[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doesn't this bother anyone else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: somefacts.jpg (132 KB, 556x562) Image search: [Google]
somefacts.jpg
132 KB, 556x562
Of all the wars in history, Germany is only famous for losing the two most prominent ones.
>>
>>75752161
>Still had the higher kill count
The only one that matters is Hitler's -1 score m8, you don't get a gold star for effort unless you were named Shlomo
>>
Of all the wars in Europe's history, France is only known for surrendering.
>>
File: 1464724283742.jpg (685 KB, 922x966) Image search: [Google]
1464724283742.jpg
685 KB, 922x966
>>75752161
>Of all the wars in history

Wew lad. Holy roman Empire of German nation. Prussia. Never heard of that do you?
>>
>only famous for losing the two most prominent ones.
Maybe it's time you open a book and read upon them and the 30 year war, at least.
>>
No? They teamed up with Europe's strongest militarily to attack one of their ex subjects that barely had any time to recover from its yoke. It's laughable that nazis somehow are proud of that situation anyway.
>>
>>75752381
Ofc I have, I'm bothered by other people being so ignorant.
>>
>>75752382
ff i'm talking about other people.
>>
File: u_wot_m(1)8(06).jpg (75 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
u_wot_m(1)8(06).jpg
75 KB, 600x360
>>75752381
>HRE
>literally a federation
>>
>>75752381
Wow you beat France.
Wow you beat Austria.
Teach me warfare Germany.
Please.
>>
>>75752382
OP is talking about the general public.
Most people only know that Germany lost both world wars.
In the same way that most think the French are pussies
>>
>>75752381
>we wuz Prussians an shiet cuzz
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.