[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about Canadian /pol/acks that makes them so... ornery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18 KB, 1280x640
What is it about Canadian /pol/acks that makes them so... ornery? Each and every one of them seems to be a spiteful, gleeful little neo nazi with nothing better to do than hurl insults
>>
If I would live in Sweden 2.0 I would also be frustrated
>>
File: 1464750092340.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1464750092340.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>>75737359
who do you think you are?
>>
>>75737359

I'm not a neo nazi, but I DO think we should fire up the gas chambers and throw you in there.

Oh, and throw the Americans in there too.
>>
>>75737359
Shut the fuck up
>>
race war now
>>
>>75737359
I am so sorry you feel this way. On behalf of all my leafbros I would like to apologize. Sorry.
>>
We're so alone in our own country. Everything has been stripped from us. The Chinese own the land, the Muslims own religion, and the Liberals own our rights.

We import immigrants in mass, not to keep jobs filled but to drive the existing European descendants out into the streets and eventually out of the country.

They destroyed our spirit silently. When I saw my father look upon the Red Ensign and hold back tears in a moment of silence I had realized just how far we as a country have fallen.

Growing up I was the only one who had Grandparents born in Canada. I had gotten into fights from the beginning of my life trying to stand up for Canada, making sure that no little weasel would openly disrespect my country.

The authorities, of course, would get angry with me that I had done such a thing. That I hadn't just stood there silently and ignored them say things like "X is WAAAAY better than Canada..."

We're angry. The majority is angry but we don't have a leader. Not yet.
>>
>>75737359
Thanks bub
>>
>>75739065
Pretty much this, I vote conservative, got a great job in order to pay for school with no debt(45k a year @ 20 years old), lived in a great town. I'm even native enough to qualify for free gibs but my grandfather sold off our rights and that didn't bother me at all as I worked hard to pay for school.

Last year my car broke down just after I handed in my two weeks notice and was ready to go off to school.

10 days later, my college emailed me a tuition update stating that my tuition would be increased as part of aiding students who needed affirmative action.

My tuition increased by 10k a year and it was too late to apply for a loan.

This was never on the news. This was never mentioned in the paper. Because 3 months after this, they repealed it and by that time, my admission had been revoked for not paying.

So yeah I'm real fucking butthurt that I got cocked over for being white.
>>
>>75737359
Canada died when our flag became a fucking leaf
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (324 KB, 547x466) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
324 KB, 547x466
They are jealous they haven't accomplished anything but faggotry throughout their history.

Name one canadian accomplishment that isn't suckign black dick or syrup.
>>
File: Pierre_Trudeau_(1975).jpg (915 KB, 1232x1642) Image search: [Google]
Pierre_Trudeau_(1975).jpg
915 KB, 1232x1642
>>75737359
This cunt.
>>
>join conversation with legit post
>be answered with leaf memes
>token burger compares us to aussies
>someone mentions Trudeau

i dont know what you guys expected. we just ride with the flow of shit tossed at us.
>>
File: Just-fuck-my-shit-up.jpg (146 KB, 735x765) Image search: [Google]
Just-fuck-my-shit-up.jpg
146 KB, 735x765
>>75737359
We're mean. But we're also too polite.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.