[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigration to Switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Billede_til_introtekst_02.jpg (2 MB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
Billede_til_introtekst_02.jpg
2 MB, 2122x1415
Hey guys,
I've been thinking about immigrating to Switzerland.
>why ?
You have a better perspective about possible jobs.
The standard of living is significantly greater than the of Germany.
Also the culture is still mainly pure and free of SJWs.
In addition to the other pro's,Switzerland is not part of the EU,which is my main point.
>bonus point
Switzerland is incredibly based.
>>
File: serving-beer-girl-costume-.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
serving-beer-girl-costume-.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Hey guys,
I've been thinking about immigrating to Switzerland.
>why ?
You have a better perspective about possible jobs.
The standard of living is significantly greater than the of Germany.
Also the culture is still mainly pure and free of SJWs.
In addition to the other pro's,Switzerland is not part of the EU,which is my main point.
>bonus point
Switzerland is incredibly based.

What are the Pro's and Con's ?
>>
The have dynamite into their bridges so watch out...
I think living there would be very nice but a little bit boring. May you´ll miss the SJWs someday
>>
>>75751647

If you come here, follow these rules, otherwise you will be hated as much as we hate 99 percent of the german cuck immigrants we hava here.

1. Respect this country, accept that it is superior to Germany in every way, otherwise fuck off back to cuckmany.

2. Learn swiss-german, nobody wants to hear your usual german dialect.

3. Do not promote any pro EU, leftist, liberal, globalist or economy/kike-friendly shit.

4. Participate in the local community, shooting range, clubs, sports, neighborhood.

5. Buy swiss and only swiss products, if you earn your money here, you spend it here, otherweise fuck off back to Hartz-4-many.

follow these rules and you will be welcome.

Good luck.
>>
>>75752854
1. Ok.

2. I thought you hate it when we try to speak Swiss German?

3. Why would we try to bring the garbage we left our country for to another country? We're not Muslims.

4. As a cold, heartless Kraut that wouldn't be easy for me.

5. What is there besides knives, cheese and chocolate?
>>
>>75753060
>I thought you hate it when we try to speak Swiss German?
Learn it not try it
>>
>>75751647
Switzerland is like Sweden, they even have more Muslims and everybody is a migrant.
>>
Meanwhile here on south america, my best options to run from sjw and economics colapses are chile and paraguay.

I wanna die.
>>
File: lol.jpg (177 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
177 KB, 640x427
>>75751647
W E
E

A R E
R
E

F U L L
U
L
L
>>
>>75753060

>5. What is there besides knives, cheese and chocolate?

This is exactly the kind of thinking that we hate about the germans. The chocolate, cheese and knives meme.

Our engine and machine industry is among the worlds best, our universities are far ahead of german or other continental-european universities, half the worlds aerospace and car maunfacturing would come to a sudden stop without certain swiss manufacturers producing important parts. Also, we're one of the nations with the most nobel leaureates per capita.

What i mean by "buy Swiss" is not only the things you mentioned. It ranges from clothing, holidays, electric equipment, services etc.

Just get off the high german horse and realise that Switzerland is not the idyllic chocolate and cheese meme country. It's way more than that.

> 2. I thought you hate it when we try to speak Swiss German?

No, don't listen to any fucker who tells you this. I have german coworkers wo have successfully learned swiss-german, married a swiss girl, and absolutely integrate in this country. And guess what, everybody loves them and treats them as a swiss. Believe me, you don't want to be treated as a "German" here.
>>
>>75753869

Third world meme countries are not invited in this thread, you wannabee-austrian-but-in-reality-serb-rapebaby-in-denial.
>>
>>75752854
All those rules would be easy peasy for me.

1,2,3,5 are a bare minimum for any immigrant in any country. I'd embrace the heck out of the swiss culture and obviously all my money would go back to the economy and wouldn't send anything back home because I'm orphan and single so no family to send it to.

Number 4 would be a dream if people were accepting because I would sure as hell be accepting towards them.

Only thing is... Graphic Design master and video recording/editing would take me nowhere :(
>>
>>75753603
This.
>>
>>75754109
Germany make more than cars as well, and we wouldn't want to leave our country for i.e. yours if we would think that it's so great here.

Thanks for the infos though.
>>
>>75754261
Oh wow, le little Jewish fraud bank of EU, made out of scum of the world, no wonder Jewish German wants to move to that shithole.
>>
I was thinking about doing the same after being done with the bundeswehr but the cost of living is insane and I'd feel like a traitor for leaving my home country.
>>
In theory I have my citizenship so I could live there no problems. My German is very bad though.
>>
Swiss people are dark skinned like Italians and French are.

SHAME
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.