[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ UTTERLY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, UNDENIABLY, UNQUESTIONABLY AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: polbtfo.png (588 KB, 720x864) Image search: [Google]
polbtfo.png
588 KB, 720x864
/POL/ UTTERLY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, UNDENIABLY, UNQUESTIONABLY AND IRRECOVERABLY BTFO
>>
>>75743380

Really makes me think, Alberto Barbarosa.
>>
File: Globalism.jpg (245 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
Globalism.jpg
245 KB, 500x380
>>75743380
You gotta go back.
>>
>>75743380
Nationalism

the belief that you love your nation
>>
>>75743380
>"Patriotism is so close to being on par to racism."
How?
>>
>>75743380
White guilt

Teaches you to be ashamed of shit you've haven't done and love people you never met.
>>
>>75743380
Leftism: taking pride in stealing shit and hating those who paid for it.
>>
>>75743380
I hate real women so much. They're not going to stop until they destroy everything worth living for, are they?
>>
>>75743380

I could give two shits about the nation or whatever.
>>
>>75743380
What is taking up the job of your father and his father and his father and so on?

It's why we fuck women to continue ourselves.

Cunts need removing from politics..
>>
>>75743380
people have been posting shit like this all week

this and the one that has a picture of donald trump and a bunch of words like "racist, bigot, misogynist" taking up half the page with something like "why is america voting for this man, its because they all hate women and blacks and mexicans"
>>
>>75743380
This is a fucking Facebook post with one like why are people here so damn stupid to spend an hour long discussion on it

Starting to believe some of you literally have autism
>>
So colonialism was never bad then? Ok lets rev those boats and get back to Africa lads!
>>
>>75743380
>literally the black lives matter movement
>they want to take credit sit for the work MLK and then did.
>they want to blame white people today for slavery from 160 years ago.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.