[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dude, this is a political board yet none of you talk about t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: stoner-boy.jpg (390 KB, 757x412) Image search: [Google]
stoner-boy.jpg
390 KB, 757x412
Dude, this is a political board yet none of you talk about the most important issue: Legalising weed.

It cures literally everything. According to blazeityo.com it even cures cancer, and makes you better at everything. Like, I couldn't play football for shit, yet after a joint I could!

Also as a middle class white male, weed being illegal makes me feel oppressed.

Who gives a fuck about welfare, education, the health system, foreign policy or immigration? Weed's what's gonna solve all the world's problems!
>>
>>75752770
chyeah man
4 shure
>>
From my experience weed is harmful the effect do not show in years but ive knows some people who smoke it for 10 years and there is a clear difference the worst is they simply cant concentrate at all on anything for more than 30 sec and eventually they usually go for harder drugs
>>
Smoked weed for 15 years straight, quite after I started displaying signs of brain damage and schizophrenia. Have fun.
>>
I smoke but it ain't curing this pain I'm experiencing in my ass hole.
>>
>>75753096

This.

To see the real damage you have to look at people 25+ years old, who started in their teens.

The damage is undeniable.
>>
>>75753096
>>75753434

Bingo..
Bingo Bango Bongo.. Glad I stopped being degenerate. Only on occasion do I smoke, and thats not even enjoyable since the pot heads I smoke with are jealous of me.
>>
>le Magic plant that everyone smokes and can easily acquire
>important
Manchild detected.
>>
What are you Canadian?
>>
>>75753434
Yeah it fucks you up worse than alcohol when you start smoking it heavily in your mid to late teens. People I know who did that probably could be classed as mentally retarded and that isn't even hyperbole. Total burnout losers. Sad!
>>
>>75752770
>Who gives a fuck about welfare, education, the health system,

The legal taxed weed in Colorado is helping to pay for education and they are thinking about a statewide healthcare system coming from the tax money.
>>
>>75754429
so the goverment is produgs and uses the addicts money to get more revenue ...
>>
>>75754529
>addicts
>weed

not this shit again
>>
ITT: People who can't make life choices without government intervention.
>>
File: weed addict.jpg (294 KB, 1207x722) Image search: [Google]
weed addict.jpg
294 KB, 1207x722
>>75754696

>muh freedumbs!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 749x1201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 749x1201
>>75752770
My cousin recently moved to Colorado and won't shut the fuck up. I enjoy smoking here and there but stoner culture is pure cancer
>>
>>75752770
*legalizing you filthy British cuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.