[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: 1464654607944.png (264 KB, 1230x666) Image search: [Google]
1464654607944.png
264 KB, 1230x666
Is there a more better fitting character that embodies the majority of fags that go to /pol/ in all media then this guy.

>white
>fat
>doesn't know how to hunt or any other outdoor activity
>spends all day inside reading fiction (manga and anime)
>autistic with women and thr only one that he's into is into incest (incest is big in chink shit)
>father is ashamed of him
>literally a man child
>literally a cuck

Its like he's everything wrong with you fags wrapped up into one person. Pic related
>>
He's not a cuck he loves her
>>
>>75741292
>Americucks actually believe this
>>
>>75741227
He's done some crazy shit OP. Stop projecting your insecurities onto fictional characters.
>>
>>75741352
>kill some random ice creature
>crazy shit
>>
>>75741227
He really could stand to not be a fat fuck. His father is a total bitter dick though who should have gotten over the fact that his son was into books instead of the typical stuff men do in that world. That's no excuse to go and rob his home though.
>>
>>75741227
Ramsay is pretty red-pilled.
>>
>>75741227
Well at least he stole his father's sword like some broke back nigger
>>
>>75741227

Is there are more better fitting name for people that ascribe the nastiest traits to people they don't agree with other than; FAGGOT?

>gay
>pussy
>can't win arguments
>gets mad at anonymous posters on 4chan
>compares anonymous people to TV characters
>literally a crybaby
>literally a kike
>>
>>75741567
Oh yeah I didn't even list that part. He went and robbed his own family too just to be with the girl who was cucking him. Then everyone on social media was praising him for it. Its crazy to see how deep the Jews have made degenerate activity seem laudable
>>
>>75741567

If you were a minor feudal lord whose liege depended on to fight wars and lead the army, you'd be quite bitter about your firstborn son being a gossiping nerd who likes to dance and prance with his sisters.
>>
>>75741753
This.
>>
>>75741227
Fuck off manchild
>>
/pol/ is rather Ramsay tier
>>
>>75741628
"I don't need an army. I need twenty Good Men™"
>>
Pol is basically frustrated liberals. People in here think they're conservative.
>>
>>75741227
>fitting character that embodies the majority of fags that go to /pol/

>white
Yes
>fat
No
>doesn't know how to hunt or any other
outdoor activity
No
>spends all day inside reading fiction (manga and anime)
I watch animu but not all day long
>autistic with women and thr only one that he's into is into incest (incest is big in chink shit)
No
>father is ashamed of him
No
>literally a man child
No
>literally a cuck
No
>>
>>75741546
That is the definition of crazy shit. What on earth would you consider him doing to prove himself?
>>
File: lolz.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>75741227
lolz pretty true lovin the denial on this thread tho
>>
>>75741227
If anything, isn't Samwell cucking Craster?
>>
File: Louis_XIV_of_France.jpg (2 MB, 1390x1975) Image search: [Google]
Louis_XIV_of_France.jpg
2 MB, 1390x1975
>>75741227
I can proudly say that the only thing I have going for me on that list are "white" and "reading fiction all day", though I don't dip into that weeb shit.

I'm an on-and-off /fit/izen (just enough to keep me from getting fat), I do nothing for women, my dad's proud of me (first in the family to go to college), I live on my own, and I'm not in a committed relationship.

Now that I think about it, life's pretty good.
>>
>>75741227
You.
>>
>>75742126
Nah, he got duped into raising Craster's baby, and he's only muddled up Gilly's vag once. Even then, he only got it as a pity fuck after getting his ass kicked.

Sam's a hardcore cuck.
>>
>>75742281
>and he's only muddled up Gilly's vag once

Confirmed by what?
>>
>>75742402

Confirmed you didn't watch the show.
>>
The amount of stronk womyn in this show is ridiculous, literally every female character don't need no man and usually manipulates/dominates men.

>Brienne - dominating weak male Pod
>Arya
>Cersei - dominating weak males Tommen and Jaime
>Margaery - dominating weak male Tommen
>Meera - dominating weak male Bran
>QoT - dominating weak male Mace
>Shansa since this season - dominating Jon
>Yara Greyjoy - dominating weak male Theon
>Sans Sneks - dominating weak males ruling Dorne

Also plenty of white men are cockless and it's a running joke. The only men who really aren't emasculated are portrayed as ultra-evil antagonists a la Ramsay, Sam's father, Tywin etc
>>
>>75741227
Are people really watching GoT? isnt that show a meme?

i'm oblivious to the "normie" social culture and i dont have tv or cables, barely watch any show online, well i watch Fringe once a week or two desu
>>
>>75741227

hi friend!

welcome to /pol/!

it would seem that you've posted an off-topic thread here. you may not have realized, but there is a dedicated board on this site for you to discuss GoT >>>/tv/
no really, Game of Thrones is all they discuss there.

enjoy your summer vacation, and have a pleasant holiday!
>>
>>75742402
From what I've seen of the show.

Normally, if there are characters who are actively fucking one another, they'll show it periodically. They've shown Dany having sex with Drago/Daario more than once, same with Rob, save with the Lannister twins, and so on.

But to be fair, he stands a better chance of getting laid again than Jon Snow does, whom he's at an even number of fucks with.

>>75742520
>>75742520
Shut up, kike. Go back to sucking baby dick.
>>
>>75742207

Anon. There's no such thing as being "off-and-on" homosexual.
>>
>>75741227
>muh masculinity!!

Fuck off Randyll, Sam did nothing wrong.
>>
>Is there a more better fitting character that embodies the majority of fags that go to /pol/ in all media then this guy.
>>white
Correct
>>fat
Nope, pretty average BMI
>>doesn't know how to hunt or any other outdoor activity
Wrong, I'm more outside than inside
>>spends all day inside reading fiction (manga and anime)
I've never read any of that stuff, anime posters are cancer
>>autistic with women and thr only one that he's into is into incest (incest is big in chink shit)
I despise my degenerate sister and I have a lovely girlfriend, wrong
>>father is ashamed of him
Nah I'm doing quite fine actually famalam
>>literally a man child
Yeah, no
>>literally a cuck
No
>Its like he's everything wrong with you fags wrapped up into one person. Pic related
Adhoms and more adhoms

Think of an argument
>>
>>75742582
I go there for advice, gawk at gains, then log off to diet and exercise. Simple.

>>75742518
I'm wondering if Brienne is just going to break down after so many months and ride some teen peen off of Pod the Pimp.
>>
>>75741227
are you stupid?
literally every badass character is white.
>>
>>75742721

Which makes you a homosexual.
>>
>>75742093
By not being a dirty wildling fucker
>>
>>75742805
>>75742805
That might not be such a bad thing.
Rather than having to worry about an "ermagerd, I'm in love" approach to reproduction, I can get a surrogate mother to have my kids.

Daddy's going to buy the best genes the next generation of white children can get.
>>
>>75742912
>Implying wildling girls don't make you a man

Sam and Jon are the only men in the Watch
>>
>>75741227

I really don't understand how he's still so fat.
I understand him being fat in the beginning when he first got there...But they've been at that wall for what, a year? Two years? Maybe close to three?

It's been made perfectly clear that the men of the Night's Watch don't eat exceptionally well. And they spend most of their time training, walking around on patrol, running away from spooky monsters, and fighting off savage potato niggers.

You'd think the reduced caloric intake and the increase in movement would have at least caused him to drop some fucking weight after all this time. But he hasn't dropped a fucking pound. Shit, he may have GAINED weight.
>>
>>75742518
Who is Dani dominating? Last I saw, she was starved to death by some lizard.
>>
>>75743408
>Who is Dani dominating?

The entire Dothraki army.
I'm not even kidding.

And Drogon has gotten even bigger since we last saw him.
He's about two size increases away from Smaug size.
>>
>>75743197
In the books he did lose weight but the actor is just a fat fuck.
>>
Didn't he kill a white walker and fight in a wildling invasion?
>>
>>75741628
>literal bastard
>figurative bastard
>total psycho
>murdered his father (only kin) despite having no reason to do so
>butchers people, including women and children, for shits and giggles
>prolly gonna be betrayed by one of his banner-men because he is an unstable and unpredictable leader

>red pilled

Yeah, sure, whatever you say leaf...
>>
>>75742580
Is that a way of inviting me to suck your wife's newborn?
>>
>>75741352
>>75741546
>>75742093
>Stumbling, Shitting himself, whacks the white Walker with the dragon glass
>He's a real warrior!
He's a chump and a cuck and I hope his dad tracks him down and fucks him with the sword he stole
>>
>>75744081
It's called banter, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>75744081
Whatever you say, Netherlands.
>>
>>75744267
Keep your mouth AND your obsidian knife away from my perfect Aryan children, Christ-killer.
>>
>>75743610
topkek
>>
After they leave Meereen Tyrion & Varys dies
>>
File: 1424709688269.jpg (34 KB, 224x219) Image search: [Google]
1424709688269.jpg
34 KB, 224x219
>>75741628
>let their hounds eat alive the only woman that has ever loved him
>red pilled
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.