[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, why do you constantly do shit like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: 004.png (28 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
004.png
28 KB, 800x700
/pol/, why do you constantly do shit like this?
>>
>>75748229
But I don't draw mspaint comics, senpai
>>
File: 1463119489091.png (269 KB, 450x488) Image search: [Google]
1463119489091.png
269 KB, 450x488
>>75748229
>>
File: 1461376606084.gif (2 MB, 318x184) Image search: [Google]
1461376606084.gif
2 MB, 318x184
>>75748229
>jews
>strong work ethic
>willingness to get things done

You mean parasitic slavers who manipulate and blackmail others to do all the work while reaping all the rewards
>>
>>75749802
Sounds like white people to me
>>
>>75750830
Right. The most successful and prosperous societies the world has ever seen. Europe completely just mooched that off Africa.
>>
>>75750830
Then congrats, you're retarded.
>>
>>75749802
>mean parasitic slavers who manipulate and blackmail others to do all the work while reaping all the rewards

I'd just like to point out that there were no victims in slavery in the Americas, every single last person who was involved was guilty and the only way not to be guilty was to die

I don't care if your ancestors were in China, they were also slavers or working to support and supply slave industry, the entire globe is guilty, the not guilty died

so let's fucking get over it already considering we're all still slaves
>>
>>75748229
Who ever makes these anti-/pol/ shitty ms-paint memes is fucking terrible bruh
>>
>>75748229
Don't expect /pol/ to be intelligent. They just copied the "red pill" terminology from the manosphere and started throwing it around until it became meaningless. They have the intellectual vigor and integrity of tumblr nowadays.

>>75749802
>People who just sit back and manipulate money don't actually work, they're parasitic slavedrivers who manipulate and blackmail others
>Trump is a cool guy
>>
>>75750830
t. welfare nigger
>>
>>75751367
I'm referring to jews using banking tricks to take over countries they don't belong to
>>
>>75751245
societies were made of cotton and diamonds and sheittt
>>
>>75751432
>Trump
>made billions from a million with a real estate empire
>manipulate and parasite
Wat
>>
File: 1434824643426.png (581 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1434824643426.png
581 KB, 768x768
>>75751593
>real estate
You mean buying things someone else built, selling it for more than it's worth and pocketing the money? Sounds like blackmail, manipulation and slavedriving to me.
>>
>>75748229

The jews are in our countries jackass

They have to live in theirs
>>
>>75751679
Sounds like how a fucking market works
>>
>>75749802
sauce f a m?
>>
Jews want to control us and profit from us, we don't want to control them, we just want them to leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>75751679
>Sounds like blackmail, manipulation and slavedriving to me.
Then you're an idiot who doesn't know what those words mean. I'll forgive you though since English isn't your native tongue.
>>
>>75751679
It is worth whatever price the market will bear.
>>
>>75751730
>>75751803
Unless Jews are involved in that market, right?
>>
File: 1444721932667.jpg (115 KB, 773x836) Image search: [Google]
1444721932667.jpg
115 KB, 773x836
We love our goybros and want to remove kebab together.
>>
>>75751847
Jews nepotisgically taking every position of power within a country, using banking alliances to artificially fuck with an entire countries finances, and subverting the culture to try and exterminate an entire race is not the same as a private company within a market, correct.
>>
>Jews get removed and slaughtered for the shit they pull over the course of human history
>holocaust """""happened"""""
>"OY VEY WHADDYA MEAN I CAN'T BUY THIS COUNTRY? DID YOU FORGET THE 6 GORILLIAN GOY?"
>>
>>75752000
>Jews nepotisgically taking every position of power within a country
But it's okay if white people do it

>using banking alliances to artificially fuck with an entire countries finances

>and subverting the culture to try and exterminate an entire race
>>
>>75748229
>minority
White people were a majority, not a minority
>>
>>75752343
The difference is that white people actually created those economies and positions of power.
>>
>>75752343
>whites having positions of power within their own country
Yes Ahmed that makes perfect sense. Countries are supposed to be rule with by their own people

>using banks to artificially fuck a countries finances
Whites have never done this. This is a historically Jewish trick hence them being kicked our of every country they inhabited

>subverting a culture to exterminate a race
Whites have never done this either. The one time they tried to exterminate a race there was nothing secretive or subversive about it. Never forget the 600 thousand bazillion.
>>
>>75752486
>Jews never contributed to Western economies and positions of power
>They just sat there praying, waiting and stealing scientific contributions from gullible white people until those institutions were up, running and ripe for exploitation
Sure thing bruh

>>75752519
>Countries are supposed to be rule with by their own people
You know that Jews have been in Europe for longer than most European nations have existed, right?

>Whites have never done this.
Of course not. Literally every time banks fuck over a country's economy it's been done by Jews. It's Jewish banks fucking over Greece while getting government bailouts and it's Jewish banks fucking over Africa, right? If that's the case, I can only applaud Jews. Though this would also contradict that Amerilard's "White people built the economy" argument, considering every single bank is run by Jews.

>Whites have never done this either.
They haven't?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGzCVo_9Olw
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
>Inb4 "B-but literally the entire Soviet Union was run by Jews"
>Inb4 "B-But the KGB was run by Jews"
>Inb4 "B-But the CIA was run by Jews"
>>
>>75752736
They were nevrr a majority anywhere in europe. They were never even breaking a few percent. You know that jews aren't european and never will be right? Much like no matter how long you live in Netherlands you will never be dutch. 1% of the population having that much representation in seats of power over the rest is impossible to justify.

Yes. Those banks are all Jewish. Greece was fucked by jew banks and the European jewion. A bank is not the economy. The economy is the entire production of the country not the bank. And the USSR was Jewish you dumb fuck pick up a history book and look at its roots.
>>
>>75752970
>They were nevrr a majority anywhere in europe.
Or anywhere else on the planet for that matter. Your point being?

>You know that jews aren't european and never will be right?
Oh? And you decided that based on what?

>Much like no matter how long you live in Netherlands you will never be dutch.
Of course. I disagree with you so somehow I must be a Muslim.

>1% of the population having that much representation in seats of power over the rest is impossible to justify.
Why does it need to be "justified"? That sounds like SJW rethoric. Are you going to "justify" the underrepresentation of black people in positions of power too, even in countries where black peopel are the majority?

>Yes. Those banks are all Jewish.
Citation needed. And keep in mind that you said they're "all" Jewish. One or two banks with a Jewish CEO won't do.

>A bank is not the economy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_bank
>A central bank, reserve bank, or monetary authority is an institution that manages a state's currency, money supply, and interest rates. Central banks also usually oversee the commercial banking system of their respective countries.
If we include central banks, they are at least most of the economy.

>And the USSR was Jewish you dumb fuck
Citation needed
>>
File: 1448350388450.jpg (69 KB, 360x367) Image search: [Google]
1448350388450.jpg
69 KB, 360x367
>>75751560
>>75751245
I don't understand why this is a meme. A significant portion of the USA pre civil war economy was supported by slaves. The entire Age of Imperialism was centered on mooching off of land that was already inhabited by other races. But if course you already knew this, but you'll still dindu anyways. Why the fuck are white nationalists allowed to vote?
>>
>>75748229
>crucify their own messiah
>unbroken religious tradition

Hebrews 8:13 In that He says, “A new covenant,” He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
>>
>>75753234
>Or anywhere else on the planet for that matter. Your point being?
that a 100% German government ruling over German people in Germany makes sense. A 100% jewish government ruling over German people in Germany does not make sense

>Oh? And you decided that based on what?
based on definition. A French person is not Italian. A Chinese person is not Romanian. A jew is not European. They're ethnicities.

>Oh? And you decided that based on what?
>a bank being owned by a jew doesn't mean it's a jewish bank
oh I'm fucking laughing now

here's some sources on the USSR

http://www.timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgovernments-USSR.html
this website is not a source itself but it is filled with sources for all its facts. It's a good read
>>
>>75753383
>A significant portion of the USA pre civil war economy was supported by slaves
It objectively was not. A small portion was and it's also making the huge implication that "whites" refers to pre civil war America.

>he entire Age of Imperialism was centered on mooching off of land that was already inhabited by other races
>mooching

you mean conquering and harvesting their resources. much like they were conquering each other constantly and harvesting each others resources. Literally every tribe that ever lived did it to the tribe next to them. Europe was just better at it. Literally just being mad that we won.
>>
>>75754086
So why is it a problem when Jews use more modern techniques to conquer and harvest white people's resources? Literally just being mad that they're winning.
>>
>>75753921
>that a 100% German government ruling over German people in Germany makes sense.
So if Muslims are 5% of the population, it makes sense for them to be 5% of the government too?

>based on definition
>A French person is not Italian
And yet many Italians have moved to France over the centuries. Would you be in favor of sending them all back to Italy?

>a bank being owned by a jew doesn't mean it's a jewish bank
Clearly you can't read. I want a citation that every single one of the banks involved in the euro crisis is run by Jews, not one or two of them.

>http://www.timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/
That's nice, but I like to fact check what politicians say for myself. Crazy, right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_People%27s_Commissars
I can only confirm two Commissars being Jewish: Lenin and Trotsky. So mcuh for the first Soviet Government being "mostly Jewish". And one of the commissars, Stalin (You may have heard of him) was actually involved in the Doctor's Plot, which was specifically an anti-semitic plot.

>Jew watch
Bruh.
>>
>>75754496
I would say because of their dirty underhanded tactics, but that's a pointless statement since all is fair in love and war.

But because they're our fucking enemy. Obviously you should fight back. The Europeans conquered other lands during colonialism, that doesn't mean the native population should have just laid down and taken it. It's in their nature and makes perfect sense to fight back, we just won.

>inb4 haha you're just mad the jews are winning
no shit that's the whole point here. Some people are waking up to it and trying to fight back
>>
>>75754746
Well if you haven't guessed already, I'm black and I have no interest in this battle between two different types of honkies. But good luck white people, I'm rooting for you (mainly because your girls are pretty).
>>
>>75754649
>So if Muslims are 5% of the population, it makes sense for them to be 5% of the government too?
it makes more sense than them being 100% of the government, but really they shouldn't be there at all since they do not assimilate with the culture.

>And yet many Italians have moved to France over the centuries. Would you be in favor of sending them all back to Italy?
and those Italians are not French, they are Italians in France. They don't have to go back because they assimilate and have similar cultures than goat fuckers who want Sharia.

Here's a list of European banks owned by the Rothschild family alone (mega jews)
Albania: Bank of Albania
Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia
Austria: Austrian National Bank
Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Britain: Bank of England
Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
Estonia: Bank of Estonia

>------European Union: European Central Bank-------
RED FUCKING FLAG RIGHT HERE

Finland: Bank of Finland
France: Bank of France
Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank
Greece: Bank of Greece
Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
Italy: Bank of Italy
Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
Norway: Central Bank of Norway
Poland: National Bank of Poland
Portugal: Bank of Portugal
Romania: National Bank of Romania
Serbia: National Bank of Serbia
Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia
Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia
Spain: Bank of Spain
Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank
Switzerland: Swiss National Bank
Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
United Kingdom: Bank of England
>>
File: incarnations of b.g..png (2 MB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
incarnations of b.g..png
2 MB, 1000x3000
Remember all those industrious and prosperous jewish nations?
>>
>>75755237
>>75754649
I ran out of room to post more there's so many Jew banks in Europe. Would you look at that.

You didn't read at all. The entire USSR movement was backed and funded by Jews, Putin himself said it was 80% jewish
>inb4 the leader of a historically secretive nation knows less about his countries history than outsiders
>>
>>75751679
holly shit, you can't be this stupid.
>>
>>75754909
No worries m8 no one's asking for your help. Just explaining the fight.

Something to keep in mind though, whites are the only ones with empathy and who will keep paying your welfare.
>>
>>75755347
>"I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race" - Voltaire

Oh Votraire. If only you knew.
>>
>>75751432
If it's so easy to develop real estate, how come four of the god emperors deals went bankrupt? Please use a little logical consistency in your attacks.
>>
>>75748229
>minority
Whites were a largely homogeneous group that make up the majority.

Jews are nothing more than a parasite, being less than 2 percent of the population. They undermine both the US government and society for their own interests. They can have Israel, I couldn't care less about their sandbox. But as long as they exist in the US, manipulating the media, economy, and political landscape for the interests of Israel, they will be criticized as a whole.
>>
>>75755367
>I ran out of room to post more there's so many Jew banks in Europe. Would you look at that.
And I have yet to see any connection to the Jews explained, especially with the Rothschilds. I'm going through their wiki pages and can't find shit related to them. Nice namedropping though.

>Putin himself
A man known for his trustworthiness, neutrality and integrity, right? But I guess preferring primary sources over hearsay means I've been indoctrinated by Judeo-Marxist historians.
>>
>>75750830
>SOUNDZ LIKE DA WHIT BOYS, YO
>>
>>75748229

shit argument, kikes work together to bring misery upon this world, to enslave people, to cheat people, to brainwash people, to be ticks, not to live better and have a fair society
>>
>>75752343

Nice strawmen, 2/10 for effort
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 982x566) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 982x566
>>75748229
>>
>>75756065
Four out of how many?

The best baseball players still bat less than .500. Are you saying baseball is harder than real estate?

(I don't really give a shit. I just like typing right now.)
>>
If nazism is so good for a country why have all nazi states been BTFO by commies (lol) and democracies?
>>
>>75756205
>And I have yet to see any connection to the Jews explained
A list of Jewish owned banks isn't a connection I guess. You should searcher how central banks work as far as ownership and leadership goes. There's a reason the rothschild wikipedia page isn't going to give you a list of all they own, you have to look yourself.

I know you won't though because you don't like facts.
>>
File: polinanutshell2.png (225 KB, 779x600) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell2.png
225 KB, 779x600
>>
>>75751954
you just want to make sure we hate them first, right? it took what, 20 years? to turn europe against the arab world, and vice versa. its an amazing feat actually
>>
>>75749802
Fucking leaf brigade
>>
>>75756716
>A list of Jewish owned banks isn't a connection I guess.
You said Rothschild owned. Backpedaling, aren't we?

Alright, I'll accept your moving of the goalposts. Going through the first three EU banks neither the Bank of Finland nor the Bank of France nor the Deutsche Bundesbank are run by Jews. How about instead of endlessly namedropping banks, you actually provide evidence for the fact that they're run by Jews. And don't remember: you said ALL banks. I'm not going to accept even more backpedaling.

>There's a reason the rothschild wikipedia page isn't going to give you a list of all they own, you have to look yourself.
Where have I heard this before? The "it's not my job to educate you" rethoric? Oh right, it's tumblr! Looks like /pol/ and tumblr are two sides of the same coin in more ways than one: they both hate the burden of proof.
>>
>>75755347
Take Wilhelm off that pic. He's not respect worthy, take of Nixon too. It won't work on normies lad.
>>
Tarring all kikes for the actions of a chosen (hahaha) few isn't fair, but at the same time we can't go back to Byzantine and allow them to live here but not work in certain fields.
It's for the best to send the kikes to Israel.
>>
File: dayonpol.jpg (199 KB, 475x820) Image search: [Google]
dayonpol.jpg
199 KB, 475x820
>>75748229

>years pass
>still the same shit on /pol/
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.