[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/kht/ - Kraut Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: faggot kraut got rekt.jpg (386 KB, 1280x986) Image search: [Google]
faggot kraut got rekt.jpg
386 KB, 1280x986
Let's all vent on these fucking krauts, the niggers of Europe, who constantly, without any interruption, try to destroy this beautiful continent and it's people.

Why does the Eternal Kraut even exist?

Why do people still believe that they're not an inferior race with a superiority complex, no matter how often Americans or Russians crush them?

Who caused WW1 and thus the death of millions of whites?

Who caused WW2 and thus the death of millions of whites?

Who allowed the Reds to gain power in Imperial RUssia?

Just... fucking kill the kraut menace once and for all.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>It's another self hating/proxy divide and conquer thread
>>
>>75742451
I dislike Krauts myself but this thread is shit. Sage.
>>
File: 1460675995358.jpg (417 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
1460675995358.jpg
417 KB, 1912x1072
>>75742526
Gets old.

I browse this shitty board 6 hours a day+ every fucking day and I see the same shitty thread pop up.

It's why I browse 8/pol/ more.
>>
>>75742451
i 100% agree krauts need to go extinct, luckily their birhtrates are as low as never before,soon europe is free of merkel and the germans fucking everything over.
>>
>>75742451
Don't forget they destroyed Glorious Roman Empire .

They are a calamity the bane of the west
>>
>>75742526
>>75743357
>>75743452
At least people aren't falling for this shit anymore. I'm glad
>>
>>75742451
>Who allowed the Reds to gain power in Imperial RUssia?
And who allowed Prussia to create a united german state? Russia
>>
>>75743586
If anyone takes the bait, it is usually shills heplinh each other.

Like if me and you made a thread and pretended to be genuine anons arguing with each other.

Like this "french" faggot >>75743584
>>
>>75742451
It's just the Jew pitting white men against each other for the privatization of national banks
>>
FINALLY the thread ive been waiting for!

GERMANS are scum of the earth, ALWAYS trying to conquer and subdue EUROPE.

Stormcucks and Traitours not welcome
>>
>>75742451
Has the Turkroach finally tired of Angloposting?
>>
>>75742451
imagine a world without jews, germans or anglos...
>>
>>75743659
How are your vacations in Britain, Hans, does it feel good to live in a white country ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.