[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRO DEAN THREAD TIME. Here's a summary: Brother Dean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: bro dean.jpg (128 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
bro dean.jpg
128 KB, 900x500
BRO DEAN THREAD TIME.

Here's a summary:

Brother Dean was preaching outside of a high school, across the street on public property
He was exorcising his right to free speech when a violent thug hit him in the head with a baseball bat
Dean left, and the assailant was arrested
Now, violent reprobates are supporting said assailant, raising funds for her

Here is the idiotic fundraiser supporting violence:
https://www.generosity.com/fundraising/a-white-rose-for-tabitha-brubaker-defense-fund

REPORT THIS FUNDRAISER.

Here is a video of Brother Dean preaching, and getting hit around the 17:00 mark:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxOvf-AmvyU

To quote a fellow from the last thread:

>TO REPORT THIS USE THIS LINK, MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE CAMPAIGN URL IN THE DESCRIPTION!

>REPORT: https://support.generosity.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=187038

>CAMPAIGN URL TO INCLUDE: https://www.generosity.com/fundraising/a-white-rose-for-tabitha-brubaker-defense-fund
>This campaign violates many community guidelines.

>"as well as the game ending shot for which Tabitha Brubaker, a 19 year old Apollo student has been accused and jailed."
This is making light mockery of the violent brutal assault with a deadly weapon (metal baseball bat) committed by the person who would be receiving the funds. This constitutes a use of this website to promote violence.

>The video at the top displays a brutal attack at around 17 minutes in, which violates the rule against posting videos showing people being hurt.
>>
>>75750050
>exorcising his right to free speech
>>
Forgot a link to the old thread:
>>75723501
>>
>>75750050
Bump
>>
>>75750188

haha sheeeeit

s/exorcising/exercising
>>
Hitting him in the head probably had no effect on his IQ.
>>
>>75750394

oh look, it's this post again
>>
>19 year old high school student

UH OH
>>
>>75750050

Let's do this guys. Don't let them slide.
>>
>>75750486
>baseball bat
>>
>>75750050
Do you suppose that loss of blood to his already oxygen starved brain will make him forget how to spread his bullshit, I mean gospel? Dean is a fucking joke.
>>
>>75750735
How are so many of you missing the point?
>>
>>75750682
I was suggesting they were probably a problem child to begin with.
>>
>>75750050
based aryan woman beats the shit out of an inbred anglo sperg faggot who was begging for it
she heroic and should be given a medal
>>
>>75750798
Please tell us the story of the trials and tribulations of this well-meaning Christian man. Will you liken him to Daniel in the den of lions?
>>
File: 1430331524345.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1430331524345.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>75751058
>>75751012
>>75750394
>>
>>75750735
uh, are you retarded or from webbit?

>one in the same

this>>75750798
>>
It doesn't even fucking matter if Dean is right or wrong.
He has the goddamn right to say what he truly believes. Everyone has this right.
>>
>$4,639 USD raised by 191 people in 1 day
>155% of $3,000 goal
It's over.
>>
>>75751123
Yes the fedora meme. I get it

>>75751133
>>75750798
I'm still waiting for his fanboy defenders to explain why Brutha Dean's glorious revelation of the bat heralds the downfall of society.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x780
>>75750050
Who cares?

Talk shit, get hit.

Bro Dean learned a valuable lesson that day.
>>
>>75751293

The cunt needs $11k for bail. They set the goal as $3k so they still pocket money even if the $11k isn't reached.
>>
>>75751339
>being American
>not supporting free speech

Go to Europe, you're a disgrace.
>>
>>75750735
I wish reddit would stay away.
>>
>>75751384
Yes, we get it, you like to parrot stupid things that children and chimps say.

Rights are rights. There is no right to assault people did offending you.
>>
Bumping for divine providence
>>
>>75751582
Fucking auto correct is awful.
>>
>>75751582
and there is no requirement to accept every crazy asshole just because MUH FREESPEECH

just because he's conservative doesn't mean hes a good guy. hes a nut looking to start shit and thats what he got. and the lady is just as responsible for her choices and actions.
>>
>>75751490
It is an abuse of the right of free speech. It is people like BRO DEAN who will ultimately be responsible for the further stifling of our right to free speech because he wastes that right simply for the laughs. He is not trying to convert people to Christianity.
>>
>>75751753
You dont have to be a good guy to get constitutional protections you filthy commie
>>
>>75750050
>waaaah poor me i got exactly what i wanted out of this
>>
Freedom to bat > freedom of speech
>>
I reported it.
>>
>>75751339
>glorious revelation of the bat heralds the downfall of society.
I can't roll my eyes hard enough. Do you have anything better to do than be an insufferable faggot at this time of day?
>>
As much as I hate dumb religious zealots that can't help but shout crazy, ridiculous shit in the streets I'd fight and die to protect their right to do so.
>>
>>75751846
open you're eyes and read that again, nip. i never said anything about taking away his rights. he has his rights, but that doesn't make him any less of an ass. I don't care that he was hit because I don't consider this guy part of the club just because he's conservative. this is the kind of person /pol/ should be denouncing because he makes rational people that get lumped in with him look bad.
>>
>>75751293
>only WE get to raise money for people who break the law
except you guys do it for people who actually literally killed someone
>>
Finished my report, crashing this fund...
>>
>>75752109
I don't even know what you are talking about dude. I really hope she rot on the jail.
>>
>>75751582
Am I supposed to feel sorry for him or something?

LOL
>>
>>75752109
Except he didn't break the law. He was proved innocent and acquitted in a fair and proper trial.
>>
>>75752109
We have video evidence of her guilt.
Everyone that /pol/ has raised money for, there was no video evidence and all physical evidence pointed towards their innocence.
>>
>>75752109
Assaulting people for saying things you don't like =/= Killing somebody in self defense
>>
TALK SHIT

GET HIT
>>
>>75752582
#WORLDSTAR

bix nood nigga
>>
>>75750735
Guy has more integrity than your weeb ass
>>
>>75750735
Just what I expected someone from Reddit to say
>>
>>75752062
If you support this guy getting smashed with a bat then you don't support free speech. Get out of here lebbit scum
>>
>>75752818
this is the same type of argument the retarded liberals use "If you don't support BLM you're racist"

I don't support this guy getting hit, I just don't give a shit and I think he brought it on himself. I also said the lady is responsible for her actions.

If that is the level of thought and rational you work with then you don' belong here. you would fit in better with the screaming unbaithed feminist
>>
>>75752998
It's funny. Like the pooinloo doctor, only reason I'm contributing.
>>
>submitted
>>
>>75750050
the absolute madman....
>>
>>75752998
wrong

you do give a shit, you simpering, niggardly renaissance of genetic failure

you are wasting your time on this subject. either you genuinely believe youll actually change minds in a thread designed to attract likeminded people, or youre exactly as useless as your fumbling attempts at debate say. dont sit there like a fucking retard & insist that your opinion is useful or more relevant than the price of rice wine in china

go fuck yourself like uncle taught you, or at least learn to let sleeping dogs lie

>inb4 ahahaha look at this asshurt
people with your particular brand of impetuousness turn me into a frothing maniac. im simply extending a cordial invitation to fuck yourself
>>
File: Batman1.jpg (86 KB, 787x442) Image search: [Google]
Batman1.jpg
86 KB, 787x442
>>
One degenerate hits another degenerate, both deserve purgation by flame
>>
>>75753839
just got back from taking my dog for a shit and WEW

I meant I don't give a shit about him getting hit, obviously I care enough to talk about it. So the basis for your rant is wrong from the start. Then all you have is name calling and no actually argument.

YOU TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
>>
I support Dean's right to be a complete asshole

just be prepared for the consequences, brother.
>>
>>75750050
Everyone in this video is a total retard, they all deserve to get hit by bats.
>>
>>75750050
I reported the violation of terms to the company
it'll be removed at some point.
>>
File: westernsuicide.jpg (67 KB, 433x556) Image search: [Google]
westernsuicide.jpg
67 KB, 433x556
>>75750050
Old noble American thought:
I may not like what you say but I will defend to my death your right to say it.

New coddled American thought:
you hurt mah feels so I can assault you with a potentially deadly weapon.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.