[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are kind of old news, but it's still important. So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1459288040058.png (80 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
1459288040058.png
80 KB, 500x279
These are kind of old news, but it's still important. So since Sweden (Where I live) decided to only take in the minimum required refugees necessary, and be a lot stricter with immigration in general, the only anti-immigration party (Sweden Democrats) have been losing voters.

A lot of parties have now become "immigrant critical" all of a sudden, and I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. They seem to just change their stance super easy to appease the populace, and I don't know if that's good. On one hand it is good because government is supposed to listen to the people, but it also feels wrong because I can't trust these politicians. They don't truly believe in the issues they represent.

The same politicians who were shouting "we are all people" and "everyone is equal" and "refugees welcome" are now saying "no more!".

Many of them still talk about "solidarity" but now it's sounding more like "yes let the refugees come, just not here".
>>
This is the problem with democracy. Politicians and the government will just cater to, and respond to, the popular stance on issues of the day. The systemic structures and problems that caused them never get addressed, because the immediate problem can be band-aided by a new majority party.
>>
jimmy akesson would look better with contact lenses

it might attract some of the woman vote. just throwin it out there.
>>
Name few stupid things that happened in Sweden this year?
>>
File: Akesson2.jpg (185 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
Akesson2.jpg
185 KB, 728x409
>>75748409
>>
How dumb must you cunts be to fall for this...
>>
>>75748578
I dont speak viking bro

enlighten me as to what that says
>>
sweden is finished, brah. There's nothing you can do. Flee to russia, wait for the place to collapse, and all the non swedes will leave, then you can recolonize it and put up border controls.
>>
>>75747666
that is beacuse the refugees which have already entered want to keep all the women to themselves
>>
>>75748717
"I have no problem with sending someone home"

>>75748665
That's how I feel as well. It feels like I'm being rused.
>>
>>75747666
Sweden's fucking done. Get out while you can swedebro. Don't fall for the honeypot! This is how it was when Obama got elected, all the liberals were like "I guess racism is over now" but look at us now. Worse than ever.

It's a liberal honeypot trying to win back the majority. It's already too late.
>>
File: 1456110960632.png (240 KB, 325x533) Image search: [Google]
1456110960632.png
240 KB, 325x533
>>75749884
The plan is to emigrate once I finish my free education. College over here is "free" since it's payed with taxes, so if I move after education it's essentially free.

But I feel like I'm abandoning everyone if I do. It's like I'm trying to stop a ship from sinking by plugging the leaks, but everyone else is insulting me and removing the plugs when I do.
>>
>>75747666
They'll do this until SD loses enough support, then they'll open the floodgates back up.
>>
>>75747666
yes but as you probably know unless you're a retard nothing has really changed, we still take in shitloads of people. They are running this ship straight into the fucking ground, and the people are none the wiser.

This is only to calm people down, their endgame hasn't changed one bit.
>>75750142
iktf, if trump wins I hope I can get employment in the USA and finally leave this shithole. You try to tell people the truth, they agree somewhat then still go out and vote like a fucking retard to "do the right thing". They also ailenate you if you come out with your true opinions, especially leftist (every) university.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.