[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAKE UP EUROPA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: europa.jpg (13 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
europa.jpg
13 KB, 197x256
My 7 year-old cousin had an assignment for school that consisted in drawing two kids shacking hands, a kid in his class got a better mark because he draw a white kid shacking hands with a black kid. Not to tell how many times i hear people saying that loving your country is childish or worse fascist.
Why the fuck do we have to be this stupid? intelligence is key to success but is passion that drives men to action, why the serious fuck are we teaching our children to openly dislike their blood and flesh? Again being rational is important but even scientists do science because they LOVE knowledge not because they rationally decide to make some new discovery. So why are we teaching our children to be greedy gold diggers and to disregard love and passion (cold blooded hypocrisy that leads people to throw coins at nigger children in africa is anything but love) ?
>>
>>75752221

Italy: The new Sweden
>>
well maybe your little cousin can't draw for shit
>>
>>75752693
you should have stayed with Austria
>>
>>75752221
>So why are we teaching our children to be greedy gold diggers and to disregard love and passion
You know damn well why.
>>
>>75753227
I'm actually not sure i do
>>
>>75753412
Do you happen to be jewish?
>>
>>75753771
nope
>>
>>75753900
Do you happen to be under 25 years of age?
>>
>>75753975
yes, why this 3rd grade?
>>
>>75752221
Why don't you tell us the name of the teacher and the school?

I mean, appearently you have a problem with that behavior - so why not use the one leverage you have?
>>
File: 8596.jpg (152 KB, 460x2285) Image search: [Google]
8596.jpg
152 KB, 460x2285
>>75754042
Well, you asked a 3rd grade-tier question, so I have to be sure what kind of answer to give you.
Short answer: it's Jews m8. They control the course of history since the mid 50's.
Everything that you see an feel is wrong with the world can somehow be traced to some jew somewhere.
From the entertainment industry to multinational corporations.

Lurk moar faggot
>>
Scandinavian countries look like cock ahajahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh
>>
>>75754353
>his flag has an asshole on it
>>
>>75754353
t.unfunnydiarrhea niggers
>>
>>75752221
>because he draw a white kid shacking hands with a black kid
Southern Italians are human too, nothing wrong with shaking hands with them
>>
Just posting to be the token USA flag in the thread.
>>
>>75752221
>getting excited over a primary school assignment

you are as bad as SJW tumblrinas
>>
>>75756161
no.

They push propaganda from the cradle, and we notice it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.