[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: trudeau_transparency_20140611.png (405 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_transparency_20140611.png
405 KB, 620x465
>http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/grenier-quarterly-polls-jun2016-1.3607570

Trudeau's ratings are at all time fucking high. Just understand Canadians support Trudeau's government.

>muh fire, it rises!!!
Yeah well:
>every political party supports immigrants/refugees
>canada created multiculturalism
>my family immigrated here and have probably done more for Canada than your ancestors

Also never ever forget
>immigrants and their children go on to earn more money, commit less crime, be more educated and will be less dependent on welfare than their Canadian born counterparts
- Statitics Canada

If you're actually a Canadian /pol/cuck fuck out my country kid
>>
>>
File: jack_layton.jpg (12 KB, 319x430) Image search: [Google]
jack_layton.jpg
12 KB, 319x430
I'm sorry you had to see this, world.

This man was supposed to be our PM.
>>
>>75754030
FUCK YOU I HATE YOU GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE

KEKDEAU
>>
Canada has become a bigger version of San Francisco.
>>
>>75754293
Better than harper
>>
>>75754030
canada wont even be a country soon it will just be burnt homes and faggots fighting over air dropped mre's

http://cwfis.cfs.nrcan.gc.ca/interactive-map
click active fires. for those that have been keeping track of this some fires have grown already
>>
>>75754030
>>75754070
good i voted for him everyone else was shit
>>
>>75754345
>>75754538
this
>>
>>75754070
>the NDP

JUST
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 600x450
>Trudeaup worship thread
Fuck this. You guys need some good ol' fashioned 'Merican style freedom.
>>
His approval rating will remain high till he legalises the weed then people will turn on him. In other news they're trying to make oh Canada gender neutral
http://globalnews.ca/news/2731475/gender-neutral-lyrics-in-o-canada-up-for-debate-in-house-of-commons/?sf27537530=1
>>
>>
>>75754030
>>immigrants and their children go on to earn more money, commit less crime, be more educated and will be less dependent on welfare

The east Asians skew the average immigrant income higher and average crime rate lower for other, far less desirable immigrant groups such as Somalis, Jamaicans, etc.
>>
>>75755087
none of that military refugee shit happened retard amerifat
>>
>>75755010
Annexation when?

send all Liberals to the gas chambers
>>
>>75754740
Objectively incorrect. Harper at least knew taking in 10,000+ refugees without a solid plan of what to do with them was a bad idea.
>>
>>75755157

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/federal-government-spent-6-million-upgrading-military-bases-for-syrian-refugees-who-didnt-stay-there
>>
I was a cruzmissile until JT started going randy savage on bitches in his way
>>
>>75754030
>Trudeau's ratings are at all time fucking high. Just understand Canadians support Trudeau's government.
>>75754070

>Country is 70% cucks
>Proud of this
>>
>>75754070

Incredible, isn't it? Nations get the leaders they deserve, and we've gotten a brainless dilettante elected solely on the basis of his surname and his hairdo.
>>
>>75755258
Objectively retarded. Harper had planned to take in thousands of syrians as well.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-election-2015-chris-alexander-refugees-1.3235415

mushheaded ignorant little shitstain, you don't even spend one single second looking into anything, you just feel a little feel and begin to spew bullshit and the concept of learning what the fuck you're talking about before you talk about it never even occurs to you.

I hope JT collapses your sternum.
>>
>>75755684
>Harper had planned to take in thousands of syrians as well.

... but not without a "solid plan", which was the point of the poster you were responding to.

>I hope JT collapses your sternum.

He's more likely to prolapse your rectum.
>>
>>75755684
I would be this angry too if my girlfriend had made my ass bleed with her strap on. Faggot.
>>
First it was Greeks
Then Indians
Then germans.

Your turn now, canucks, welcome to being the most hated on pol
>>
File: nomoretrudeau.jpg (39 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
nomoretrudeau.jpg
39 KB, 656x369
>>75754030
A FUCKNG CU.CK
>>
>>75755876
Oh yeah, what a fucking solid plan the pc's had. To figure something out at a later date, so different from the Liberal platform of doing the exact same fucking thing, you sure got me.

>>75755926
You've never had a gf, if you had ever known a women's touch, you would not get so triggered by facts. The closest you'll ever come to being a heterosexual will be when a nurse sponges your bed sores.
>>
>>75755483
>Country is 70% cucks

You still believe that Conservative voters aren't cucks? You're a fucking idiot.

You're like the guy who lets a white bull fuck his wife, because you think getting cucked doesn't count if he's the same race as you.
>>
File: canada_sold_out.jpg (120 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
canada_sold_out.jpg
120 KB, 620x349
Why are all the politicians and parties in this country such absolute shit? Is it a reflection of the people?
>>
What's the best Canadian city?

Is it Edmonton?

Which one has the prettiest, most traditional girls? Not including anywhere in Quebec.
>>
annex us, root out the marxists and burn them at the stake

please
>>
>>75756488
Our country literally has no effect on the world and our leaders reflect that. Leaders with balls go where the real power is.
>>
>>75756978
This.

That's why I'm a #cruzmissile
>>
>>75756294
>To figure something out at a later date, so different from the Liberal platform of doing the exact same fucking thing, you sure got me.

Giving preferential admission to persecuted Syrian minorities was a far better idea than simply admitting as many Muslims as possible (along with all the social pathologies they inevitably drag along with them).
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.