[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a world in which white women breed with non-white men, giving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
>a world in which white women breed with non-white men, giving birth to mulatto babies

>a world in which white men systematically impregnate non-white women with their bastard-but-superior children

What would be the difference between one and the other?
Could the answer to race-mixing lie in white men committing themselves to having white children, but only after cucking out males of other races by breeding with their females?

I think this might work... instead of burning the coal, we should light a few candles.
>>
Race mixing is like 2% of whites. I really don't give a shit.

The real problem is white guys don't have any fucking kids any more. Hispanics and blacks fuck like mad. Blacks abort a bunch but they're still putting more out than whites.

If whites die out it's going to be their own fault. No one else's.
>>
>>75740668

White men and women are already the most sought after mates in the world by far, and have the lowest miscegenation rates as well. The only mixed-race pairing with any long term sustainability is surprisingly White M/Black F, so most of the work is already done for us. All we have to work on is the actually fucking other whites part.
>>
>>75740880
>>75740880
It's terrible, I know. Poor people have more kids than anyone, and since we don't live in an environment where there are no natural predators and diseases are kept under wraps, there's nothing to stop them from crowding out the members of the host society they dwell in.

Hence, in a century, we'll have Meximerica and Englandistan.

>>75740902
Yeah, but what if we actually did both? We spread ourselves out, both at home and abroad.
Like, if I went on tour in Atlanta, knocked up a few dindus, then went home and had three white children.

I just try to imagine our culture doing it, and the impact we would have.
>>
>>75740668
The primary difference is the little brown babies with white fathers will actually have, you know, a father.
>>
>>75741280
Please kill yourself...
>>
>>75740668

Both would behave more like their "inferior" parents on average

So, I guess you'll eventually end up with no white utopias of peace.
>>
File: Cuck.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>75741463
Single motherhood's the worst, I know. I'd just like to see some cucking going on that doesn't involve white people subjugating themselves to low-tier races.

>>75741542
If you don't want England to be taken by the kebabs, do something about it.
>>
>>75741280
Trying to organize that would be a mess. You're also risking spreading diseases.

Finally, congratulations, you've spawned three mochas across the country. Now what? They grow up without a father and inevitably fall into gang violence and become a burden on society.

The best thing you can do if you're interested in the white race is have a family. Encourage friends to do the same. Materialism has a strong grip in the United States and other Western countries that has effectively destroyed our libido to have a family.

It will require a change in culture so that we revalue the family unit and once again frown upon sexual liberation that has spread since after WW2. A simple life is no longer sought after. A family is seen as a burden.

The poor just have more children because it's harder for them not to.
>>
>>75740668

friendly reminder to sage and hide
>>
File: midori_smug.png (786 KB, 859x720) Image search: [Google]
midori_smug.png
786 KB, 859x720
>genius minorities are superior to inbred, low-IQ whites
This is what /pol/ actually believes.
>>
>>75741726
Is this real life?

>>75741640
Shit, I forgot... dindus tend to carry AIDS.
Change of plans, thanks for telling me otherwise.

ABANDON THREAD
>>
>>75741586

>pls kill me
>>
File: 123c338746.png (57 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
123c338746.png
57 KB, 300x300
>>75741586
That is no cuck.
He is just a massive faggot in denial.
I have a good gaydar and that one would make Elton John look frigid if given the chance.
>>
>>75740668

a woman can only have 1 kid in 9 months but a man can have thousands so the white men could still have their own white children but the non-white men would be getting blocked by their women getting knocked up by white-men, so it would be far better for the white race
>>
File: cuck 1464633617031.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1302) Image search: [Google]
cuck 1464633617031.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1302
>>75741586
>>
>>75740668
>superior children
Fucked up kids with identity and mental issues often looking like shit.
>>
>>75743015
OP here.

I'm surprised anyone is still responding to this.

>>75741872
>>
>>75740668
>>75740880

A mixed race kid is still a mixed race kid, doesn't matter what the combination of parents was.

And this FP anon is right. We just need to actually HAVE kids. Our women are just making this impossible. They either don't want to have kids or have them under the worse circumstances and try to get us to raise kids who aren't ours.
>>
File: Damn2.jpg (61 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Damn2.jpg
61 KB, 720x960
>>75740668
But that brings us to upbringing.
Beta males can't raise good conservative children.
Bear that in mind.
>>
>>75742850
what the fuck is wrong with these men. he's not bad looking, she's hideous, and he's going to slave his life away to feed a nigger?
>>
>>75740668
>What would be the difference between one and the other?
Women can have a limited set of children while men can literally have tens of thousands of them.

That's the difference and that's why female infidelity and race mixing is worse.
>>
File: 1463921131194.png (1 MB, 622x1381) Image search: [Google]
1463921131194.png
1 MB, 622x1381
>>75744651
>Yes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.