[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does the Arab world think of Pakistanis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: paki.jpg (75 KB, 662x392) Image search: [Google]
paki.jpg
75 KB, 662x392
What does the Arab world think of Pakistanis?
>>
They're the niggers of the Arab world as far as I know.

They're also niggers for the Indian too.

Hell, aren't they even niggers in the eyes of niggers?
>>
Arabs seem to have mixed opinions of them, Iranians seem to hate them and often comment on their body odor.

Also, a quick reminder that those guys in the photo are going to vote in the referendum.
>>
>>75745226

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J1gKq-XulB8
>>
>>75745226
most pakis in arab countries slave away as cab drivers or domestic servants to their aabian sheiks. they work slave hours and earn a pittance they are considered sub humans
>>
>>75747430
That was amazing
>>
>>75747430
>IDID MENTADILIDY
>>
>>75745408
>Hell, aren't they even niggers in the eyes of niggers?

kek
>>
>>75745226
I think you should ask yourself
>>
>>75745226
You're in the arab world so you tell me
>>
>>75745226
Just look at them. There is no Jesus in their lives
>>
>>75745408
Funnily enough, Pakistanis are an indo European country. Muh whiteness didn't work this time
>>
>>75745226
no arabs on pol

amir khan is based
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.