[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always lurk pol and never post but im in a frantic state of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1464637476364.png (511 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
1464637476364.png
511 KB, 920x720
I always lurk pol and never post but im in a frantic state of mind.

Now im a 21 year old white man living in Alberta Canada.

In my teenage past I was a typical Liberal Stoner but as I aged I worked in the machining buisness and earned enough to buy real estate. So alls well right?

Soon enough I start browsing pol and at first I believe it all to be satire but looking into issues like the migrant crisis, SJWs and Le weed mans policies, I can tell you im ashamed to be born in the time I live in. We have no culture in Canada

Of course now im laid off unemployed. I cant get a job. Not even at mcdonalds. I would have to be an east indian or transgender lesbian muslim to get a job. Im worried beyond belief because I could lose my cars and my home.

More and more I see reality for what it is and I hate it

Recently I watched Adolf Hitler the greatest storie never told and was amazed by it. My grandfather was in the Kriegsmarine during the war and hes told me things hes never told anyone.

Im scared for my future pol. There is nothing a single white man can do to fix our downfall of society.
>>
File: 1337.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1337.gif
1 MB, 207x207
>>75737308
>unemployed
>dem poo in loos and transJenners be taken mah jerbs
>>
>>75737308
>There is nothing a single white man can do to fix our downfall of society.
You can start by having kids or impregnating non-nigger Latinas.
>>
>>75737308
Hustle and grind, that's how you survive nigga.
>>
>>75737308
Ayy hang in there anon. Seems government is out to fuck over real Canadians.
>unemployed Marine Engineer reporting in.
>>
How does it feel knowing that your country will be in 10 times the worse state in a few years, and that you will have to convert to islam
>>
>>75737524
Why would I want to raise them in a world where theyll be outnumbered and left out
>>
>>75737308

Dude. Just write transgender and transrace on your resume. What are they going to do? Question you? That's racist, sexist and homophobic or something.
>>
Become a Millwright, Doug. People are always hiring those guys.
>>
>>75737308
Im in a similar situation Anon, told my family i was losing my mind as a result, they are at there wits end with the rat race that is life, we all move out of town into the country, live iwth wife, mom, and grandfather, we help each other pay for stuff, and take care of each other, we are trying to bring back the family. The countryside and fresh air have done us wonders.
>>
Oh and also prepare for the day there is war, that's the best you can do.
>>
If war ever broke out I would join Russia blin cyka bylat
>>
Don't believe there is nothing a single man can do. That's the lie secretly slipped into many people's heads to stop the imagination and keep people trapped in the system we currently live in. Look at history, the only thing you can really expect is that things will change, it's
The one true constant. It takes people imagining a different world to begin with and then trying to bring it to reality. If enough people dream the same dream it will defiantly cause change. What kind of world do you dream of living in?
>>
>>75737620
White people have always been outnumbered, back in the day we had real things called borders and nations. Thanks to liberal SJW cuckery we don't any more.

What you need is to start believing in the White race and yourself as part of it, just like your ancestors did.

As a Leaf you have it a 100 times better than any Britbong at the moment
>>
>>75738076
Btw I would love to see white people drive all the foreigners south and seize the northern hemisphere. Call it our manifest destiny if you will. We've fallen into such a state of degeneracy and weakness it almost makes me weep. We used to be the hammer and would smash any group who didn't bend to our will. This is still in us and it's not out of our reach. It may be true Canada has no culture and multiculturism has attempted to completely destroy what we had been but looking back at white culture from before gives me hope
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.