[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why exactly do jews want to destroy the white race? I am asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16
File: 1439732880697.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1439732880697.png
246 KB, 550x535
Why exactly do jews want to destroy the white race?

I am asking just this one simple question.

Why would they try to "eliminate" us by outbreeding us?

Why didn't they try before in history?

What do they get from replacing whites with third worlders?
>>
File: 1446194868327.jpg (68 KB, 636x781) Image search: [Google]
1446194868327.jpg
68 KB, 636x781
>>75755180
>Why exactly do jews want to destroy the white race?

so they can have a monopoly on all the pepes
>>
>>75755180

It's not as organised as you think. It's just wealthy intelligent people who care more about rapid short-term gain than about long-term stability
>>
>>75755180
>Why haven't they tried before
What is the black death?
>>
Bc it's in their holy texts. Every gentile is worthless cattle compared to a Jew (so they say)

They're hard wired and brainwashed to act on this tenet without overtly knowing that they are
>>
>>75755308
This.
>>
>>75755180
I do not believe in a conspiration.

Its just their nature, jews are destroyers of culture, they'll destroy until someone stop them.

After the whites are destroyed they'll focus in another people, and when there are no people left except the jews, they'll start to destroy thenselves
>>
>>75755308

This. There is no cabal of Jews plotting our demise around a table somewhere. It's corporate/bank avarice, mostly owned by Jews. They just don't give a fuck about destroying cultures, they care about driving down wages and increasing spending.
>>
>>75755180
They hate us for razing their second temple.
>>
File: ukmarriage.png (280 KB, 712x784) Image search: [Google]
ukmarriage.png
280 KB, 712x784
>>75755180
>What do they get from replacing whites with third worlders?

Collateral damages. They just need cheap and disposable workforce so they can give the finger to our "expensive" working class. Big producers will enjoy state subsidized disposable workforce, and we pay for the social costs. "Integration" and "tolerance" are just pathetic attempts for making these people less harmful to keep the Ponzi scheme up and running

Jews are also actively pushing for more islam into EU so europeans can withstand first hand what happens when islam becomes a majority
>>
>>75755180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjFdekD1QVw

Jews gona jew, and they have done it for thousands of years.
>>
File: the rapping rabbis.png (237 KB, 708x480) Image search: [Google]
the rapping rabbis.png
237 KB, 708x480
What diaspora Jews believe: If we support multiculturalism, we'll be tolerated because we are part of it.
What actually happens: Muslims move in en masse and anti-semitism rises to the point where Jews have to move to Israel to be safe.

What Mulsims believe: If I move to Europe an buy a Mercedes, I will be respected there.
What actually happens: How can you respect sandniggers when they never embrace Ordnung? You can't.

What Germans think: If we help the poor refugees, we will be respected again and nobody thinks we're Nazis.
What actually happens: Germany is despised for trying to end white Europe and other countries wish Nazis came back despite past occupation.
>>
>>75755180
Talmudic prophecy, friend. The elite Jew seeks to own the world (and destroy what it cannot posses) to complete a prophecy that will begin the return of the Messiah.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/108400/jewish/The-End-of-Days.htm

Every Jew, knowingly or unknowingly, is a player in this quest to rule as all of them must obey the Sabbath.

The taint of the Jew passes through the maternal bloodline. Whether you "observe" the tenets of the religion or not, you are born a Jew, and your daughters with give birth to Jews. Many of these "lost Jews" no longer practice, which means they are violating Talmudic law - and thus preventing the Messiah from ever returning.

Since the children of Israel have strayed in their observance of strict faith, the world around them must be changed so that the goy is either ruled or destroyed, while these lesser Jew has no choice but to obey the faith... even if by accident. Their drive to destroy nations is a shortcut to this end.

The Christian cults are waiting for Revelation. The Jewish cults are tired of waiting and have been actively trying to start it.

The Jew is so Jewy they've literally invented ways to out-Jew their own God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
http://www.kosherswitch.com/live/tech/how

>Why didn't they try before in history?

The Jew has been Jewing since before Rome burned. They operate on timelines spanning the life of kingdoms.
>>
I haven't read it yet, but if you want to know the answer to this question, you should read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. From what I can gather, which makes sense, Judaism is a genetic strategy which seeks to subvert the differing groups of Goyim into subservience.
>>
>>75755728
There have been a dozen or so red heifers, one of the prerequisites of the coming as I understand.

Why then don't the Jews just march on the Temple Mount, kill a few Arabs if necessary, and erect the 3rd Temple? Wouldn't that make the Messiah come?

I bet if they did they could even rely on the support of American Christians, who want the 2nd coming of Christ.
>>
>>75755180
Don't be fucking fooled by the likes on here. https://youtu.be/Zw9EhjyU3JU They all need to be gassed.
>>
>>75755180
Jews are white, you stupid confused Kraut faggot. Just accept your war guilt already and stop fighting it. You lost really badly, ok?
>>
>>75755180

The jewish agenda is only coincidentally destroying europe and white people.
They are a minority group that got into power by playing victim games as hard as possible.
Every step to delegitimize being a victim as a valid argument for anything is threatening not only jewish control in the contries they infest but is also a direct threat to israel.

There is no end-goal behind it for the average marxist jew other than protecting themselves.
I think there are only very few who actually want to bring about some globalist empire.

tl;dr jews gonna jew whether that is gonna destroy them in the end or not
>>
>>75755480
You're making it a little too simple.

What you say would imply that non-jewish people in the same position are prone to doing the same things.

Yes, greed is a factor but their ideologies are strongly tied to their jewish identity.
>>
>>75755180
Which Jews, exactly?
>>
File: 1441670900190.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1441670900190.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>75755180
Revenge.
>>
>>75755180
Whites were the ones who almost ended them
>>
>>75756188

It's irrelevant. Those in power are the ones who are doing the real harm
>>
>>75756120
Wait this isn't a suicide pic.... Fuck off kike.
>>
>>75755180
because they hate the fact that you are the most beautiful race on earth (just the physical apparence)
I do too but at least i don't racemix...or should I?
>>
File: jews.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
>>
>jews want to exterminate the only people who keep Israel in existence and flood their countries with muslims who want to murder them

oh yeah makes sense, thanks for explaining it stormfaggots
>>
>>75756188
I'd say it's too simple to just say Jews = bad when the same shit is being pushed by white crony capitalists. The Jew thing is at best a correlation.

Who do you think does more harm to Germany, an Israeli mechanic with full Jew heritage spanning centuries or white German Angela Merkel?
>>
>>75756494

Well the other answer is that we're just killing ourselves for no reason

I don't know which one you'd wanna live with
>>
>>75755180

We are the jews slave, niggers are better slaves
>>
>>75755180
>Why didn't they try before in history?

They've always been trying. Hitler didn't happen in a vacuum.
>>
File: image.png (398 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
image.png
398 KB, 960x554
>>75755180

Cuz white people are the true chosen ones and they work for the red guy with the pitchfork.
>>
File: jews.jpg (87 KB, 959x466) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
87 KB, 959x466
>>75755180
Because pic related.
>>
File: Merkel maiden name.png (19 KB, 959x139) Image search: [Google]
Merkel maiden name.png
19 KB, 959x139
>>75756638

>White Angela Merkel

Anon, I..
>>
File: 1461858503302.png (2 MB, 1169x2641) Image search: [Google]
1461858503302.png
2 MB, 1169x2641
>>75756747
>They've always been trying. Hitler didn't happen in a vacuum.

this
>>
>>75756638
>or white German Angela Merkel?
Wasn't her mother Jewish?
>>
>>75756494
So you think that people like the Rotschilds care about Israel more than money? How cute
>>
>>75755180

Nobody thinks of Judaism as a matriarchy.

Who has the most influence? Jewish men.
Who has the most influence over Jewish men?
Not their wives...

Their mothers. Women determine birthright. Which makes sense considering you don't always know who the father is, but its easy to tell who the mother is.

The Jewish mother is important.

They are so much smarter and more powerful than your white dad.

Jewish men? Known for hamhock ding dongs too. That usually happens in cultures where women are in charge. But Jewish women are smart enough to know that IQ trumps dick length, and IQ leaves a trail of dollars behind it.

They'll marry a brainiac over a mandingo any day.
>>
>>75755180
It's a common misconception that the kikes have some grand plan to destroy the white race. All they really care about is shekels. The kikes running multinational corporations and the banks flood the West with cheap labour because it creates more consumers. That's literally the only reason, more money. They just don't give a fuck about the consequences
>>
>>75755180
Because of deep insecurity and jealousy. They know we're the master race and they consider themselves that so they can't stand the fact they've never had a successful country, poet, work of art, or anything of the such. They thought they could subjugate us but Hitler was the last straw. After Hitler they were done trying
>>
File: 1462444044559.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462444044559.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>75756708

to add to that
>>
>>75756188
the jews are more of a concept than a race on /pol/
the part of /pol/ whose opinion you should bother with anyway
>>
>>75756188
>What you say would imply that non-jewish people in the same position are prone to doing the same things

They are. Men like the Koch brothers, big tobacco, most major manufacturers, few of them are owned by Jews but all of them display the same shekel-grabbing behaviours
>>
>>75755180
Because we dared to call them out.

Before they were content to be parasites like anyone else, attaching themselves to an honest face and a strong work ethic.
>>
>>75757021
>>75757110

Didn't actually know this. Was Tony Blair a Jew too?

The point is its correlation. This is being done by whites too. No denying that a lot of the elites are jews, but being jews isn't what causes them to fuck up society, being greedy elites does. They've managed to amass enough power and wealth to break the democratic checks we placed upon them.
>>
>>75757444
Check those glorious digits, niggers, Kek has vindicated my position as the true one
>>
>>75755180

They think and behave as if it were "us or them"

thereby creating the circumstance, its us or them
>>
>>75755343
>Implying the Jews was behind the black death.
Fucking hell.. some of you guys, are so fucking brainwashed.
>>
>>75757681

All demographic checks are currently all subsumed under the accusation of anti-semitism

Imagine being anti-white treated the same way. And we're talking about treatment in native White countries as well

We worship them. We've made them our gods

And the low level jews are not complaining. Why would they?
>>
>>75758168

democratic*
>>
>>75758168
If you look at it rationally for a moment, an organised Jew conspiracy would not want to destroy the white west. The white west is the only thing propping up Israel, it gave them Israel. If they turn Europe into a Muslim continent, the Jews are literally alone in the world with people who want to genocide them.

A Jewish conspiracy would be happy with the way the world was by the middle of the last century. Lots of Jewish elites owning big business, literally owning central banks, and owning the most powerful politicians in the world.

In stead they're doing everything they can to make more shekels, even if it means Israel is destroyed after they're long dead.
>>
File: 1457018589458.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1457018589458.gif
212 KB, 501x585
A lot say it's in the Talmud.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
>>
>>75758482
The destruction, as far as I can see is not about "killing". It's about removing higher thought, loyalty and pride.

Creating a slave (wage slave) who goes about in a grey rat race working for dull things to adorn their dull cage.
>>
File: macdonald_culture_critique[1].jpg (66 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
macdonald_culture_critique[1].jpg
66 KB, 1100x1100
>>75755180
Read this book OP

The short answer is that jews are naturally inclined to be skeptical of rival cultures. Its just in their DNA.

Once they get in high seats of power because of their high IQ, money and influence along with a loathing of white traditionalist culture is a bad mix
>>
jew here.
i fear the death of the white race more than anything else.
the arabs and niggers won't spare us just because we're a semitic people. what's happening in europe honestly scares the shit out of me right now and with le weed man wanting to do the same to canada it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>75758482

>If you look at it rationally for a moment, an organised Jew conspiracy would not want to destroy the white west.

That's what should happen if they were acting rationally

>The white west is the only thing propping up Israel, it gave them Israel.

A lot of jews are staunchly anti-Israel. And incredibly secular

Many of them actually believe in the leftie dogma that they spew

It replaces their religion the same way Christians have replaced their religion with social liberalism

>If they turn Europe into a Muslim continent, the Jews are literally alone in the world with people who want to genocide them.

They've survived quite of few wars in the Middle East in the past century. Often against the odds

Most of what we do is fund them

>A Jewish conspiracy would be happy with the way the world was by the middle of the last century. Lots of Jewish elites owning big business, literally owning central banks, and owning the most powerful politicians in the world.

That's why I've said here >>75755308 that I don't believe it's that organised

It's individual secular jews following their innate ethnic jewish nature, in absence of their religion

>Instead they're doing everything they can to make more shekels, even if it means Israel is destroyed after they're long dead.

Not all jews care about Israel. Secular jews either care mainly about money or about social justice crusades
>>
>>75755180
the one thing most jews have in common is their disdain for christendom
>>
File: 1463990027801.png (330 KB, 498x488) Image search: [Google]
1463990027801.png
330 KB, 498x488
>>75755180
>>
Jews are white
>>
>>75755180
Because that roman emperor fined a jewish king 1 room full of gold and revised the Bible to warn future generations of the true nature of the jew.
>>
>>75755180
They want power. They think they cant control the Muslims and blacks.
>>
>>75755343
If they were clever enough to engineer a disease and use fleas on rats to propagate it throughout Europe and friends, at a time when no one knew anything about micro organisms, then maybe they deserve their proposed position
>>
>>75762214

You don't need to know about micro organisms to use biological warfare. Many people used it but they explained it with miasma.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.