[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016- 06-01/sniper-needed-to-p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 7467460-3x2-460x307.jpg (55 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
7467460-3x2-460x307.jpg
55 KB, 460x307
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-01/sniper-needed-to-protect-penguins-on-tasmanian-beach-senator/7466116

>Sniper needed to protect penguins on Stanley beach, senator says

>An army sniper should be used to stake out a beach in Tasmania's north-west to protect penguins against dog attacks, Greens senator Peter Whish-Wilson says.
>Key points:

>Senator wants unattended dogs on Stanley beach shot
>Local mayor declares snipers on town boundary "unacceptable"
>RSPCA backs dart guns and education of dog owners

It would appear that there are radical idiots within the green party of Australia.
>>
>>75738231
Can we send the ATF in Ausland?
>>
>>75738231
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOR put your fucking dog on the leash, as you are supposed to by law.

If you are one of those dumb fucks who is being irresponsible for your animal, then your dog deserves to get shot.
>>
>>75738231
Fuck. Now we're losing the penguin war too.
>>
>It would appear that there are radical idiots within the green party of Australia.

What if the whole world is idiot and they are the only non idiot,uh ?

That really should make you think.
>>
>>75738231
Cunt have you seen our war record with birds
>>
>>75738627
Lmao heard of the emu war by some Ausfag on omegle

Nice going Australia
>>
>>75738231
Send in American law enforcement
They'll do it
>>
>Australia
>Once again going to battle against lower animals
>Thinking they have a chance

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
>>
>>75738231
There were some Filipinos or Vietnamese or something, a fucking whole group of them were arrested in Victoria and Philip Island smuggling these out of the little penguin parade in boats and coats. They were fucking eating them
>>
>>75738231

Shooting dogs should be a required childhood activity. You should get a badge for every hundred, and be required to earn five badges before being allowed to graduate high school. You should get ten points for every dog owner you bag, too.

Vile and degenerate beasts. The world would be vastly better off if we released a genetically engineered virus that wiped out all domestic breeds.

Most of the wild one species are pretty cool, though. I'd be in favor of preserving a good sample of those to prevent their extinction.
>>
>>75738734
You mean you hadn't heard about it on here? The Emu War is a meme on /pol/ and /int/
>>
Dear Australia,

What's with you and going to war with flightless birds?

-Love
America

P.S.

>Hurr durr, lets ban all guns....wait! We need to do things with guns now!
>>
>>75739199
You know how I know you're brown?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.