[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NON-BRITS ARE GIVEN POLLING CARDS FOR EU REFERENDUM. GET IN EHRE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: polesencouragedtovote.jpg (75 KB, 600x1068) Image search: [Google]
polesencouragedtovote.jpg
75 KB, 600x1068
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/675573/EU-referendum-fears-over-Brexit-vote-integrity-as-EU-citizens-sent-polling-cards

I seem to have woken up this morning to find out my country is about as democratic as a low-grade African republic.

>Europeans with non-British citizenship are being sent polling cards and incorrectly registered as British citizens allowed to vote.
>There's a polish magazine that even encourages poles to register to vote.
>People in Malta and Cyprus are allowed to vote.

This is a fucking disgrace. What the fuck happened to freedom and democracy? Why can't we even have a fucking referendum without it being the victim of fraud and authoritarian vote fixing?

We need to do something about this /pol/. We need to spread the awareness so the media have no choice but to run the story and the government have no choice but to fix it.

Let's not let the UK turn into 1984.

Get on your twatter, facecucks and whatever else and let's start up a trend or two to combat this.

#OnlyBritsVote
#EURefFraud
#EUVotesFixed

Pic related is a British-Polish magazine encouraging Polish citizens to register to vote.
>>
>>75739732
>lets not turn the UK into 1984
But your shitty failed empire already is utopia
>>
>>75739732
>GET IN EHRE
>Doesn't get a get
You tried. That's worth a bump to me.

Anyway though, on topic: How would a guy without social media go about spreading this to relevant places? Also: Is there a particular person whom British normy society likes well enough - someone who would be listened to if they called this out?
>>
>>75739732
EHRE UND TREUE
>>
>>75739874
There are few, unfortunately. People despise politicians. The only way this will pick up traction is if we get loads of people to share this shit.
>>
topkek.
you deserve this.
>>
>>75739955
Some celebrity then? Maybe a meme-"controversial" one for whom it would make sense to oppose censorship? I'm mostly brainstorming for possible approaches here, best to aim high with this kind of thing.
>>
File: fugg.jpg (77 KB, 852x546) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
77 KB, 852x546
holy fucking shit this is next level grimey.
>>
>>75739732
Good! I will go to UK, register and vote for Brexit. Fucking kikes.
>>
>>75739732
Well, it's been clear from the start they would try every trick in the book to rig the election. So unless the polls show 60-70% in favor of leave, I'm sadly certain that they manage to manipulate it into a narrow "stay" win.
>>
>>75742568
>Well, it's been clear from the start they would try every trick in the book to rig the election. So unless the polls show 60-70% in favor of leave, I'm sadly certain that they manage to manipulate it into a narrow "stay" win.

They did the same with the Scottish Independence. You need Trump landslides to counter the rigging.
>>
File: 1457990942132.gif (2 MB, 243x162) Image search: [Google]
1457990942132.gif
2 MB, 243x162
CAN WE VOTE SOMEHOW? I AM A NON-BRIT.
>>
File: 1394958384_11.jpg (95 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1394958384_11.jpg
95 KB, 720x960
Enjoy your referendums.
This is how looked blank for voting for joining russia.
As you can see there's even no name of the voter.
>>
>>75739732
So, how we gonna rename your country, after brexit fail?

New Pakistan?
New Poland?
Polkistan?
Pakiland?
>>
>>75739858
They're already 1984, it's too late
>>
>>75739732
We can't have a referendum on freedom and democracy without fraud because there are too many vested interests in the debate. If people were allowed to choose they might actually vote to leave and that can't be doing.

Also are Malta and Cyprus not allowed to vote because of their previous ties to the Empire, like how an Irish citizen in NI can vote?

>Reminder 75% of people in NI are pro-EU.
>>
>>75739732
>Let's not let the UK turn into 1984.

It's 2016 you bigot.
>>
>>75744927
>Pakiland
Kek that gets my vote
>>
>>75739732
>#words

cancer
>>
File: merkel5.jpg (119 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
merkel5.jpg
119 KB, 640x300
>>75739732
you can't stop the EU
>>
Why is this bad? Would Polack's only vote IN and not OUT?
>>
>>75746560
Yes. They don't want to deported plus it's good for work for them.
>>
>>75739732
>What the fuck happened to freedom and democracy?

Now you know, how we feel at the moment.
>>
>>75746641

>They don't want to deported
When will this meme die?
>>
File: 146324892739841241.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
146324892739841241.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>>75747203

When there are proper guarantees
>>
>>75747203
I was implying that's what they are being told be Vote Remain causing them to vote for the EU.
>>
File: brick.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
brick.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I live in rochdale and most of the pakis and poles i know want to get out anyway
>>
>>75747378

Wherabouts in rochdale senpai?
I live in Castleton but I work in Bacup, all the folks around there are pro-EU cucks
>>
File: 21.jpg (113 KB, 524x585) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
113 KB, 524x585
>>75739732
>Your ancestors stripped the Monarch of its powers and duties so that their descendants can hand them to the peasant rabble to trample on

Oy vey what good goys!
>>
>>75739732
>People whose lives are affected by BREXIT should not decide on the matter
Eat shit
>>
>>75747544
used to live in shawclough now i'm in norden
>>
The two Poles I know in the UK both are voting leave. I wonder what the results will be like.
>>
>>75748126

fuck off, gypsy
>>
>>75748273
We all know global elite won't allow their fiat money to collapse, hence euro can't collapse
>>
I'm voting to stay to protect the people from racists.
>>
>>75748330
>frustrated pasty,fat,NEET virgins thinking they will decide the future of the country
Go get a fucking job,then talk
>>
>>75748438
>I'm voting to stay to protect the people from racists.
This
If you're a human being,this is what you will do.
>>
>>75748491

As opposed to your beggars and copper thieves?
>>
>>75739732
>media
>every single one is left
>listening to you

Good luck pal.
>>
>>75748523
Leftists are not human and do not care at all for humans
>>
>>75748616
>your beggars and copper thieves?
>your
I am a person from far away.
What do I personally have to do with YOUR country's criminals?
>>
>>75748703

You're the one making the case for non-Brits voting in a British referendum.
>>
>>75743004
>As you can see there's even no name of the voter.

...are you saying that normal Ukrainian elections aren't held by private ballot?

you boys never really understood freedom, huh
>>
>>75748685
>First stage : dehumanizing their enemies
>Second stage : rationalizing why and how they should be killed
You're a fucking retrograde nazi piece of shit
Hello,its the 21st century,not 2000 BC

Take your inbred self back to your irrelevant village,go be proud about shit you've nothing to do with
But leave modern good people alone
>>
>>75739732
No system will just lay down and accept its death just because the people don't want it anymore.
They will pull every single dirty trick they feel they can get away with.
>>
>>75748751
>People affected by BREXIT should NOT decide on the matter
Yeah,nah,they have every right as long as they're involved
>brits/non-brits
There is no such thing,anyone can be british.
>>
Top lmaoooooo I lived in London last year for 6 months and even I got sent a ballot. My old flatmate just told me. I haven't even been to the UK since March.

You guys are fucked.
>>
File: funnny.gif (2 MB, 460x333) Image search: [Google]
funnny.gif
2 MB, 460x333
>>75739732
>There's a polish magazine that even encourages poles to register to vote.
around polacks you cannot relax, ahmed. The ride never ends
>>
>>75748943

photo + time stamp, pls
>>
>being an EU citizen
>working/having business in the UK
>NOT having the right to decide on BREXIT
Clearly it doesn't affect the EU and their lives

No,no,this inbred piece of chav just told me I shouldn't vote so I won't
>>
>>75748943

oh, you're not there anymore, didn't read this
>>
>>75749083
I don't have it physically with me. It was sent to my old address in London. My previous flatmate has it now.
>>
>>75748943
I sure hope you vote "out" to help Europe as a whole.
>>
>>75739732
Hahahahahahaha get fucked.

Knew you cucks would get destroyed by the EU.

This is what you get for ever allowing this oppression and cultural Marxism shit for the past few decades.
>>
>>75749116
If you are not a citizen you do not have any say whatsoever. Stop being an entitled welfare queen.
>>
>>75749172
>This is what you get for ever allowing this oppression and cultural Marxism shit for the past few decades.
>flag
>>
>>75748942

>>People affected by BREXIT should NOT decide on the matter
People everywhere are affected by any and all political decisions.
It is only the prerogative of the citizens of a country to make decisions about that country's politics. Those who are not British citizens are only here on our terms, and they can return to their home countries at any time.
>>
Can you imagine how good EU could've been if it was just a trade union? A real shame what it became.
>>
>>75749893

That's what we signed up for.
>>
>He thought this wasn't rigged
>He thought democracy was real
>He thought the elites would allow plebs to decide anything against their interests
>>
File: 1463959857000.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463959857000.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>75749271
>EU citizens who work,have businesses and start-ups should get kicked the fuck out and have no say in affairs that concern them
You don't get to say that when your country has opened to
>brain drain other countries
>attract skilled workforce from other countries
>attract companies to move from other countries
>promote start-ups from other countries to move there
>promote business angels towards start-ups in other countries
>promote business incubators for people in other countries
>attract needed workforce to occupy the jobs brits won't

You don't get to be a fucking racist when foreigners fund your WELFARE

You don't get to be a fucking racist when your country is draining others of people
You don't get to be a fucking racist when you need foreigners to survive and have an economy

God,you're such hypocritical fucks.Moaning and complaining about non-brits while actively seeking them out.
>>
>>75749893
>Can you imagine how good EU could've been if it was just a trade union?
Yes, because that is pretty much what its predecessors were.
It's also what we will eventually go back to. This forced globalist social policy bullshit doesn't work.
>>
>>75748822
Current Year Man! What are you doing in Romania?
>>
>>75750005

>>EU citizens who work,have businesses and start-ups should get kicked the fuck out
Confirmed for not knowing shit about brexit
>>
>>75750005
>implying anyone but UK and Germany contibutes positively to the EU.

Fuck off Gypsy.
>>
>>75750005
>EU citizens who work,have businesses and start-ups should get kicked the fuck out and have no say in affairs that concern them
Are you underage? Do you even understand how Brexit is supposed to work? And for the record, I know hundreds of people that eventually received citizenshi after legally working in UK for years. HUNDREDS. That anon clearly has no problem with people like that because they're citizens. And for the record, "foreigner" is not a race. Then again, not sure why I'm explaining it to a cuck who throws "racist" buzzword left and right becauase he disagrees with someone.
>>
>>75749273
At least we have a voice in politics to some extent. Meanwhile the EU wants to override everyone's elections instead of just rigging then outright.

You guys need some nukes.
>>
>>75750415
>You guys need some nukes.

Already on it

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/06/poland-considering-asking-for-access-to-nuclear-weapons-under-nato-program
>>
>>75750388
>T*rkmany parasites Italy,Spain,Hungary,Romania,Bulgaria,Greece,Poland,Portugal,France
>fucks them over via retarded laws,banks and monetary policy
>"g-g-guiz,we r so successful"
>>
>>75739732
Send some votes to the colony mate! Let us colonials help vote leave! If eurocucks can vote for you, why not your legitimate colony?!
>>
>>75751109
>as a show of respect for the atrocities committed in the past, the uk will let people with abo or amerindian ancestry vote
>>
File: Postal_vote.jpg (61 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
Postal_vote.jpg
61 KB, 720x449
>>75739732

Yeah postal votes like in Austria :), Easy and then west blame how Ruskieland polls are rigged. Ya whataboutism, but common people allows it.

/pol/ could really do something and make couple million of "postal votes" themselves, not because it will go through, but just because it would be a top kek. And maybe someone would get redpilled too(yeah it's illegal and I'm not really going to suggest it).
>>
File: freedum.jpg (384 KB, 630x992) Image search: [Google]
freedum.jpg
384 KB, 630x992
>>75739732
>Polish immigrants vote
>They vote Brexit
>>
>>75748330
I voted against it as well. You belong to the union now.
>>
>>75750703
You'll probably be told no, nukes are our toys and we don't like sharing.
>>
>>75753168
Yeah, I passed out some Brexit forms in the hoods around here and marked which one was the democrat.
>>
>>75752404
>has to add the last part because he knows his country is so cucked they'd put him in jail for it
>>
>>75752777
>My little satellite state cant be this holy.
>>
>>75753394
Not yet but I have to train for it since EU is going to make "hate speech" illegal, whatever it is going to be.

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1937_en.htm

And we can just look in Russia what it means in reality:
http://nypost.com/2016/05/31/russians-are-getting-years-in-jail-for-their-social-media-likes/

“Squeeze Russia out of yourself!”, not literally, since it's illegal, you know :^)
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.