don't have a screen to hide behind, or that if you do the majority of people let it go because you're fifteen years old. If everything you've said is true, you might be an intelligent individual. If you think that grants you worth, or makes your opinion valuable to anybody but you, you're wrong.
Being fifteen means you've never had to take care of yourself. You've presumably never known the fear, loneliness, and pain of addiction. I sincerely hope that you never do. Everything in your life right now, you can afford to take for granted, because you don't actually have to work for anything. It's handed to you. So here you go, attempting to prove how smart you are, to a stranger on the internet, because suddenly just being you isn't enough to impress.
While I could do a point-by-point analysis of why your self-aggrandizing diatribe is meaningless to everyone but you, it would essentially feed your ego further to dissect your message, which was the whole purpose of writing it out in the first place. Your IQ proves nothing. Your bronyism proves less than that. Your self-reported physics knowledge is likely bullshit, but also useless in forming human relationships.

Being a dick on the internet is easy.

Complaining that you are downvoted when your "advice" (the pedestal you built for yourself) is irrelevant to the thread you comment in, then being an outright asshole when someone explains that downvote -which didn't need to be explained at all- is confrontational at best, but in reality it's just dickishness. Which no one can prevent. But it's not something people have to put up with either.
I feel like I've just wasted my time, because I think you are more interested in defending yourself than examining and discussing.
>>
File: lelmaximumb83.png (422 KB, 600x545) Image search: [Google]
lelmaximumb83.png
422 KB, 600x545
>>75764479
>>
File: ainu-1-326x159.jpg (11 KB, 326x159) Image search: [Google]
ainu-1-326x159.jpg
11 KB, 326x159
>>75764544
Since you took time out of your no doubt long and busy schedule to reply to this, Mr /u/[NAME] , I feel it's only fair I show you the same courtesy. I'm a reasonable man, and you're probably a reasonable woman, so I'll get right to it. I'm as edgy as I want to be. Really, that's not very edgy. But if I want to go to /r/casualiama and talk about my religion, and that happens to come off as edgy, well, I guess I'm guilty as charged. Moar edge. /wrists. I probably have a tumblr with a black/static background and red text. Maybe there's a bunch of 666s and Hail Satans. That sounds like me, I might dig it. Maybe have a few aryan cocks lying around here and there. Or maybe it's full of gore? Not that cheap horror you get nowadays, but the stuff from when they were first figuring out what special effects were. Rosemary's husband's face stretching and cracking open, the day after Our Lord Satan impregnated her with the Spawn of Hell. You know, the good stuff. The classics. But, no, there's probably just a custom My Little Pony character, red with black hair and eyeliner, in various poses, fucking various phallic-shaped objects. So, to answer your astonishingly well-worded question to this AMA, yes,
I'm edgy as fuck.
>>
>>75755614
No it's when you put your cock in Gary Barlows asshole and start peeing.
>>
>>75766074
Don't care if this was pasta before, it's sure as hell pasta now.
>>
Sexual intercourse requires two consenting parties.

As such, it is not a natural right of any individual.

Ta da!
>>
>>75763872

>A pity fuck is when you were initially attracted to the guy but he ended up being a sappy broken loser who wasn't the confident badass you hoped for, and you fucked him anyway.

I've been in that place, but i swear i changed. Too bad i didn't meet new girls since.
>>
>>75756292
Mh no? I m 22 and the last time i had sex was 6 years ago with a hooker , but i m not dead inside .
>>
>>75763626
No surprise you're studying engineering, you literally know nothing about biology, sociology, psychology or history - nor statistic for that matter. 50 Shades of Grey was a demographic succes which could be analyzed and thus traced back to social outcast whom were abstinent. Your only supporting evidence for your claim has just been debunk. Now go back to building your robot sex toys you pathetic beta.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1190x906
>>75766074
I don't even need to read that shit to know you deserve this. Congrats, bro
>>
File: 1460172326848.png (410 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1460172326848.png
410 KB, 530x600
>>75767043
ouch, that hurt so much, calling me a beta was the real thing that defeated my argument, you are a master of bantz

I know nothing about those things? why? because you used big names of scientific disciplines?

oh since you listed 5 scientific disciplines, you must not only be a renaissance man, but be correct

wait.. no offense here, I know you're right, but where in your post did you debunk anything?
>>
No one is entitled to it. Even if you take it by force. People allow it to happen for someone else, so it's a privilege.
>>
>>75768049

This is my favourite post of 2016 so far, thankyou.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 125x109) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 125x109
>>75767043
You're either an idiot or a troll

>>75768049
#rekt
>>
File: Stefan-Molyneux.jpg (63 KB, 288x386) Image search: [Google]
Stefan-Molyneux.jpg
63 KB, 288x386
>>75763626
You literally got this off a Molymeme video
>>
File: 1457914207549.jpg (52 KB, 513x479) Image search: [Google]
1457914207549.jpg
52 KB, 513x479
>>75768395
no problem bruv, it's what I do
>>
>>75755499
It's an easy achievement put on a pedestal by losers incapable of achieving even the simplest things.
>>
>>75756631
when autistic spergs complain about having a "right" to pussy, it is the same as a retarded paraplegic claiming they have the "right" to sex

you have the choice to :
>attract a girl
>get money to negotiate with a girl
>get strong enough to rape a girl
>>
File: 1463783566223.png (110 KB, 221x223) Image search: [Google]
1463783566223.png
110 KB, 221x223
>>75755917
>And let's just accept that a good circlejerk is far more desirable than a smelly vagina anyway.

we both know that's not true
>>
File: r7lC3.jpg (192 KB, 878x1034) Image search: [Google]
r7lC3.jpg
192 KB, 878x1034
>>75755773
>>
>>75769169
mfw all this time I spend in the gym is really just training to rape
>>
It's a crapshoot.... Never guaranteed, at least for me. I have a better chance of rejection, and I'm married!
>>
File: 1458720589502.png (113 KB, 343x322) Image search: [Google]
1458720589502.png
113 KB, 343x322
>>75768808
haha I didn't, the ones after that were copypastas though until the homer with viking helmet one.

I literally stand by that post. Everything I said in it was true. Yea, it sounds edgy, but it's the truetrue. I'm sorry that humans can only reproduce through sex..

>>75769169
this

that's why I was talking about the will to power, if you have the power, you have the right
>>
>>75755798
>just b urself
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>75755773
>I'm better than everyone else
hang from a tree please
>>
File: toplel.jpg (38 KB, 805x668) Image search: [Google]
toplel.jpg
38 KB, 805x668
>>75769475
Don't let all those sick gains go to waste anon.
>>
>>75769791
>he
Misogynist pig, it clearly identifies as a she.
>>
>200 lbs. 6'2" muscular, 15-20% bodyfat give or take
>no gf due to awkward personality and being a cryptonazi
What the hell do I do with my life? I'm alpha on the outside and beta on the inside.
>>
>>75760582
Not nu-males, but humanity is a memester species.
>>
File: pepe norway.jpg (98 KB, 825x638) Image search: [Google]
pepe norway.jpg
98 KB, 825x638
>>75760324
>>75759689
>mfw Sweden got BTFO'd
>>
>>75769169
What kind of fairy needs to get stronger to be able to rape a girl?
>>
>>75756456
A privilege. Aint nothing better than sticking your nose up her crack after a sweaty day at work and taking a big whiff.
>>
>>75755929

Well its obviously fucking you in the ass if they're taking half of your income, so you really can't complain.
>>
>>75755499
It's a privilege that I'll never experience.
>>
>>75755499
It really depends on who you are.
>>
File: 1391657998622.jpg (3 KB, 125x116) Image search: [Google]
1391657998622.jpg
3 KB, 125x116
>>75763626
excellent post. you are just redpilled and people are too offended to realize what you are saying makes a lot of sense
>>
>>75755499
Sex isn't a right or privilege, it is a duty to reproduce. This is why all cultures without some sort of arranged marriage die out eventually. We are already in the stage where our own fertility rates are below 2 and where foreign cultures who see reproduction as a duty take over.
>>
File: 1447346232338.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447346232338.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>75770727
Become friends with weebs and talk about cute girls?
>>
File: go work out and buy a gun (2).png (26 KB, 627x442) Image search: [Google]
go work out and buy a gun (2).png
26 KB, 627x442
>>75774513
>that picture

AHAHAHAHHAHAA look at this piece of shit
>>
>>75755929
Government healthcare is shit do you really want government SEX???
>some 4000lb whale breaks your pelvis in half then shits the bed and uses your nice shirt to wipe her ass
>later find out its a post op tranny
Not even once
>>
>>75755798
wow u chenged my life thansk friend
>>
Autism.
>>
File: bokeem_woodbine_the_big_hit_001.jpg (103 KB, 230x350) Image search: [Google]
bokeem_woodbine_the_big_hit_001.jpg
103 KB, 230x350
>>75756146

Straight up jackin.
>>
File: 1400143658303.gif (3 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1400143658303.gif
3 MB, 420x236
>>75775168
This is true.
>>
>>75774513
I am not a weeb. My political view cause me being antisocial.
>>
>>75767000
Is Ireland really that bad?
>>
>>75756146
t. virgin
>>
>>75770727
I am on similar boat, I plan to form a political group of college kids and drink with them. and like a patriarch bring a form of fascist cell
>>
File: 1450577095604.png (815 KB, 800x1122) Image search: [Google]
1450577095604.png
815 KB, 800x1122
>>75777305
>I am not a weeb.

Eh, that can be worked on.

>>75778211
Godspeed.
>>
>>75756144
Equally importantly, you die from the race if you don't pass on your genetic material.
>>
>>75755499
Sex is a gift.
>>
>>75755819
this makes sense. food itself is not a "right," but as a sentient being, I have the right to attempt to acquire food: I can hunt/fish/farm, I can trade for it, I can purchase it outright, etc. Society has deemed that this is not an absolutely universal right: I can't exercise my right by depriving someone else of theirs. If I attempt to steal crops from a farmer that is legally growing them or a store that is legally selling them, I can be punished by courts. Or maybe the farmer has the right to defend his food from theft using potentially lethal force.

So it is with sex. No, it is not required for survival like food is, but the desire to reproduce is an extremely strong genetic impulse that is responsible for the vast amount of life on this planet. We none of us would be here if our genetic fore bearers didn't try to reproduce; the organisms that didn't desire to reproduce didn't, so that genetic trait wasn't passed on to their children. Hell, having sex is one of the defining characteristics of dimorphic sexual life.

And so, we have the right to attempt to have sex: we can perform all manner of courtship rituals to attempt to woo the opposite sex, or we can engage in sexual commerce, trading it for food, money, housing, etc. Obviously, the most explicit form of this - prostitution - isn't legal everywhere, but it is naive to think that trading sex for things other than money in places other than the red light district don't happen.
>>
>>75778354
>>75774513
worst thing about weebs is they don't realize they're pedophiles
>>
>>75755929
Don't ask for it. Now that they say gay it's normal, imagine that a faggot gets the right to fuck straight men. You don't want to be called biggot or illegal for refusing.
>>
>>75779948
From our Lord and creator.
>>
>>75778354
I don't plan on it. I find fascism more interesting than anime.
>>75780033
This
>>
>>75779995

Again, society has said that we shouldn't exercise that right if it infringes on someone else's rights. Every living thing on this planet has the right to attempt to control and defend whatever happens in its personal sphere of influence. While many people would disagree as to the maximum extent of this space, many people would probably agree that the minimum extent is the physical body. This is a shrink wrapped space as well. This is why force feeding, even though usually performed for "humane" reasons, and even though one could argue the food is never really "inside" you due to the arrangement of our digestive tract, is often regarded as a violation of someone's rights. This is true for unwanted medical procedures, forced audio/visual stimulation, or any other unwanted transfer of "stuff" across this shrink wrapped boundary is also an extreme violation of someone's rights.

This is the same for the mouth, vagina, anus, or any other part of the body when used in a sexual fashion. No, my penis isn't topographically "inside" of you, but everyone has the right to decide - and attempt to enforce - what crosses their bodily boundaries. This is obviously why punishments for sexual crimes are slanted heavily in favor of women: men are generally bigger, stronger, and faster than most women, so than can successfully defend their bodily integrity against a weaker woman more often (and they can at least have an even fight against another man). However, a woman is less likely to defend her bodily integrity from bigger stronger male, so laws and punishments are set up to discourage this behavior from occurring in the first place. This is also why child rapists are considered scum even amongst other criminals, as small children cannot be reasonably expected to protect themselves against much larger and stronger aggressors.

TL;DR - sex itself isn't exactly a right, but the right to acquire sex is. This right is not without risk.
>>
>>75756701
Are the shitting streets a right or a privilege?
>>
You people are fuckin retarded. Its natural selection. Its a privilege that the strong fight for. If you a beta then your genes stop here. We dont need more retards
>>
>>75755499
All rights are for people who seize them and defend them.

>>75763626
>because if your village was conquered by the neighboring village, the only DNA that would survive is the women who can take getting raped, and still (suck up) to the rapist for resources and protection
That's not really it. All the DNA survives whether the women are into it or not. But the woman has two imperatives:

1. She wants her vagina to be hurt as little as possible during the rape. That's part of why, under the right circumstances, rape causes intense arousal.

2. She wants to avoid gang-rape as much as possible. Not only does that put less wear and tear on her body, but she can't get help for her baby if it could belong to anyone.
>>
>>75756672
The pleasure of being came inside I see
>>
File: 1462324649889.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462324649889.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>75756146
Yes goyim, jacking off is better for us... er you not having white children.
>>
>>75755499
>tfw no /pol/ bf
>>
File: lasagna.jpg (134 KB, 607x405) Image search: [Google]
lasagna.jpg
134 KB, 607x405
>>75771725
This guy gets it.
>>
>>75785216
Oh come on, we even have our own brand of hat now
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.