[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't women nowadays just accept patriarchy? When and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Why can't women nowadays just accept patriarchy? When and where did it go wrong?
>>
The issue is that SOME, not all, not even nearly a majority, but SOME woman can work just as hard/well/as much as/etc as the average man.

And those women demanded rights because it sure seems sensible. After all, they can in fact do the same job as the average man, why not let them.

But it was an all or nothing thing. They didnt pass out a competency test for your rights. So all women got all the rights. And all of them now go around thinking that their equality is rooted in them being legitimately equal in every aspect biologically, psychologically, etc. When this is just blatantly untrue.
>>
>>75749019
I'm all for equality and shit, but it's retarded to have male v female teams/players compete in any sport.

you wouldn't have a lightweight and heavyweight boxer fight each other, much less have different sexes compete against one another
>>
>>75749482
>>75749019
female soccer players are always raging feminists for some reason. I think it's because the sport is relatively entry-level.

You always hear these complaints about female soccer not being very popular from them, but they just fucking suck. It's not even fun to watch, they often start pulling eachothers hair and shit
>>
>>75749482
>but it's retarded to have male v female teams/players compete in any sport.
Yes but what you're not taking into account is the sheer retardation of the people who think this is a good idea. It's mind-boggling to fathom, I know.
>>
>>75749019
Wait, they ACTUALLY believed girl power was not just a meme to be an inspiration for women?
>>
Men loved women too much, didn't demand they earn their rights.

Voting without being eligible for the draft should have never been allowed.

Divorce and polygamy should have been allowed together, or not at all. Hypergamy and polygamy both or neither.
>>
>>75749482
>>75750029
Guys, they have to train against guys if they want some form of competition without having to fly to another continent every week. There aren't a lot of female players and no other female team in australia comes close to the national team. Many female sports do this.
>>
>>75750710
I don't care how or why they compete. I just think it's stupid to compare male v female athletes when even within male or female sporting events you have various categories to make sure that opponents are roughly equal.

look at athletics for example. men's world record for 100m is around 9.5s, female world record for 100m is around 10.5s. male athletes running 100m are all +185cm tall, weighing +90kg. female athletes running 100m are all around 170cm tall, weighing around 55kg. obviously the male athlete will be faster if anything because his stride is longer.

imo the fastest 100m male and female are equal because they're the fastest within their categories.
>>
We should keep making them play like this. Eventually they'll get better or quit. I can accept either outcome.
>>
>>75751477
>imo the fastest 100m male and female are equal because they're the fastest within their categories.
They aren't equal, one is the fastest person and the other is the fastest as long as you make conditions to exclude faster people.
>>
>>75751477
imo craft macaroni & cheese & mine are equal because one is made to be convenient & the other takes an hour, & a half pound of bacon & jalapeƱos to make

do you see how what you just sounds
>>
>>75751627
nah, I'd have to disagree. both of them are equal because they've achieved peak athletic efficiency relative to their height, weight, genetics, etc.

that's why you have dozens of categories and disciplines. runner up will always be the loser because he/she is slower than their opponent even though their result might be better than winners in other categories.
>>
>>75752722
My PC and my toaster are equal because they both operate at their peak efficiency relative to their designed parameters.
>>
>>75751477
>in my opinion these two are the same except that they are different and have been put in different categories because of this
>>
>>75751577

They've been losing to young boys for years and that hasn't stopped them
>>
>>75753185
that's actually true though. best toaster in the world is in the same category as the best PC in the world - the category of best appliances.

though a better analogy would be Mac-PC, or toaster-waffle maker
>>
>>75753617
Wow, you're right; they are equal. I'm going to go put a SNES emulator on my toaster.
>>
>>75753617
Really makes you think...
>>
File: keksimus_maximus.jpg (56 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
keksimus_maximus.jpg
56 KB, 596x628
>>75749019
>Newcastle jets finally win a game
>It's against the womens national team with under 15s
Wew lad
>>
>>75753308
their accomplishment is the same. a lightweight champion's achievement is the same as that of a heavyweight champion in a sense that both of them had to be the best in a selection of many athletes of similar physical predisposition

>>75753819
>my computer is clearly superior to the toaster. from now on I'm toasting all my toast on my CPU
>>
>>75753617
Hmm
Make think
>>
>>75751477
Mate even if they had the same weight and height the female body isn't suited to running. Having a vagina is a disability.
>>
>>75754379
>the female body isn't suited to running.

that, among other things accounts for 10% difference in speed (9.5s v 10.5s) and is a reason why categories exist in the first place, to create an even competition between people of similar physical predispositions.

at the top level even ethnicity and race make a difference let alone having a hugely different metabolism
>>
>>75753617
This is some good shitposting.
>>
>>75749019
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WspeoRo9KTQ
>>
>>75754837
did jacky joiner cursey set that 10.5 sec record? she was counted as the fastest woman in the world... before she admitted to using steroids and they stripped her of the medals and shit
>>
>Women's football
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdIpdGS9m1g
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.