[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If diversity doesn't work why is New York the greatest city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 11
File: New-York-skyline_0.jpg (1011 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
New-York-skyline_0.jpg
1011 KB, 1500x1000
If diversity doesn't work why is New York the greatest city in the world?
>>
Bc rich white dudes pay all the bills. NYC is a dump
>>
>>75753197
Because New York is highly segregated by borough.
>>
>>75753197
Greatest compared to a toilet bowl.
>>
>>75753500
The rest of the state's taxpayers pay the bills. Why should some hillbilly in the Adirondacks have to pay a subway tax that he'll never use. Upstate NY needs to secede from NYC and then we'll see if it's still called the greatest city in the world.
>>
>>75753197
>high amount of crime
>high amount of rape

Find me a 'diverse" community without absurd rape and crime. Protip: You can't. Checkmate.
>>
Not full of refugees who sponge off the state
>>
>>75753197
Because we collectively hate and mistrust anyone outside of our state and city. The north mistrusts the south. The south thinks the north are all hillbillies. As a whole we hate out of staters. Long Island would be better of as a separate state in my opinion
>>
>>75753197
Why don't non Americans understand that the US is diverse but heavily segregated? Those tall glass buildings in NYC are full of whites and Jews with a token Asian.
>>
Because it was built when the only immigrants were Irish and Italians.
>>
NYC is the dirtiest shithole in the western world. If you pass certain neighborhoods or train stations (hint: the ones with shitskin populations) it will feel like you are in Bangladesh or something.

We have a very high crime rate. 98% of all crime is committed by non-whites, including rape, murder, theft and assault.

You are more likely of getting murdered by a nigger in this city than you are getting hit by a car.
>>
Diversity and multiculturalism only works if it's the people and cultures from Europe.
>>
>>75753197
New York is a fucking disgusting city, and it's people are even worse.

New York being great is an old Hollywood meme.

Do yourselves a favor Europeans, never vacation here.
>>
>>75754774

I should add that this city is not really diversified. It is extremely segregated. All of the asians are located in a small 10-block region called Chinatown. All of the niggers live in the projects. All the Irish live in Long Island and all of the Italians and Russians live in Southern Brooklyn.

None of these communities wish to integrate with each other, they want to live as close to their own as possible, just in a better economically-stable country.

The only areas in which this does not hold is in extremely poor or extremely wealthy areas. In Chelsea and Midtown, you can say there is heterogenuity, as whites and blacks often mingle (and this area is also very liberal), but the ratio of whites to blacks is ridiculous - its mostly whites! Similarly, in the projects you have some whites who are forced to get along, but its mostly blacks!

I have lived in NYC for 25 years and it has become increasingly apparent in my time that the reason we have such a rude attitude new yorkers are known for is because we all hate each other based on ethnicity. I personally am a stone-cold racist, why? Because on my commute to work at 8AM I never see more than a handful of niggers going to work, yet at 5PM on the ride home they are all over the Subway screaming and playing. Also, crazy homeless niggers make up the majority of NYC bums and it overall just makes living here very uncomfortable.

NYC is actually an example of why multiculturalism DOES NOT work. Protip: If you ever come here to visit, step outside of times square and midtown. Take a trip to Canal street, Harlem East-New York. Behind the wall of skyscrapers is a 3rd world country bordering on race war.
>>
Ny is a shithole. Noice troll tho
>>
>>75754872
New York is gentrifying maybe back in 2005 NY was a shithole but even places like bedstuy have white people in it.

The city is great as long as you arnt a prick things shouldn't be too bad for a visiter
>>
>>75755251

Take this, you will need it.

http://newobserveronline.com/new-york-nonwhites-commit-92-of-violent-crime/
>>
>>75754608
This so much. They dont understand the size in general for some reason.
>>
I sure love seeing this same thread posted over and over again
>>
Diversity follows success, not the other way. Shitskins aren't travelling thousands of miles to make these places great. They're going to successful places where the hard work has already been done.
>>
>>75755251
I can vouch for this.People like to bring up NYC and Multiculturalism as if its working here and it is not.

Jews without a doubt have their areas the most secure with active private policemen and guards at all times.
>>
>>75755251

Born and raised in NYC but have done everything in my power to escape and never return to that overpriced, soulless hellhole.

Also, you missed Staten Island. Literally was a white paradise just 20 years ago. Now it's becoming another Nigger-spic-muslim shithole. De Blasio is even moving section 8 housing into the all white areas. Fuck that fucking city.
>>
Question for Americans:
What is the best big city in your country which also has a cold climate?
>>
>>75755723
minneapolis
>>
>>75755702
How was the move? How'd you get to Norway?

>>75755668
With all of the condominiums going up and shitty nigger neighborhoods being torn down I imagine this city will be the new South Africa within 10-20 years.
>>
>>75755469
Oh, master is pleased! We do try ever so hard, m'lord
>>
File: Smug MAGA Ryuko.jpg (341 KB, 1181x663) Image search: [Google]
Smug MAGA Ryuko.jpg
341 KB, 1181x663
>>75753197
Because it birthed the God-Emperor of Mankind.
>>
>>75755948
Why would condominiums make it into South Africa?
>>
>>75753197
Says who, the Jew York Times?
Define greatest.

Ah wait you live in the fucking outback of Pomland. You see two skyscrapers and some lights and get a hard-on.
>>
>>75755702
>Also, you missed Staten Island.
I think you mean Shaolin.
>>
>>75753197
Because Trump Made NY Great Again

http://nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/
>>
>>75753197

It's not
>>
>>75753500

confirmed for never having been to NYC.

how's mommy and daddy's gated community treating you?
>>
>>75753703

you have it backwards. without NYC, new york state would slump into an appalacian shithole similar to kentucky, tennessee, west virginia, and the like. upstate new york is an economic wasteland of shuttered stores and factories.
>>
>>75756340
/thread
>>
>>75753197
I fucking hate NYC. Here right now; can't wait to leave this afternoon.
>>
>>75756425
Haha right and that's why Cuomo continually funnels away money from upstate towns to minimize losses from failed NYC programs. Hmm maybe improve the degenerate ghettos first
>>
File: 1463669527120.jpg (436 KB, 779x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463669527120.jpg
436 KB, 779x1024
Got a question for all you Americans, what would you say is genuinely the best city in america to live in?
>>
i'm a chink living in NYC, originally from Tennessee. Its not that bad, just have to have money.
>>
>>75756999

Boston
>>
>>75757061
Little-known fact: Boston's metro area is one third of the density of Los Angeles, and is one of the lowest density metro areas in the US (and the world).
>>
>>75753197
Because rich, white chads and stacys pay for everything.

>>75753703
But youre wrong, you probably think southerners pay for everything on the federal level also.
>>
>>75753197
A living in Nu Yerk is also very expensive, San Francisco also very expensive.
>>
>>75753197
>If diversity doesn't work why is New York the greatest city in the world?

First off,
>implying

Second, assume your assessment of NY's greatness is correct -- imagine how much greater it might be without all that diversity/
>>
>>75756999
Salt Lake
>>
>>75757115
Yeah Boston has a pretty small urban core compared to most cities and is surrounded by upper end lower density housing
>>
>>75757358
The average new housing lot in Massachusetts is 1 acre, which absolutely amazed me. We used to have a sort of similar pattern of urban development in Brisbane where most outlying areas were zoned for 1-2 acre rural residential development, but government laws declared that "unsustainable" and unfortunately put a stop to it.

It's not even about Boston's urban core - that's larger than LA's. It's just got super, mega low density suburbs.
>>
>>75757061
Is it cheap to live in Boston? Actually like the idea of moving there but I fucking hate the cold so idk if I could
>>
>>75753197
Seems like a horrible place to live, but I suppose some people want that city lifestyle.
>>
>>75757811
If you don't live rural you're not a real white man.
>>
>>75755813
This, but it gets shittier by the day so come quickly.
>>
>>75758091
I lived in a city briefly and hated it. Way too many people and it's too fucking cramped.
>>
NYC is the poster child for unwarranted self-importance. A bunch of inbred little neighborhoods that couldn't let go of the shit they brought over the Atlantic with them. If they could, they'd turn the entire continent into a city full of such neighborhoods, sullen and swarthy.

Also:
>Us New Yawkuhs sho be tuff
>OH NO, DEM TWIN TOWUHS, OH LAWDY BOO HOO HOO
>>
>>75753197
If you want to live in New York, move to New York.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (919 KB, 2000x1548) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
919 KB, 2000x1548
don't fall for the bait,he is clearly a shitskin
>>
>>75758328
Agreed.
>>
>>75758129
I always do.
>>
>>75753197
Tammany Hall
>>
>>75753710
Find me a megacity without crime.
>>
>>75757798

Not at all. It's not nearly as bad as SF or NYC, but it's pricey as fuck, even in some of the suburbs. you need to live a solid 10-15+ miles from the city if you want "cheap" and that's a loooong 10-15 miles if you plan on commuting through traffic every day.
>>
it's diverse with white people
>>
>>75754774
>98% of crime is committed by nonwhites
Source?
>>
>>75756090
Clears out the niggers.
>>
>>75753197
They republican mayors who crack down on black and latino criminals.
>>
>>75758663
Thanks for the heads up
>>
>>75758770
South Africa has heaps of niggers tho.
>>
>>75755378
>follow link
>site has ads for "European pride" t shirts and merchandise
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>75756372

NYC literally smells like human garbage when the Temp gets anywhere over 80. Even in Manhattan, which at least had charm back in the mid 90's and before. It's nothing but a generic tourist shit spot. I hope my job never sends me anywhere on the east coast again.
>>
>>75758799
THIS, GOD-EMPEROR BLOOMBERG MUST RETURN
>>
>>75757061
>>75757115
>>75757358
>>75757531

Boston is a liberal shithole. The nigger/spic population has exploded over the past decade and getting worse.

Also the city basically shuts down at midnight. By law bars must close and the subways/trains stop running. I was there for New Years and people were panicked to get the last train.
>>
>>75756999
Multiple options. Some of the cities in the inner west are nice.
>>
>>75759124
If I had to live in a city in the US I'd probably live in Charlotte, NC. Good weather (for me), green, cheap, lots of tech jobs.

In Aus there's basically no good choices, in the US you have all the choice in the world. It's incredible.
>>
File: 1464605560534.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1464605560534.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>75753197
ITT: butthurt ameriburgerrs who are jealous of our greatness.
>>
>>75758645
Toronto is very close, murder rate below the -canadian- average
>>
>>75759222
>jobs
>anywhere in the south
Try again m8. If you want to be employed in tech you either goto suburbs of boston or bangladash. fuck commiefornia.
>>
>>75753197

I think NYC is one of the safest cities in America, I rode the subway for years in the middle of the night to shithole parts of Brooklyn and never had any trouble. It's only getting safer with more chinks and eurotrash buying up all the property. Even Harlem and the Bronx aren't that bad anymore.
>>
>>75758663
This. Living in Boston itself is very expensive. It's very small compared to other cities and not much gousing. The suburbs are either nigger or white trash. The commute is hell, tolls are expensive as fuck or if you live near public transportation they don't run at night (unlike nyc which is 24 hours).
>>
>>75759327
Yes, Charlotte is a big up and comer for tech jobs. Atlanta is another good southern city that has a lot of jobs but it has too many niggers.

Provo, UT is another good choice.
>>
>>75759454
>This. Living in Boston itself is very expensive. It's very small compared to other cities and not much gousing. The suburbs are either nigger or white trash. The commute is hell, tolls are expensive as fuck or if you live near public transportation they don't run at night (unlike nyc which is 24 hours).
*housing
>>
Because by and large, regardless of race most people in the USA consider themselves American. In Europe most people of foreign descent dont. Ask any first,second or even third generation immigrant what they are and they will never say the european country theyre currently living in (exploiting) they will say "I'm turkish/morrokan/iraqi/etc. America is pretty divided but at least you all identify as Americans, i envy that.
>>
File: doubt.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85 KB, 492x280
>>75758645

Just provide me a megacity with all white people... oh wait, you can't (((for some reason))).
>>
>>75758867
It's Africa, just shoot them all.
>>
>>75753197
Because there are Jews, they made a metropoly out of a fucking desert, they are the best builders.
>>
>>75753197
interesting interactive map for reference of their crime. its a .gov so its based on official data

https://maps.nyc.gov/crime/

burglary, felony assault and rape seem to be wide spread for the start of april this year to the end of the same month however last years april to this years april rape seems consistent with the single month but burglary and felony assault seems less wide spread
>>
>>75759941
Basically this.
Jews are great at nearly everything.
>>
>>75753197
New York only works because there are white farmers who sustain it. If the world was one big New York City everything would collapse.
>>
>>75760087
Isn't that the case with all cities?
>>
>>75758645
Tokyo is pretty nice. I can walk around the city at 4 AM and the only people I see is cops
>>
>>75759624
>i envy that
That's probably good

In one hand, there's ethic European, In the other they are foreign people vastly different, I think even they know they don't belong there, so they trivialize what little nationalism to show their non-support. You can correct me on that.

It was your continents massive immigration that started a "melting pot" sensation, back then it meant more about Euro's being Euro's in the New World still. It did help people assimilate and adopt "American" as a demonym, others took it more serious than some

The New World mentality is obviously what you're referring to, it wasn't really until after the world wars that social-perception changed around this, took about 15 years for the jews to sabotage it.

Even in our current situation people embrace it, except for those unruly wetbacks and some salty negros about 40 acres.
>>
Have you ever actually been there? It is the most overrated pile of shit on the planet. The people are all rude assholes. Everything is overpriced. It is annoying to get around. There isn't much there that isn't in every major city.
>>
>>75760281
my buddy who visited told me if I go, find "Shinjuku", looks pretty neat, like Tokyo's Time Square
>>
>>75753197
New York has a lot of white people especially rich white people. Remove that it would be like Detroit.
>>
>>75753197
Have you ever been to New York its a dirty shit hole and the only reason it functions is because it is a police state
>>
File: cash_money.jpg (79 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
cash_money.jpg
79 KB, 500x660
>>75753197
The diversity helps build a very diverse police force. And a diverse police force is easier to throw its weight around.(Also for the fact our police force is the same size as a small army)

Also unlike other places in the US. its not black and white with a group of confused latinos/Hispanics picking either side.
All in the same day you can be accosted by a white man, defended by a group of Spanish kids, robbed by an asian kid, helped by black people and in the same day hit on asian girls in flushing.
Not to mention all the other smaller groups small town hicks have never heard of.(Guyanese, Trinidad, Bangladesh etc). It also helps to see that these groups have their own grips against other groups.
It becomes really hard to pin everything on an entire race, because you have to recognize so many racial groups. And self interest becomes more important than some arbitrary group that you could never meet all of them.
>>
>>75756999
Flint Mi the water there is terrific best in the country.
>>
Manhattan is a great place to live if you're rich. Otherwise, you're better off in the suburbs, which is what most people who work in the city do.
>>
>>75760436
If you like watching fucktons of people, it's a nice place. Shibuya is more like Time Square though.They are close together
>>
>>75758645
literally every city in China with a population over a million people has a lower crime rate than New York. hell im sure the entire Pearl River Delta (50 million people) has less murders per year than NYC.

>>75759317
>Toronto
>Population: 2.6 million
>"mega city"
>>
it was already great before shitskins moved in

that city is literally build by white men

also, its not a great city whatsoever
>>
>>75760577
Ah yes, the beautiful diverse NYPD. So I can be harassed and mean mugged by a rainbow of assholes instead of just one color.

You're correct though, its hard to blame one race for anything, because you realize that there are so many awful things about many of them. And I include the out of town white yuppies in this, for the record.
>>
>>75760240
Yeah. Most cities happen to be pretty diverse. I'm just saying there needs to be a balance. On it's own New York can't survive.
>>
>>75756372
Kek, another delusional faggot who bought the "greatest city in the world" meme.

NYC is a shithole full of self-absorbed, miserable people who only get through the day by patting themselves on the back for putting up with an endless gauntlet of urban bullshit because it somehow makes them better than people in places where you can actually live well.

If you live in NYC and have a net worth under $5M you're a cuck.
>>
>>75753197

It's not.
>>
NYC is literally a ghetto for rich people
>>
New York's success has nothing to do with diversity and everything to do with the fact that it's full of millionaires and billionaires. My gf used to work at a clothing store in Times Square and it made her more racist than ever because of all the "diverse" people she had to deal with. Indians would routinely piss and shit in the fitting rooms, Asians would fight with store associates for no reason and blacks would shoplift constantly.

New York has so much diversity and liberal nonsense because it can afford to. 80% of the city can be burdens of the state and it will still turn a profit simply because the other 20% is so profitable.
>>
not because of the Bronx

there are still streetwalkers around hunt's point.
>>
File: GM_20160531_132509.gif (2 MB, 336x188) Image search: [Google]
GM_20160531_132509.gif
2 MB, 336x188
The concept of diversity was only a dividing tool. We are Americans. NY is American, blending into one mass of ideas. Diversity breaks it apart, and makes people want to be the Specialist snow flake of them all. Diversity is code word for Corruption. If you move to another country, you conform to their culture. America allows you to keep yours. Just as long as you are American first, and put her needs above your stupid cultures pass. If it's so great, you'd stay anway
>>
>Pay a fuckton of money for a small fucking room.
>Work pays good but it doesn't compensate for the amount of stress you will have to endure.
>Stuck in traffic jam all day and way too crowded.

Big cities are cancer, i rather live in a shitty village and get paid less but have a better quality of life and more freedom, materialism is fucking worthless you'll just end up in shackles forced to work without rest.
>>
>>75755702
Why is there even section 8 housing in NYC?

It's an overcrowded shithole already without giving free housing to millions of impoverished unproductive people. They can't afford to live there. Make them live somewhere more affordable.
>>
>>75761183
You see. So many people play so many different roles you can't say all black people X or all white people Y. It forces you to treat everyone the same, with great caution until proven otherwise.
I think its a wonderful that really couldn't work anywhere else.

>And I include the out of town white yuppies in this, for the record.
Fucking mid western transplants. These are the same people infecting Colorado and Texas. The same people who have no problem paying 12$ for a ice cream wrapped in a waffle cone
>>
File: 1442891908386.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1442891908386.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>75753197
NYC smells like piss and shit 24/7. Only idiots would pay $4k per month to live in a cuck shed apartment and indulge in their smug in there.
>>
>>75753500

I love how every douche from middle america always talk shit but once they visit NYC and taste better food than their local Applebees all of the sudden say its not such a bad place afterall. it never fails
>>
>>75762146
Yes, its very equal, but treating everyone equally terribly is not a good thing. I have no sense of community or shared experience with anyone, I don't understand anyone, and they don't understand me. The city offers quite a lot but I hate the people.

And yes, the yuppies are bullshit, and they make everyone look like a mark. I was hot as hell and just wanted a bottle of water from a hot dog cart. Dude tried to charge me 3 dollars, and I told him no and walked away. He said he would take a dollar then. He charges that because these corn fed schmucks pay it.
>>
>>75756999
Portland is the whitest city and one of the most leftist. People there don't really engage in politics though cause the state has only 7 electoral votes and is thus irrelevant in terms of national politics.

It's an hour drive from great skiing/snowboarding on Mt. Hood. It's an hour drive from the Oregon Coast and Cannon Beach.

All areas outside the Willamette valley are far right.

Only downside is the rain and homeless youth who crowd the waterfront.
>>
>>75762544
Well its NYC you don't have to like the people. As I said its self interest over community. While richer people like the 5ht Avenue committee promote the greater good.
Its a meritocracy headed up by good hearted liberals and compromising rich conservatives. The perfect mix

>Dude tried to charge me 3 dollars
Jesus Christ where do these people come from that they are willing to spend so much money?
I saw a bunch of guys paying 30$ each for umbrellas during a flash rain in times square. It was fucking sadistic to watch. Then they turn around and brought far above market value selfie sticks.
Where are these suckers coming from?
>>
>>75763249
>good hearted liberals
The school system and most other facets of city government are indeed headed by liberals, but they're corrupt and statist to the core. Party doesn't even matter past a certain point. Bloomberg and DeBlasio are both god awful mayors, and Guliani wasn't much better. Its nepotism from top to bottom.

Suckers come to the city expecting to get taken, think they're wise to it, and then get taken anyway. "You folks like comedy?"
>>
Pretty sure Jew York was a complete hell hole before Giuliani cleaned it up

That's what i read, i don't know i wasn't there
>>
>>75762756
>Not even the whitest Portland
M8
>>
File: christina chandler.jpg (20 KB, 341x423) Image search: [Google]
christina chandler.jpg
20 KB, 341x423
>>75753197
NYC is shit.

t. person that lives in the area
>>
Because the NYPD is the largest police force on the planet and rules over niggers with an iron fist.
>>
>>75753197
New York is directly responsible for flooding everything within 300 miles of it with it's priced-out subhumans.

They're born into the city, embrace the "ahm fwom New Yawk" holier-than-thou identity, fail to compete, get kicked out, and leave for somewhere cheaper... usually, in hordes.

All the nice small cities in southeast PA, the Poconos, most of northern/central NJ, and SW Connecticut have all been royally fucked by New York going bankrupt and breeding to-be-priced-out welfare queens en masse

Thank you La Guardia
Thank you Dinkins
Thank you de Blasio
>>
>>75756999
Detroit
>>
>>75753197
Big doesn't mean great.

>my hate for boomers grows every day
>>
>>75756627
>Haha right and that's why Cuomo continually funnels away money from upstate towns to minimize losses from failed NYC programs

Not true, he also funnels it away into failed SUNY 10 year start-up business ventures and obsolete SUNY Nanotech Programs.

>>75756999
>what would you say is genuinely the best city in America to live in?
One not in a Blue State.
>>
>>75753197
I've always seen Jew York as being exactly like London.

>Full of niggers
>Full of loud mouths
>Practically a third world country within a first world country
>Has a rich area where everyone listed above doesn't go unless they're burgling it
>Jews everywhere because of the finance
>The only people who think it's great are people who've never been
>>
>>75766624
Except in NY white people are moving into all of the "diverse" neighborhoods nonstop. We're going up while you are sinking. Most of Manhattan is breddy gud senpai.
>>
>>75767379
>Except in NY white people and everyone else are fleeing the state in record numbers.
FTFY

http://www.saratogian.com/article/ST/20141223/NEWS/141229858
http://niagarafallsreporter.com/escape-from-new-york-high-taxes-regulation-result-in-mass-exodus/

We're not going up. We're turning into a state wide version of a run down suburb full of nothing but retired boomers and a welfare populace.
>>
NYC is largely segregated.

This is how "diversity" works there
>>
>>75762520
>middle Americans always eat le Applebee's meme

Every time. No, middle Americans do this strang magical thing Called "cooking for themselves."

Also, like California, NYC is an alright place to tour/visit but I have no desire to ever live somewhere that libtarded and that dense with people.
>>
>>75753197
It's not. It's a fucking shit hole and no sane people live there.
>>
>>75753197
It's a shithole. Couldn't wait to finish up uni so that I could leave that liberal cesspool. Oh and if by "diversity" you mean separate neighbourhoods with separate races and little intermingling then sure it is very "diverse".
>>
>>75770167
>No sane people live there
That's what makes it great for /pol/. There are libtard cucks everywhere in NYC but in such a dense/diverse city you are guaranteed to see/meet at least a few others who share /pol/'s "extreme right" views.
The most sane people are the silent majority who just walk past and ignore whoever is preaching their retarded ideals.
>>
>>75754608
Can confirm. Doorman here.
>>
>>75756999
SALT LAKE CITY
A
L
T

L
A
K
E

C
I
T
Y
>>
New york is a garbage court, they literally have to ferry garbage back and forth on barques because they have so much of it
and had to turn all of their land fills into multi-story car parks.

Reasons to live in New York:
>Partake in a melting pot of foods from all over the world
>Enjoy the smell of piss and car exhaust everywhere
>Marvel at the amazing view of a giant concrete slab 3 cm from your 99th floor window
>Get stabbed walking down an alley
>Enjoy paying your landlord $3000 to live in a 10x10 closet
>>
>>75756999
Denver
>>
>>75762520
i dont think food makes a town
>>
>>75762080
>Why is there even section 8 housing in NYC?

good question
>>
>>75762080
Jews.
1) Turn fancy area ( that is fancy due to its location and so will always have intrinsic value ) into shithole with section 8.
2) Wait for white flight.
3) Remove section 8 and buy the whole area for peanuts.
4) Sell back to humans with an obscene profit.
5) GOTO 1)

This is the sort of things people mean when we say jews are parasites.
No, this is not a meme, not a joke, not hate speech.
This is reality, and this happens thousands of times in your country, and will happen thousands more times.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.