[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warning 2016: Vaccines are UFOS, are devolving USA people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: historical-median-male-height.png (89 KB, 799x577) Image search: [Google]
historical-median-male-height.png
89 KB, 799x577
I need some help getting graphs and making a infographic...

Fact 1. Vaccines are little UFOS

Fact 2. After 1980 they doubled the # of vaccines every 10 years (1x vaxx then 2x 4x 8x 12x 16x 32x)

* * KEY QUESTION * *
Do they actually cause devolving by UFO strip mining?

Pic related, after vaccine rate got 2x then 4x then 12x by 1980 the average human height of Americans dropped fast [pic]!

This may have been how the Dinosaurs and sabretooth were tricked and shrunk

* * Devolving? * *
graph abortion, stillborn, premature, deformity, autism, retard. is there a link?
>a quick google says yes there is
>more graphs still needed
>i will compile some of these and try to make a info graphic
autism increased 1100%, abortion increased 400% around 1980

More data:
graph mental illness rates shot up 400% around 1980
graph testicular cancer, breast cancer, rape rate, jail rate, did they all shoot up about 400% around 1980 with the vaxx increase?

bonus question: Now that they made vaccines law, Are we going to start going back into the jungle to live as apes, and devolving, to escape the mandatory weird sciecne?

i emailed t his data to my congressmen fbi and bill gates and the herald and huffpost and no response in 5 months.

Im not saying the medical business has chopped of the 1000s of foreskins to bless their business [via human sacrifice], but yea really they did just that.

Bonus data:
- Cleansing earth Cheat Code: theres a direct link to the # of barrels of toxins manufactured (weight by kg) to the # of profits received, the more chemicals they make and store in a warehouse; the earth cleanses it and filters it (through people), it just becomes law to eat/smoke/drink the shit they make so its not in gods blood. (Better to have a baby process that mercury for 90 years with their kidneys then dump it on earth)
- Mercury known to cause illness since 500 BC [dartmouth edu tox history mercury], still given to everyone for 80 years [mercury reddit.com/comments/3za5e7]
>>
File: vaxx.png (115 KB, 798x524) Image search: [Google]
vaxx.png
115 KB, 798x524
>>75747985
look at the height drop after 1980

via vaxx rate 1975-
>>
>>75747985
abortion rate of planned parenthood
sharp jump after 1980
>>
>>75747985
prison rate
>>
File: ayo_hold_it_so_you_be_saying.jpg (324 KB, 1000x999) Image search: [Google]
ayo_hold_it_so_you_be_saying.jpg
324 KB, 1000x999
>>75747985
increasing the dosage like that is worth 1 trillion+ $ ($1,000,000,000,000) every 60 years
>40 vaccines x 3.2billion people x $12 a shot = 1536billion dollars every 60 years (1,536,000,000,000)
>a billion $ a month

btw those flu strains never killed anyone in your genetic history; or we would be dead and not need the vaccine
>not valid argument i know but simplified ok
its simply a profit cheat code
>>
>>75748709
bippity bump

do u think english, germans, aliens, and muslims want you to devolve?

why does the gov always increase rapidly the amount of chemicals we take in after they are approved?

agenda 2032 are we scheduled for 100 vaccines by 2032?
>>
>>75747985
is it all the meximanlets dragging the us average down or what?
>>
Holy fuck Malaysia get your head out of your arse
>>
File: schizophrenia.jpg (32 KB, 704x361) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia.jpg
32 KB, 704x361
>>
File: marriages_divorces_per_capita.png (61 KB, 797x517) Image search: [Google]
marriages_divorces_per_capita.png
61 KB, 797x517
>>75750330
>>75750196
marriages by year, sharp change after 1980
>>
bump lol
>>
File: whatthefuckamireading.jpg (104 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckamireading.jpg
104 KB, 613x533
>>75747985
>vaccines are unidentified flying ojects
>>
LOL. 186cm masterrace here

everyone under 6' isn't a man
>>
>>75747985

So if i take all vaccines they have does that mean to plug me back to the matrix?
>>
>>75747985
its the beaners stupid
>>
Antidepressants,ther increased usage and their side effects explain this correlation far better than vaccination. That's just my opinion but ever since taking antidepressants and working myself off them I've been seriously worried about their side effects.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.