[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are only 30 million Nords in the world. There are over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: china-leaders_2399575k.jpg (75 KB, 670x536) Image search: [Google]
china-leaders_2399575k.jpg
75 KB, 670x536
There are only 30 million Nords in the world. There are over 1 billion ugly Chinese like this.

Why is this allowed?
>>
No such thing as a nord my man
>>
>>75754576
damn they all look like serial killers
>>
>>75754576
Diamonds are rare.
>>
>>75754576
Because it's 2016!
>>
>>75754576
Which number are you putting finns under?
>>
>>75754576
At least chinese are based and not liberal marxist cucks
>>
>>75754576

Chinese are superior to scandinavian i don't see the problem
>>
The Chinese seem to be doing better than the Nords so I don't mind them.
>>
Blame the Jews and move on.
>>
>>75754576
Aww, did you cruch rebuff your cuck-leaf advances and settled for a handsome chink? Mad little virgin...

Nords
>people living in mudhuts and complex society of sub saharan niggerdom until 1000 AD
>ordinary barbarian pillage raids they were conducting are somehow venerated as big military victories
>in the end became cucked husks of their overrated pasts, especially Sweden
China
>5000 years of continuous history of culture and nation state
>contemporary to Romans
>every single nation bordering them was in their elaborate tribute system, ranked in their similarity to the Han/Chinese culture
>Japan is 80% copy of China
>Europeans were competing each other in their eagerness to suck their emperor's dick to curry favor with him and export shit from China
>after Century of Humiliation they are back, on the verge of becoming truly a Middle Kingdom once again
>vast plans of integrating Eurasian space in economic schemes so they push out USA influence on the border of those two continents.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.